Latest Reuters poll shows race tightening again

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is a surprise, wonder if it's simply a poll that is an anomaly, or if other polls will begin to be similar?

Clinton's lead over Trump narrows to less than three points: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday.

About 42 percent of likely voters favored Clinton, to Trump's 39 percent, according to the July 31-Aug. 4 online poll of 1,154 likely voters. The poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points, meaning that the results suggest the race is roughly even.

:lmao:
The only place this race is tightening is in the sphincters of the GOP Congressional hopefuls in close states as the Rabid-Clown-Candidate destroys the label each successive day the RNC puts up with him staying on it.

Hillary is in a free fall. Election is over. The Democratic Party is imploding. Might as well just go ahead and swear Donald in today.....Game Over! Well until next week when the media decides we need to vote a different direction. Rinse. Repeat.

You did not post the end of the article: "An average of polls aggregated by Real Clear Politics showed Clinton ahead of Trump by 6.8 percentage points on Friday, up from 3.9 on Aug. 1"

You did not mention that the polling is skewed right by the protocols of heavily reliance on land lines and online surveys.

Which means Trump is ahead. It's Chinatown, Jake...
Aren't you thrilled Pope Francis is considering for the church once again to create female deacons? Praise Jesus.

And Trump has as much chance to be elected as do women in the RC to become deacons by November.

You did not post the end of the article: "An average of polls aggregated by Real Clear Politics showed Clinton ahead of Trump by 6.8 percentage points on Friday, up from 3.9 on Aug. 1"

You did not mention that the polling is skewed right by the protocols of heavily reliance on land lines and online surveys.

We all know about the other polls showing Hillary's big lead, I am curious if this might be the beginning of a trend.

Don't worry Jake, you're precious Hillary is going to win, I just hope you get nervous from time to time along the way. In fact. I'd love it if the stress caused you a new ulcer. I really don't like you Jake.

We all know about the other polls showing Hillary's big lead, I am curious if this might be the beginning of a trend.

Don't worry Jake, you're precious Hillary is going to win, I just hope you get nervous from time to time along the way. In fact. I'd love it if the stress caused you a new ulcer. I really don't like you Jake.
I should care, DD? :lol: Most of the criminally insane like you don't care for me. I am voting for Gary Johnson, and I advise you to do the same.

I should care, DD? :lol: Most of the criminally insane like you don't care for me. I am voting for Gary Johnson, and I advise you to do the same.

"Criminally insane" ? :biggrin:

Anyway, no one here believes you Jake, we know you're gonna vote for Hillary so stop pretending.

This is a surprise, wonder if it's simply a poll that is an anomaly, or if other polls will begin to be similar?

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's lead over Republican rival Donald Trump narrowed to less than 3 percentage points, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Friday, down from nearly eight points on Monday.

About 42 percent of likely voters favored Clinton, to Trump's 39 percent, according to the July 31-Aug. 4 online poll of 1,154 likely voters. The poll had a credibility interval of plus or minus 3 percentage points, meaning that the results suggest the race is roughly even.

How many threads do you plan to do on this?

"Criminally insane" ?

Anyway, no one here believes you Jake, we know you're gonna vote for Hillary so stop pretending.
:biggrin:Yup, that is why I have plenty of thanks. The point is, DD, what you say means nothing to me. You are homer, nothing else, with no morals or inner sand. You are a cut below mediocrity, DD.

Which means Trump is ahead. It's Chinatown, Jake...
Aren't you thrilled Pope Francis is considering for the church once again to create female deacons? Praise Jesus.

And Trump has as much chance to be elected as do women in the RC to become deacons by November.

I think Pope Francis is a, if not the, false prophet

Clinton Super Pac's have pulled adds in several battleground swing states, she is so far ahead. They have internal polling data that is showing her with a double digit lead in several of these states already. So they are moving these adds into RED states that are in play.
Clinton campaign pulls ads from Colorado
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState

Trump is not a candidate that is closing a gap with the other side reacting like this, (3 full months prior to the National Election.) Obviously the Clinton campaign is looking at a landslide victory already.

His ground game is even worse.
Donald Trump ground-game problem

Look fuckface, he was mocking the left and this was a recent poll, not an aggregate of the past week. Learn to read and get a clue.

LMAO!!! Look at the models, not one single poll. 538 aggregates and weights the polls by State, and as of today, the polls based forecast has Trump with a 16% chance of winning. Current modeling has Clinton at 353, Trump at 184.
Betting odds have Trump with a less than 20% chance - 9 points down since the convention, with Clinton 8.5 points up since the convention.
Trump is imploding, plain and simple.

Hillary is in a free fall. Election is over. The Democratic Party is imploding. Might as well just go ahead and swear Donald in today.....Game Over! Well until next week when the media decides we need to vote a different direction. Rinse. Repeat.

Is today opposite day?

You guys are raising denial and projection to art forms.

Is today opposite day?

You guys are raising denial and projection to art forms.

Close Ground hog day. Once again Hillary is in a free fall. Election is over. The Democratic Party is imploding. Might as well just go ahead and swear Donald in today.....Game Over!

Forum List

Back