Kavanaugh-Ford: The Mental Health Explanation

In addition with the infinite fiasco that is the swamp FBI and DOJ it seems that the Democrats were begging for their favorite to go place..."We need an FBI investigation!" what a surprise. Be warned they have more dirty tricks up their sleeve. The best thing to do is to direct the rabid #metoo wannabees to the important situation of abusive Keith Ellison in the Midwest and accuse them of hypocrisy.

In addition with the infinite fiasco that is the swamp FBI and DOJ it seems that the Democrats were begging for their favorite to go place..."We need an FBI investigation!" what a surprise. Be warned they have more dirty tricks up their sleeve. The best thing to do is to direct the rabid #metoo wannabees to the important situation of abusive Keith Ellison in the Midwest and accuse them of hypocrisy.

"In addition with the infinite fiasco that is the swamp FBI and DOJ it seems that the Democrats were begging for their favorite to go place..."We need an FBI investigation!"

Sort of like Brer Rabbit....'please don't throw me in the briar patch!!!'

I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh.
That was the scene back then in the 80s as they wanted it to be wild. Rape and sexual assault is not a natural byproduct of teenage parties as the Democrats seemed to imply. The democrats seem to have no understanding that past the days of chaperones, teenagers liked sex, drugs, rock n roll and alcohol.

Actually, I don't believe that the Democrats believe any of it, in the slightest....

This is a do-or-die attempt to restrain conservative control of the Court.

They fear a halt to abortion, the most important 'right' to a Liberal.

I am a registered democrat-----ON THE DAY I TURNED 21-----I SUPPORT ROE V WADE. for all kinds of reasons the least of which is -----as a "form of birth control" -------abortion is here to stay------

I have no problem with the local PD or Sheriffs questioning Mark Judge about his recollections. Then the local authorities can bring in the FBI if they need to. There may have been one overly aggressive drunk male or a male culture of a few back then in Montgomery County, yet I am convinced it is not Brett Kavanaugh.
That was the scene back then in the 80s as they wanted it to be wild. Rape and sexual assault is not a natural byproduct of teenage parties as the Democrats seemed to imply. The democrats seem to have no understanding that past the days of chaperones, teenagers liked sex, drugs, rock n roll and alcohol.

Actually, I don't believe that the Democrats believe any of it, in the slightest....

I am a registered democrat-----ON THE DAY I TURNED 21-----I SUPPORT ROE V WADE. for all kinds of reasons the least of which is -----as a "form of birth control" -------abortion is here to stay------

So is bank robbery.....what's your point?

so is pimples----- D I Y abortion is a very messy thing. The choice is not
Abortion vs No Abortion-------the choice is legal abortion vs DIY

so is pimples----- D I Y abortion is a very messy thing. The choice is not
Abortion vs No Abortion-------the choice is legal abortion vs DIY

This thread isn't the appropriate site for a discussion of abortion, but on another occasion I'll endeavor to disabuse you of your erroneous view.

"In The Coddling of the American Mind, Jonathan Haidt and Greg Lukianoff described three “Great Untruths.” The second, “Always Trust Your Feelings,” is worth pondering today.

The authors warn against teaching young people that feelings—of anger, of fear, of vulnerability, of hurt, of righteousness—are the best guide to understanding reality. Their main concern is college campuses, where students’ emotions provide the logic for censoring ideas or speakers whom they find disturbing or challenging. The same untruth has infected our politics.

...the tears of the thousands of women who wrote on Twitter or op-ed pages or called into C-Span about their own experiences may suggest that sexual assault is far more widespread than many imagined. But their tears tell us nothing—or shouldn’t—of what happened to Ford.

Crying is not corroboration. Anger, however righteous, is not evidence."
Tracks of Our Tears

28goldberg-threeByTwoSmallAt2X.jpg

"There is a hole in Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's story, or at least a question that needs to be asked. Mollie Hemingway tweeted a question raised by her friend, a lawyer, who wonders why Ford would leave her friend alone in a house with men if she believed those men were dangerous.

View image on Twitter

Mollie

✔@MZHemingway

https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1045383114497896448

Lawyer friend notes “big flaw” in Ford story."
Ari Fleischer: Why Didn't the Counsel Ask About This Hole in Ford's Story...

Dr. Christine Blasé Fraud, a role model for young women everywhere to "just believe" in the power of bringing back the witch trial this time for men.

Tom Kane, a 1983 graduate of Georgetown Prep who was close friends with Kavanaugh, said in an interview Tuesday that he knew Ford, who he said was dating Garrett at the time.

1.I must admit that my analysis changed completely after watching the hearings yesterday.

My original thesis was that Ford is simply a boilerplate Liberal activist who would go to the ends of the earth to prevent conservative control of the Supreme Court.

“Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

Liberal liars are on display in every dark corner of society, and never more so than in the Congress.

One tends to build up an immunity to the nausea they cause.

2.But the testimony yesterday gives a new insight into Christine Ford, one which cries out for more pity than vituperation.

3.The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness.

4.The GOP interviewer put a stake through the heart of Dr Ford’s agenda early on. The legal principle involved is well-established, and in Latin expressed as Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. It means that if one catches the witness in one lie, consider the entire testimony false and baseless.

Originally, Ford declined to appear Monday based on being unable to get to Washington due to a fear of flying. Fitting perfectly into the Democrat attempt to delay the seating of Judge Kavanaugh, she claimed she needed more time to find a way to travel.

“When the psychology professor testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, attorney Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor Republicans hired to conduct their line of questioning, inquired about Ford’s history of plane travel.

“May I ask, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

Ford replied, “In an airplane.”

Mitchell went on to ask about several other trips Ford took for both work and pleasure despite her fear of flying. Ford, a California resident, shared that she flies every year to visit family in Delaware.” Donald Trump Jr. Slams Christine Blasey Ford's 'Selective' Fear of Flying

Sooo…..the first two nails in the coffin: the pretend voice, ‘doctored’ for this hearing, and the lie about being unable to travel by plane.

More?

Coming up.

Earlier in this thread, I posited that Dr Ford purposely testified in a childish voice.....

"The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness."

Here, from HuffPo is an actress imitating same.....and sounding exactly like the fake victim, Ford.
'Star Wars Resistance' Star Rachel Butera Mocks Christine Blasey Ford | HuffPost

"Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

...directly contradicts her testimony under oath last week that she had never helped anyone prepare for a polygraph examination.

The former boyfriend, whose name was redacted in the declaration, also said Ford neither mentioned Kavanaugh nor mentioned she was a victim of sexual misconduct during the time they were dating from about 1992 to 1998. He said he saw Ford going to great lengths to help a woman he believed was her "life-long best friend" prepare for a potential polygraph test. He added that the woman, Monica McLean, had been interviewing for jobs with the FBI and U.S. Attorney's office.

He further claimed that Ford never voiced any fear of flying (even while aboard a propeller plane) and seemingly had no problem living in a "very small," 500 sq. ft. apartment with one door -- apparently contradicting her claims that she could not testify promptly in D.C. because she felt uncomfortable traveling on planes, as well as her suggestion that her memories of Kavanuagh's alleged assault prompted her to feel unsafe living in a closed space or one without a second front door.

Ford "never expressed a fear of closed quarters, tight spaces, or places with only one exit," the former boyfriend wrote."

Christine Blasey Ford ex-boyfriend says she helped friend prep for potential polygraph; Grassley sounds alarm

Just imagine.....what if she actually believes all of the things that we now know are lies???

How sick is this woman?

How evil are the Democrats?????

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford moved 3,000 miles to reinvent her life. It wasn’t far enough.

From The Washington Post article on Dr. Ford:

Ford’s inner circle was, “How do you say this? The pretty, popular girls,” explained Andrea Evers, a close friend. “It wasn’t like we were a bunch of vapid preppies, but God, we were preppy then.”

Weekends were spent shopping at the White Flint mall, flashing fake IDs at Georgetown’s Third Edition club — the drinking age was 18 then — or flocking to the house of whoever’s parents were out of town to drink six-packs of Hamm’s or Schaefer.

1.I must admit that my analysis changed completely after watching the hearings yesterday.

My original thesis was that Ford is simply a boilerplate Liberal activist who would go to the ends of the earth to prevent conservative control of the Supreme Court.

“Ford is also a Democrat, as well as an anti-Trump marcher, raising questions about the motive and timing of the allegations along with their veracity.”
https://nypost.com/2018/09/25/eight-big-problems-for-christine-blasey-fords-story/

Liberal liars are on display in every dark corner of society, and never more so than in the Congress.

One tends to build up an immunity to the nausea they cause.

2.But the testimony yesterday gives a new insight into Christine Ford, one which cries out for more pity than vituperation.

3.The first hint of illness came when she began to testify in that husky little girl voice…”I’m just a defenseless little waif with no sophistication, unable to defend myself from this wicked, wicked world and this evil, evil man.”

The face and the accomplishments just didn’t go with that voice and the attempt to evince a less-than worldliness.

4.The GOP interviewer put a stake through the heart of Dr Ford’s agenda early on. The legal principle involved is well-established, and in Latin expressed as Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. It means that if one catches the witness in one lie, consider the entire testimony false and baseless.

Originally, Ford declined to appear Monday based on being unable to get to Washington due to a fear of flying. Fitting perfectly into the Democrat attempt to delay the seating of Judge Kavanaugh, she claimed she needed more time to find a way to travel.

“When the psychology professor testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday, attorney Rachel Mitchell, the prosecutor Republicans hired to conduct their line of questioning, inquired about Ford’s history of plane travel.

“May I ask, how did you get to Washington?” Mitchell asked.

Ford replied, “In an airplane.”

Mitchell went on to ask about several other trips Ford took for both work and pleasure despite her fear of flying. Ford, a California resident, shared that she flies every year to visit family in Delaware.” Donald Trump Jr. Slams Christine Blasey Ford's 'Selective' Fear of Flying

Sooo…..the first two nails in the coffin: the pretend voice, ‘doctored’ for this hearing, and the lie about being unable to travel by plane.

More?

Coming up.
I'm curious.

Is Kavanaugh a fantasy of yours?

Because only Republicans admire men who assault women.

Is that your fantasy? What else could explain it?

It is also scary that a professor of psychology would wait so many years to come to terms with a traumatic event. This glaring neglect of self care is not credible.
:huh1:
QUOTE: Ask anyone who has a traumatic experience and they will tell you all of the details because the have relived it again and again over time.[/QUOTE]by Jackson:

Forum List

Back