Latest VAERS Data Show Vaccine Injury Trends Continue, CDC Fails to Respond to The Defender’s Inquiries

Two of "the usual suspect" fact checking sites. Don't bother, they are only key indicators to save me time, not regarded as gospel. Well aware, fact checkers usually have an agenda, too.

I think you may be agreeing with me, but I'm not really sure, lol :p. Could you elaborate on what you mean here?

Two of "the usual suspect" fact checking sites. Don't bother, they are only key indicators to save me time, not regarded as gospel. Well aware, fact checkers usually have an agenda, too.

I think you may be agreeing with me, but I'm not really sure, lol :p. Could you elaborate on what you mean here?
Am agreeing to an extent about fact check sites in general. Somebody has to pay for these sites. I do not believe in the benevolence of people who throw around money, supposedly without any personal agenda. I just trust conspiracy sites even less.

Am agreeing to an extent about fact check sites in general. Somebody has to pay for these sites. I do not believe in the benevolence of people who throw around money, supposedly without any personal agenda. I just trust conspiracy sites even less.

Alright, thanks for the explanation. As to so called "conspiracy sites", I think you're basically saying sites that you don't find to be credible. So the question is, why do you not find Off Guardian to be a credible site?

Alright, thanks for the explanation. As to so called "conspiracy sites", I think you're basically saying sites that you don't find to be credible. So the question is, why do you not find Off Guardian to be a credible site?
I also did a search, "is Off Guardian a conspiracy site?" Saw several calling it that, one listing as among best conspiracy sites for real news, sever conspiracy related articles on Off Guardian itself and one talking about a known conspiracy nut that posts articles on Off Guardian. It is not just fact check sites that have this impression. I just avoid conspiracy sites, kind of like I avoided meeting with known Russians or Russian "defectors" to avoid propaganda exposure even when (or especially once) when the Army wanted me to listen and talk with one. Got enough and had enough on my plate without adding more extraneous bits to the mix, of stuff I did not intend to deal with.

I also did a search, "is Off Guardian a conspiracy site?" Saw several calling it that, one listing as among best conspiracy sites for real news, sever conspiracy related articles on Off Guardian itself and one talking about a known conspiracy nut that posts articles on Off Guardian. It is not just fact check sites that have this impression. I just avoid conspiracy sites, kind of like I avoided meeting with known Russians or Russian "defectors" to avoid propaganda exposure even when (or especially once) when the Army wanted me to listen and talk with one. Got enough and had enough on my plate without adding more extraneous bits to the mix, of stuff I did not intend to deal with.

Alright, fair enough. I'm glad you took some time to read the article anyway. Also, I think you might be interested in another thread that was recently started by another poster here regarding Covid Vaccines. I found his post and the linked article to be quite interesting:

Alright, fair enough. I'm glad you took some time to read the article anyway. Also, I think you might be interested in another thread that was recently started by another poster here regarding Covid Vaccines. I found his post and the linked article to be quite interesting:
Quite honestly was reading anything and every thing before I scheduled to get vaccinated. Got second shot this morning. Not too worried about it now, and past the point of it mattering. Good luck with your person decision.

Quite honestly was reading anything and every thing before I scheduled to get vaccinated. Got second shot this morning. Not too worried about it now, and past the point of it mattering. Good luck with your person decision.

Alright, fair enough. Would be appreciated if you let us know if you have any adverse reactions later down, but I respect if you'd rather keep that to yourself.

Alright, fair enough. Would be appreciated if you let us know if you have any adverse reactions later down, but I respect if you'd rather keep that to yourself.
Definitely. Board will know first. VAERS only queries me once a day, around 3:30 PM Central.

Definitely. Board will know first. VAERS only queries me once a day, around 3:30 PM Central.

Gotcha and thanks :)

Anyone can file a VAERS report. The existence of a report means very little.

Yes, in theory anyone can file a report. In practice, I think most if not all reports are filed when someone involved thinks that the adverse reaction was caused by a vaccine. There has been evidence from a certain study that there may actually be serious under reporting due to many people not thinking that any adverse reactions after the vaccines are actually tied to the vaccines themselves.

The data has to be analyzed carefully and thoughtfully before any conclusions can be made.

Do you have any evidence that a lot of that is being done? In any case, The Defender did report on a single death that has now been investigated. I'll be posting about it in its own thread shortly.

Why would you need a separate thread for basically the same topic?

The data has to be analyzed carefully and thoughtfully before any conclusions can be made.

Do you have any evidence that a lot of that is being done? In any case, The Defender did report on a single death that has now been investigated. I'll be posting about it in its own thread shortly.

I'd say that the topic is sufficiently different to merit its own thread. This thread is mainly about what might be called the "big picture". Total death and serious injury reports to VAERS. The thread I was about to create at the time was one specific case of a doctor who died shortly after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Also, unlike this thread, which only focuses on reports, the doctor's case actually had a completed investigation. I think the results of that investigation were sad- it says only that there was "no medical certainty" that the vaccine killed him. What they -should- have done is give an idea as to how -likely- it was that the vaccine killed him. The wording suggests it was quite likely, but they could have done far better than just suggest it. His wife certainly had a strong opinion on the matter. Here's what she had to say:
As The Defender reported in January, Michael’s wife, Heidi Neckelmann, said her husband’s death was “100% linked” to the vaccine.

Neckelmann told the Daily Mail:

“He was in very good health. He didn’t smoke, he drank alcohol once in a while but only socially. He worked out, we had kayaks, he was a deep sea fisherman.

“They tested him for everything you can imagine afterwards, even cancer, and there was absolutely nothing else wrong with him.”

For those interested, the full article on Dr. Gregory Michael's demise is here:

I'd say that the topic is sufficiently different to merit its own thread. This thread is mainly about what might be called the "big picture". Total death and serious injury reports to VAERS. The thread I was about to create at the time was one specific case of a doctor who died shortly after receiving his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Also, unlike this thread, which only focuses on reports, the doctor's case actually had a completed investigation. I think the results of that investigation were sad- it says only that there was "no medical certainty" that the vaccine killed him. What they -should- have done is give an idea as to how -likely- it was that the vaccine killed him. The wording suggests it was quite likely, but they could have done far better than just suggest it. His wife certainly had a strong opinion on the matter. Here's what she had to say:
As The Defender reported in January, Michael’s wife, Heidi Neckelmann, said her husband’s death was “100% linked” to the vaccine.

“He was in very good health. He didn’t smoke, he drank alcohol once in a while but only socially. He worked out, we had kayaks, he was a deep sea fisherman.

“They tested him for everything you can imagine afterwards, even cancer, and there was absolutely nothing else wrong with him.”

It's interesting, but I don't think it would warrant a separate thread. I wonder if they're doing genetic testing to see if there are any specific markers that make people more prone to ITP. And it appears that people with preexisting ITP should avoid the MRNA vaccines.

It's interesting, but I don't think it would warrant a separate thread. I wonder if they're doing genetic testing to see if there are any specific markers that make people more prone to ITP. And it appears that people with preexisting ITP should avoid the MRNA vaccines.

As to the separate thread, I'm wondering if perhaps a better solution would be to create threads for the personal stories of people who got these vaccines, whether those stories are in the media or just from posters here in this forum. What do you think?

Anyway, I certainly think it'd be a good idea if someone was doing genetic testing for ITP markers and I certainly think that people who already have ITP shouldn't be getting these vaccines. Another thing I've been pointing out in threads that deal with the Covid Vaccines are 2 threads that 2 other posters put up in different USMB forums regarding some possibly very terrible side effects in the long run. The threads in question are here:

You're actually making my point for me. I believe you are a doctor and you yourself are saying that you don't see the need to report a possible adverse event
I’m saying that adverse events can be overly broad. A sore shoulder could be considered an adverse effect but not clinically relevant or unexpected.

Adverse events that we do care about are ones they are dangerous to ones health.

You're actually making my point for me. I believe you are a doctor and you yourself are saying that you don't see the need to report a possible adverse event
I’m saying that adverse events can be overly broad. A sore shoulder could be considered an adverse effect but not clinically relevant or unexpected.

Apparently, it is, as someone seems to be keeping track:
"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), arm soreness is an expected side effect of COVID-19 vaccines. In Johnson & Johnson's COVID vaccine clinical trials, most participants experienced some injection site pain in their arm, which is on par with Moderna and Pfizer's research, which indicates that over 83% and 84% of folks (respectively) experience arm soreness after getting their vaccine."

Source:

The numbers might be a lot closer to 100% if it weren't for people like you who don't think that it's relevant. However, the fact that it's so high makes it clear that most people are in fact reporting it. The things that I think are rarely reported are adverse events that happen over 48 hours after vaccinations. In most of the reported deaths, the vaccinated individual is atleast sick after 48 hours. However, if they take -longer- than that to get sick, people who die shortly thereafter might not be reported at all.

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), arm soreness is an expected side effect of COVID-19 vaccines. In Johnson & Johnson's COVID vaccine clinical trials, most participants experienced some injection site pain in their arm, which is on par with Moderna and Pfizer's research, which indicates that over 83% and 84% of folks (respectively) experience arm soreness after getting their vaccine."

Source:

The numbers might be a lot closer to 100% if it weren't for people like you who don't think that it's relevant. However, the fact that it's so high makes it clear that most people are in fact reporting it. The things that I think are rarely reported are adverse events that happen over 48 hours after vaccinations. In most of the reported deaths, the vaccinated individual is atleast sick after 48 hours. However, if they take -longer- than that to get sick, people who die shortly thereafter might not be reported at all.
Tell me how my fever that lasted for a few hours or a sore shoulder is a relevant adverse event?

It’s not.

So if you simply say that 99% are unreported, well, that sounds “bad” at first glance but really is deceptive because we don’t know what those unreported events are or if we should care. It seems more of a scare tactic than anything, which is what the RFK Jr had been most effective at producing rather than legitimate criticism.

As to the separate thread, I'm wondering if perhaps a better solution would be to create threads for the personal stories of people who got these vaccines, whether those stories are in the media or just from posters here in this forum. What do you think?

Anyway, I certainly think it'd be a good idea if someone was doing genetic testing for ITP markers and I certainly think that people who already have ITP shouldn't be getting these vaccines. Another thing I've been pointing out in threads that deal with the Covid Vaccines are 2 threads that 2 other posters put up in different USMB forums regarding some possibly very terrible side effects in the long run. The threads in question are here:

More interesting info, sounds like a lot more research needs to be done.

Source:

Tell me how my fever that lasted for a few hours or a sore shoulder is a relevant adverse event?

It’s not.

I think most would like to know what the chance is of getting a sore shoulder and, perhaps even more important, something like a fever. That's harder to do if people aren't reporting these things.

So if you simply say that 99% are unreported, well, that sounds “bad” at first glance but really is deceptive because we don’t know what those unreported events are or if we should care. It seems more of a scare tactic than anything, which is what the RFK Jr had been most effective at producing rather than legitimate criticism.

RFK or his site didn't actually say anything about the prevelance or lack thereof of reporting sore arms or fevers that go away in a few hours. However, his site has certainly pointed out that there seems to generally be mostly silence when it comes to the investigations that are supposedly being done on the people who have died or had serious injuries shortly after taking the Covid vaccines. And as mentioned before, there is a lot of evidence that people don't report a lot of adverse events when it comes to regular pharmaceutical, so it's quite possible that many aren't always reporting their adverse events with the Covid vaccines either.

Source:

It’s not.

I think most would like to know what the chance is of getting a sore shoulder and, perhaps even more important, something like a fever. That's harder to do if people aren't reporting these things.

RFK or his site didn't actually say anything about the prevelance or lack thereof of reporting sore arms or fevers that go away in a few hours. However, his site has certainly pointed out that there seems to generally be mostly silence when it comes to the investigations that are supposedly being done on the people who have died or had serious injuries shortly after taking the Covid vaccines. And as mentioned before, there is a lot of evidence that people don't report a lot of adverse events when it comes to regular pharmaceutical, so it's quite possible that many aren't always reporting their adverse events with the Covid vaccines either.
RFK Jr and his site didn’t say anything about what adverse effects aren’t being reported, probably because they don’t know and they don’t want to know. It’s less scary when you know.

Again, the type of adverse effect that are serious are in an entirely different category to routine and expected effects like a sore arm. Lumping them together is not rational criticism. It’s fear mongering.

RFK Jr and his site didn’t say anything about what adverse effects aren’t being reported, probably because they don’t know and they don’t want to know. It’s less scary when you know.

Again, the type of adverse effect that are serious are in an entirely different category to routine and expected effects like a sore arm. Lumping them together is not rational criticism. It’s fear mongering.

The way you talk, one might think that it's RFK Jr. and his CHD (Children's Health Defense) site that are the ones doing the reporting. CHD is just reporting what is being reported to VAERS. If you have a criticism as to the deaths and serious injuries, you'd need to take it up with those who reported them to VAERS.

Forum List

Back