Kavanaugh-Ford: The Mental Health Explanation

Thank you keep us up to date, Dr.

Just to be specific - I want to understand all behind your genius - what is the difference between the first thesis:auiqs.jpg: and the second thesis?:auiqs.jpg:

:lmao:

Original view, prior to the hearings:
1.I must admit that my analysis changed completely after watching the hearings yesterday.

My original thesis was that Ford is simply a boilerplate Liberal activist who would go to the ends of the earth to prevent conservative control of the Supreme Court.

“Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

Liberal liars are on display in every dark corner of society, and never more so than in the Congress.

One tends to build up an immunity to the nausea they cause.

View upon consideration of the claimant's testimony:
2.But the testimony yesterday gives a new insight into Christine Ford, one which cries out for more pity than vituperation.

3.The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness.

Glad I could help.
But I don't see a difference, doc. It's shit on this side and shit on that side - tell me which is going to kill me?

Your vulgarity is the give-away.....

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at seeing your worldview punctured leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.
Actually you have always been vulgar, but that's hardly the topic. I just find it funny you sometimes say outloud that you did some thinking.:lmao: like everyone didn't know who gives you your "thoughts".

Did you find any errors in any of my posts?

No?

Excellent.

Witness is dismissed.

Thank you keep us up to date, Dr.

Just to be specific - I want to understand all behind your genius - what is the difference between the first thesis:auiqs.jpg: and the second thesis?:auiqs.jpg:

:lmao:

1.I must admit that my analysis changed completely after watching the hearings yesterday.

My original thesis was that Ford is simply a boilerplate Liberal activist who would go to the ends of the earth to prevent conservative control of the Supreme Court.

“Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

Liberal liars are on display in every dark corner of society, and never more so than in the Congress.

2.But the testimony yesterday gives a new insight into Christine Ford, one which cries out for more pity than vituperation.

3.The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness.

Glad I could help.
But I don't see a difference, doc. It's shit on this side and shit on that side - tell me which is going to kill me?

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at seeing your worldview punctured leaks out as vulgarity.

Actually you have always been vulgar, but that's hardly the topic. I just find it funny you sometimes say outloud that you did some thinking.:lmao: like everyone didn't know who gives you your "thoughts".

But it is the topic, as it reveals you as a liar.

I'm never vulgar.
Your posts are never correct. And even that is an understatment.

And you are always vulgar, but i don't critizise you for that. You have so many worse vices.

4.The GOP interviewer put a stake through the heart of Dr Ford’s agenda early on. The legal principle involved is well-established, and in Latin expressed as Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. It means that if one catches the witness in one lie, consider the entire testimony false and baseless.

Originally, Ford declined to appear Monday based on being unable to get to Washington due to a fear of flying. Fitting perfectly into the Democrat attempt to delay the seating of Judge Kavanaugh, she claimed she needed more time to find a way to travel.

“When the psychology professor testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, attorney Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor Republicans hired to conduct their line of questioning, inquired about Ford’s history of plane travel.

“May I ask, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

Ford replied, “In an airplane.”

Mitchell went on to ask about several other trips Ford took for both work and pleasure despite her fear of flying. Ford, a California resident, shared that she flies every year to visit family in Delaware.” Donald Trump Jr. Slams Christine Blasey Ford's 'Selective' Fear of Flying

Sooo…..the first two nails in the coffin: the pretend voice, ‘doctored’ for this hearing, and the lie about being unable to travel by plane.

More?

Coming up.
Your demonizing abilities are in good working order today, Ms/Mr Chic, but still below that of your hero.
Who's the hero?

It's a lady obviously.
Negatory, eco, the hero is our Scapegoater-in-chief, our Victim-in-chief, our destroyer-of-institutions-in-chief, and he's no lady, just a common lady-grabber.
I'm not sure if that reders to Trump but if it does it's definitely wrong.
How so? I'm seriously interested in your thoughts, eco. I can only see thru my own eyes, and it is important to understand what others see.
I have always been convinced she is a pure kremlin funded troll.

And of course she has been round much longer than trump. Nor does she even promote trump - only russia.

Glad I could help.

Did you find any errors in any of my posts?

No?

Excellent.

Witness is dismissed.

Glad I could help.

But it is the topic, as it reveals you as a liar.

I'm never vulgar.
Your posts are never correct. And even that is an understatment.

And you are always vulgar, but i don't critizise you for that. You have so many worse vices.

"Your posts are never correct."

Yet you can't point out a single error....

....you must be a Liberal, huh?

4.The GOP interviewer put a stake through the heart of Dr Ford’s agenda early on. The legal principle involved is well-established, and in Latin expressed as Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. It means that if one catches the witness in one lie, consider the entire testimony false and baseless.

Originally, Ford declined to appear Monday based on being unable to get to Washington due to a fear of flying. Fitting perfectly into the Democrat attempt to delay the seating of Judge Kavanaugh, she claimed she needed more time to find a way to travel.

“When the psychology professor testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, attorney Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor Republicans hired to conduct their line of questioning, inquired about Ford’s history of plane travel.

“May I ask, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

Ford replied, “In an airplane.”

Mitchell went on to ask about several other trips Ford took for both work and pleasure despite her fear of flying. Ford, a California resident, shared that she flies every year to visit family in Delaware.” Donald Trump Jr. Slams Christine Blasey Ford's 'Selective' Fear of Flying

Sooo…..the first two nails in the coffin: the pretend voice, ‘doctored’ for this hearing, and the lie about being unable to travel by plane.

More?

Coming up.
Your demonizing abilities are in good working order today, Ms/Mr Chic, but still below that of your hero.
The op was spot on.

Who's the hero?

It's a lady obviously.
Negatory, eco, the hero is our Scapegoater-in-chief, our Victim-in-chief, our destroyer-of-institutions-in-chief, and he's no lady, just a common lady-grabber.
I'm not sure if that reders to Trump but if it does it's definitely wrong.
How so? I'm seriously interested in your thoughts, eco. I can only see thru my own eyes, and it is important to understand what others see.
I have always been convinced she is a pure kremlin funded troll.

And of course she has been round much longer than trump. Nor does she even promote trump - only russia.
It makes sense. There are others on this board I have had the same thoughts about and even accused of being paid in Rubles. Now that you point this out, I am embarrassed that I bite on her/his bait. Thanks

6. Would a normal person have gone on the world stage with as weak a performance as Dr.Ford did????

When Rachel Mitchell asked Dr. Ford why her own friend, who she named as a witness, denied the story…..Ford changed the subject.

“Christine Blasey Ford told the Senate Judiciary Committee her friend Leland Ingham Keyser has “significant health challenges” when asked Thursday why Keyser does not recall an alleged party where Ford says she was nearly raped by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Veteran sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell asked if Ford had “any particular motives to ascribe” why Keyser denied any knowledge of the alleged incident. Ford suggested that “health challenges” played a role, insinuating that the denial may have come exclusively from her lawyer, saying Keyser “texted me right after with an apology”:

Leland has significant health challenges and I’m happy that she’s focusing on herself and getting the health treatment that she needs. She let me know that she needed her lawyer to take care of this for her. She texted me right after with an apology and good wishes.

I don’t expect that PJ and Leland would remember this evening. It was a very unremarkable party. It was not one of there more notorious parties, because nothing remarkable happened to them that evening. They were downstairs.

On Saturday evening, Keyser’s attorney sent a letter to the committee stating his client has no recollection of being told about the alleged incident or attending a party with Kavanaugh present.” Christine Blasey Ford: Friend Who Denies Story Has 'Significant Health Challenges'

“Leland has significant health challenges and I’m happy that she’s focusing on herself and getting the health treatment that she needs”
WHAT????????

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for Dr. Ford to come along and give it meaning.

Dr. Ford……Physician, heal thyself.

7. One must ask why Dr. Ford would expose herself to the evident conclusion that she has lied about Judge Kavanaugh, exposed herself in this way, with no evidence, no witnesses, no corroboration at all….

….especially when the Judge has decades of unblemished record to point to….and, calendars/diaries contemporaneous with the alleged event that pretty much prove his innocence.

“Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh will turn over calendars to the Senate Judiciary Committee from 1982 that do not show him attending a high school party where Christine Blasey Ford said he sexually attacked her, according to a report on Sunday.

The calendars show that Kavanaugh, then a teenager, was out of town during most of that summer at the beach or with his parents, the New York Times reported, citing someone working on his confirmation hearings.

While at home in suburban Maryland, Kavanaugh’s calendar listed basketball games, movies he went to, football workouts and college interviews.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/23/kavanaugh-will-use-1982-calendar-to-deny-sex-assault-claims/

Well.....those calandars/diaries are something.....

You can't beat something with nothing......and Ford and the Democrats offered NOTHING.

8. And now for the carefully considered conclusion, and the reason this thread is in this forum….

The conclusion is that a fifteen year old Christine Blasey, who didn’t travel in the same social circles with Brett Kavanaugh, saw from afar, a handsome, older boy who was an accomplished athletic hero as well as an academic star, at exactly the time her hormones were kicking in.

Kavanaugh was well out of her league.

Perhaps the term to be used would be Morganatic…..as in Morganatic marriage, as in a marriage between people of unequal social rank.

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

“Ford, who also has received threats, is by all accounts a respected scientific researcher in the field of psychology with an impressive pedigree.”

“ …..psychologists suffering from psychological problems, including neurosis, superstitions, and thoughts of suicide is quite a common thing. It also goes on to describe how psychologists are just as troubled as the general population.”
https://www.quora.com/Do-psychologists-have-their-own-problems

The little-girl-voice that Dr Ford assumed is a give-away.

The hurt of her imaginary rejection by Kavanaugh at her most formative age, and the obsession that developed as a result, has been put to use by the Democrats……

…and now, her usefulness at an end, today’s Cindy Sheehan, they will throw Ford into the waste bin.

6. Would a normal person have gone on the world stage with as weak a performance as Dr.Ford did????

When Rachel Mitchell asked Dr. Ford why her own friend, who she named as a witness, denied the story…..Ford changed the subject.

“Christine Blasey Ford told the Senate Judiciary Committee her friend Leland Ingham Keyser has “significant health challenges” when asked Thursday why Keyser does not recall an alleged party where Ford says she was nearly raped by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

Veteran sex crimes prosecutor Rachel Mitchell asked if Ford had “any particular motives to ascribe” why Keyser denied any knowledge of the alleged incident. Ford suggested that “health challenges” played a role, insinuating that the denial may have come exclusively from her lawyer, saying Keyser “texted me right after with an apology”:

Leland has significant health challenges and I’m happy that she’s focusing on herself and getting the health treatment that she needs. She let me know that she needed her lawyer to take care of this for her. She texted me right after with an apology and good wishes.

I don’t expect that PJ and Leland would remember this evening. It was a very unremarkable party. It was not one of there more notorious parties, because nothing remarkable happened to them that evening. They were downstairs.

On Saturday evening, Keyser’s attorney sent a letter to the committee stating his client has no recollection of being told about the alleged incident or attending a party with Kavanaugh present.” Christine Blasey Ford: Friend Who Denies Story Has 'Significant Health Challenges'

“Leland has significant health challenges and I’m happy that she’s focusing on herself and getting the health treatment that she needs”
WHAT????????

The concept of irony has spent the entirety of its existence waiting for Dr. Ford to come along and give it meaning.

Dr. Ford……Physician, heal thyself.

I don't think that Ford is a physician

The hurt of her imaginary rejection by Kavanaugh at her most formative age, and the obsession that developed as a result, has been put to use by the Democrats……
I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh. There is something that happened at a party, but not the made up party that Chrisine Ford alleges. I believe Brett Kavanaugh. When watching the testimony of the two, it was Brett Kavanaugh that touched my heart and rang true. It was Christine Ford that looked like and sounded like a liar. I was greatly bothered by her body language. It shows a confused lady. It bothers me that she is having details fill in at the last minute. She seems to recall "one beer" and that Leland would be at the gathering. She has claimed everyone was NOT drinking AT A PARTY except the bad boys and her certainty of her one beer all those years ago. It might be helpful to question Mark Judge should it be him or someone he knows. It is dirty tricks on the psycobabble witch's part to drag down Kavanaugh just because you are a feminist California "feminist" activist now.

Last edited:
I had a problem with Ford's affect TOO.. She needs a really good neuro-psych
evaluation. I agree that she presented herself as a kind of "pathetic, helpless
victim" -----weird for a grown up lady-----professor--no less, presenting
a REMOTE EXPERIENCE that did not even result in an OUTCOME ---(like bodily
injury or pregnancy or the death of significant person) Somehow that performance seemed to impress lots of people

I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh. There is something that happened at a party, but not the made up party that Chrisine Ford alleges. I believe Brett Kavanaugh. When watching the testimony of the two, it was Brett Kavanaugh that touched my heart and rang true. It was Christine Ford that looked like and sounded like a liar. It might be helpful to question Mark Judge should it be him or someone he knows. It is dirty tricks on the psycobabble witch's part to drag down Kavanaugh just because you are a feminist California "feminist" activist now.

I certainly agree that there was no culpability to any degree on Kavanaugh's part.....

I hope you had a chance to read all of the posts.....my thought is that this lady has a mental problem, and the event never occurred.
And, she has fallen into the clutches of an evil organization, the Democrat Party.

I had a problem with Ford's affect TOO.. She needs a really good neuro-psych
evaluation. I agree that she presented herself as a kind of "pathetic, helpless
victim" -----weird for a grown up lady-----professor--no less, presenting
a REMOTE EXPERIENCE that did not even result in an OUTCOME ---(like bodily
injury or pregnancy or the death of significant person) Somehow that performance seemed to impress lots of people

Exactly so.

I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh. There is something that happened at a party, but not the made up party that Chrisine Ford alleges. I believe Brett Kavanaugh. When watching the testimony of the two, it was Brett Kavanaugh that touched my heart and rang true. It was Christine Ford that looked like and sounded like a liar. It might be helpful to question Mark Judge should it be him or someone he knows. It is dirty tricks on the psycobabble witch's part to drag down Kavanaugh just because you are a feminist California "feminist" activist now.

I certainly agree that there was no culpability to any degree on Kavanaugh's part.....

I hope you had a chance to read all of the posts.....my thought is that this lady has a mental problem, and the event never occurred.
And, she has fallen into the clutches of an evil organization, the Democrat Party.

or-----some minor event went MALIGNANT and METASTATIC in her mind

I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh.
That was the scene back then in the 80s as they wanted it to be wild. Rape and sexual assault is not a natural byproduct of teenage parties as the Democrats seemed to imply. The democrats seem to have no understanding that past the days of chaperones, teenagers liked sex, drugs, rock n roll and alcohol.

or-----some minor event went MALIGNANT and METASTATIC in her mind

As per post #29

For most normal folks, while the above certainly could have occurred,….we call it ‘a crush.’

Most get over them…..not so with one predisposed to a mental imbalance, a “Fatal Attraction” syndrome.

I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh.
That was the scene back then in the 80s as they wanted it to be wild. Rape and sexual assault is not a natural byproduct of teenage parties as the Democrats seemed to imply. The democrats seem to have no understanding that past the days of chaperones, teenagers liked sex, drugs, rock n roll and alcohol.

Actually, I don't believe that the Democrats believe any of it, in the slightest....

This is a do-or-die attempt to restrain conservative control of the Court.

They fear a halt to abortion, the most important 'right' to a Liberal.

Forum List

Back