Hamas terrorists raped and mutilated Israeli women and girls. Where are #MeToo warriors?

Here is the evidence we have regarding the USS Liberty, Traitor....

All of the survivors of the USS Liberty dispute you. The transcript disputes you. You are a lying treasonous Zionist Fascist sack of shit.
The survivors always LAY BLAME----How many catastrophic injuries have YOU
evaluated? or even little injuries? You are very dim----did you pass high school
plane geometry?

PS for EMH----when you resort to citations to demonstrate your POV----it is
a good idea to NOT cite Scandal Sheets like Ha'aretz or "lifetime members of
the John Birch Society" like Rockwell. You make a fool of yourself

PS for EMH----when you resort to citations to demonstrate your POV----it is
a good idea to NOT cite Scandal Sheets like Ha'aretz or "lifetime members of
the John Birch Society" like Rockwell. You make a fool of yourself

Haaertz is an Israeli publication honest enough to publish THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT

Haaertz is an Israeli publication honest enough to publish THE ACTUAL TRANSCRIPT
Haaretz is a well known scandal sheet---. That the ship looked like an american ship or
flying the American flag is not an excuse for it to be floating around in an arena of a FOREIGN WAR. I wonder if the career of the captain of that ship survived. Suggesting
that JOHNSON WANTED the Liberty sunk-----is treason. Of course you are free to cite
credible sources.

Last edited:

It was founded in 1918, making it the longest running newspaper currently in print in Israel.
Yes----it was and it has been critiqued for its crack-pot articles ever since. It is very popular
on the street-----people read it whilst sipping coffee on Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv---it is
"AVANT GARDE" like the ONION of New York City

They think a little bit of rape is ok....
That seems to be the case. For sure they don't think Hamas firing 5000+ rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods and the horrific atrocities the Hamas invaders did to Israeli citizens merits any kind of retaliation by Israel, much less a full scale effort to eliminate Hamas.

Can you imagine being a woman, held down, stripped naked, brutally raped multiple times with maximum pain and injury inflicted, a gun inserted into the vagina and the trigger pulled, left to die a horrible death. That's what Hamas did.

Yes there is terrible collateral damage in the Palestinian areas where Hamas deliberately puts their weapons and ammo so that there WILL be terrible collateral damage. But the IDF did as much as it could to warn the civilians, to give them time and opportunity to leave those areas. And there are NO accounts of the IDF committing any of the unconscionable atrocities that Hamas has done.

This HAMAS v Israel debacle has surprised me at how many around the world support the terrorist group HAMAS.
I am not surprised. I am old (NO!!! I ain't tellin') Way back in the 1950s I read lots of
crap----real crap comes around in little booklets, and pamphlets----freebies created
and financed by persons pushing a POV. (disclaimer---some of the freebies are ok
and harmless----like the JW comics) I also read the cheap crap that sits in racks in
grocery stores at the check out counter----scandal sheets. I was a bored kid but avid
reader. As I grew up I was amazed at the huge number of people who BELIEVED THE CRAP

Here you go:

We could also watch re-runs of Friends and get the same level of truth...

ISIS had a $100 million digital movie studio, colored in a 1960s movie from Turkey with it. Did you ever ask why such a group would have such money for movie making???

Zia sadiq-isil

Aangirfan: ISIS IS RUN BY SIMON ELLIOT, A MOSSAD AGENT

• 4 suggested searches in this image

That seems to be the case. For sure they don't think Hamas firing 5000+ rockets into Israeli civilian neighborhoods and the horrific atrocities the Hamas invaders did to Israeli citizens merits any kind of retaliation by Israel, much less a full scale effort to eliminate Hamas.

Can you imagine being a woman, held down, stripped naked, brutally raped multiple times with maximum pain and injury inflicted, a gun inserted into the vagina and the trigger pulled, left to die a horrible death. That's what Hamas did.

Yes there is terrible collateral damage in the Palestinian areas where Hamas deliberately puts their weapons and ammo so that there WILL be terrible collateral damage. But the IDF did as much as it could to warn the civilians, to give them time and opportunity to leave those areas. And there are NO accounts of the IDF committing any of the unconscionable atrocities that Hamas has done.

Rape is never ok. Neither is calling women sluts... sadly there's someone on here doing that. Probably a rapist

Forum List

Back