CDZ ‘No Medical Certainty’ Pfizer Vaccine Caused Death of 56-Year-Old Doctor, Medical Examiners Say

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
This just published today on Children Health Defense:
04/09/21

Dr. Gregory Michael developed an autoimmune disorder three days after being vaccinated, and died about two weeks later. Scientists have linked the disorder to the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines, but officials categorized Michael’s death as natural.

By Children's Health Defense Team

Florida health officials said Thursday their joint investigation with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention did not determine a direct link between the death of a 56-year-old Florida doctor and the Pfizer vaccine he received 15 days prior to his death.

Dr. Gregory Michael developed the first signs of immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP), an autoimmune blood disorder which causes excessive bleeding, three days after receiving his first dose of the vaccine. He died Jan. 3 from a brain hemorrhage, after a team of doctors was unable to control his bleeding.

Medical examiners established that Michael died of complications from ITP, but officially categorized the death as natural because, according to Darren Caprara, director of operations for the Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner Department, there was “no medical certainty” the vaccine caused Michael’s death.

I hope people are taking note of the fact that when it comes to the vaccines, they will only say that deaths were caused by them if there is "medical certainty", but when it comes to Covid 19, false positives as high as 97% is apparently ok:

This type of double standard clearly inflates Covid deaths and underestimates Covid Vaccine deaths.

They can all shove the COVID injection up their own arses!

1618039636852.png

Language, language :p. I fully agree with you that the vaccines are terrible. As to whether or not the Cov 2 virus is a new virus, I'm not sure. I think my time is better spent trying to persuade people of the dangers of the Covid vaccines.

Language, language :p. I fully agree with you that the vaccines are terrible. As to whether or not the Cov 2 virus is a new virus, I'm not sure. I think my time is better spent trying to persuade people of the dangers of the Covid vaccines.

It depends what theory we are looking at. If we look at Germ Theory they will have you believe that viruses are everywhere. If you look at Terrain theory they say Viruses are created in your cell to clean up toxicity and can't be spread human to human. We do know Big Pharma makes big money on Germ Theory and if Terrain theory were to gain ground big pharma would be out of a job. If anything they created a bio-weapon called COVID by injecting people and using the geo-engineering program along with the 5g technologies.

It depends what theory we are looking at. If we look at Germ Theory they will have you believe that viruses are everywhere. If you look at Terrain theory they say Viruses are created in your cell to clean up toxicity and can't be spread human to human. We do know Big Pharma makes big money on Germ Theory and if Terrain theory were to gain ground big pharma would be out of a job. If anything they created a bio-weapon called COVID by injecting people and using the geo-engineering program along with the 5g technologies.

I fully admit there's a lot I don't know. But I do think there's a lot of evidence that things like vaccines and 5G are damaging our health. I'd like to persuade people of these things, especially people that I'm close to, but I don't always manage. I hope my father doesn't get the second Covid 19 vaccine dose or, failing that, that he manages to live through it in as good health as possible.

I blame Biden for me not being able to get the vaccine of my choice. The guy is an idiot who is still trying to take credit for Trump's vaccines.

I predict a day when being associated with any of the Covid vaccines will not be seen as a good thing by the majority of the population.

I doubt it because they still can't realize that vaccines are causing autism in the populations. Because big pharma has the billions to cover it up.

I fully admit there's a lot I don't know. But I do think there's a lot of evidence that things like vaccines and 5G are damaging our health. I'd like to persuade people of these things, especially people that I'm close to, but I don't always manage. I hope my father doesn't get the second Covid 19 vaccine dose or, failing that, that he manages to live through it in as good health as possible.

I have come to the realization is when it comes to health people need to make up their minds and you can grill the population with facts and it will go in one ear and out the other. If your father does get the second one, maybe his soul just needs to experience it and don't fret. Just give him your love and hope he lives a few more years. I am lucky my parents are very informed on this subject and my mom is a nurse and was the one that exposed me to the vaccine problems. Or I would still believe what most of the population believes.

I blame Biden for me not being able to get the vaccine of my choice. The guy is an idiot who is still trying to take credit for Trump's vaccines.

I predict a day when being associated with any of the Covid vaccines will not be seen as a good thing by the majority of the population.

I doubt it because they still can't realize that vaccines are causing autism in the populations. Because big pharma has the billions to cover it up.

The nice thing about saying "I predict a day" is that it is rather vague on what day that will be. The future is infinite :p.

I have come to the realization is when it comes to health people need to make up their minds and you can grill the population with facts and it will go in one ear and out the other. If your father does get the second one, maybe his soul just needs to experience it and don't fret. Just give him your love and hope he lives a few more years. I am lucky my parents are very informed on this subject and my mom is a nurse and was the one that exposed me to the vaccine problems. Or I would still believe what most of the population believes.

My mother's not a nurse, but she's also the one who clued me in to vaccine problems. As to my father, I think you're basically right. I think right about now, the 12 step serenity prayer is good:
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

The nice thing about saying "I predict a day" is that it is rather vague on what day that will be. The future is infinite :p.

I mean I hope you are right but excuse me for not having faith in people. They have a pretty poor track record on these things. But yea, I will keep my hopes hope but I don't expect anything to change.

My mother's not a nurse, but she's also the one who clued me in to vaccine problems. As to my father, I think you're basically right. I think right about now, the 12 step serenity prayer is good:
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and Wisdom to know the difference."

No doubt no matter what you tell him his mind is set that this is good for him because he is living in fear. When the reptilian part of the mind kicks in, it is fight or flight and the controllers know this and they know how to coerce the populations to do what they want.

There is about a 10 percent of the population that don't live their life through fear and being controlled by "authority figures". After all that is what the whole education system is about, to keep us all indoctrinated slaves inside a bubble of reality. Only a few of us break the bubble.

I mean I hope you are right but excuse me for not having faith in people. They have a pretty poor track record on these things. But yea, I will keep my hopes hope but I don't expect anything to change.

Hope springs eternal :). Frequently also very necessary to have a good life I think.

No doubt no matter what you tell him his mind is set that this is good for him because he is living in fear. When the reptilian part of the mind kicks in, it is fight or flight and the controllers know this and they know how to coerce the populations to do what they want.

I'm still hoping he changes his mind and doesn't get his second dose :p.

There is about a 10 percent of the population that don't live their life through fear and being controlled by "authority figures". After all that is what the whole education system is about, to keep us all indoctrinated slaves inside a bubble of reality. Only a few of us break the bubble.

Pretty much, yeah :-/.

The vaccines are making us safer but if you want 100% in anything you are shooting too high. I had the fizzer jab a few weeks ago and am having the second one soon. It will be a big relief to me.

Die with covid while already at death's door: Covid death

Die after getting a vaccination then developing something out of the blue: "no medical certainty"

Got their fingers on both scales, it would seem.....

Forum List

Back