13 HS's in VA have now been caught witholding National Merit Awards

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Based strictly on Race/Ethnicity. The "wrong" racial ethnic groups are achieving too much, we can't have that.

13 high schools in northern Virginia didn't notify students of national merit recognition​

PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. (7News) — Another School system in Northern Virginia has admitted to not telling students about their prestigious national merit recognition in time for important college scholarship deadlines.

Two Prince William County high schools didn’t notify students of their national merit recognition in time for important college scholarship and admissions deadlines, the school district told 7News.

The school system blames “accidental administrative oversight” for not telling students last September.................................................

You can't have kids who work hard to excel thinking that hard work will get you somewhere. These libtards are far worse than any other danger to this country. These people are a cancer that must be cut out.

My oh my is the left a dishonest entity at the national level right down to the local level. They will deprive a student of their hard earned merits just for being white.

From linked article: “The reality is that we have a superintendent in Fairfax schools who has explicitly stated that her top objective is equal outcomes for all students, regardless of the price,” said Youngkin. “Now we know the price includes paying $450,000 to a liberal consultant to come in and teach the administrators in Fairfax County how to do this...."

Show me an adult who votes for these liberal creeps, and I will show you someone who is stupid or simply does not care about right from wrong.

Conspiracy pure and simple. I don't know if there can be criminal charges filed but it's a slam-dunk for civil cases.

Thing is they are all in liberal NOtVA so they got what they voted for.

Based strictly on Race/Ethnicity. The "wrong" racial ethnic groups are achieving too much, we can't have that.

13 high schools in northern Virginia didn't notify students of national merit recognition​

PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, Va. (7News) — Another School system in Northern Virginia has admitted to not telling students about their prestigious national merit recognition in time for important college scholarship deadlines.

Two Prince William County high schools didn’t notify students of their national merit recognition in time for important college scholarship and admissions deadlines, the school district told 7News.

The school system blames “accidental administrative oversight” for not telling students last September.................................................

Those responsible need to be skinned.

This is target, and sad for these kids that worked so hard. There needs to be a massive lawsuit against the School Boards and Admins that allowed this to happen

Too many Asians, Indians, and Whites dominating based on merit?

Too many Asians, Indians, and Whites dominating based on merit?
When you teach a group of people that they are entitled to get it without trying and no personal responsibility, they then feel that it is racist to deny them equal outcomes. Whala... where we are today.

This is what the WELFARE state creates... a group of people who cry and scream but will not take personal responsibility to make their own lives better.

When you teach a group of people that they are entitled to get it without trying and no personal responsibility, they then feel that it is racist to deny them equal outcomes. Whala... where we are today.

This is what the WELFARE state creates... a group of people who cry and scream but will not take personal responsibility to make their own lives better.
Scores and metrics are a hard fact of life. I studied my ass off yet struggled. My SAT scores sucked. Many people of all races and creeds and economic backgrounds did better than me so National Merit or similar was never even a mention for myself. No tears. Work harder and smarter.

This whole thing is far beyond disgusting.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can the awards still be given to the students who were to get them? I've heard it said that it is better late than never at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back