Katie Couric Trashes Trump Supporters

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022

Katie Couric slammed as ‘out of touch’ for claiming Trump’s MAGA driven by ‘anti-intellectualism’​

What kind of intellectual believes…..

An election that Trump lost by 8 million votes and 306-232 EVs was somehow stolen?
Obama was born in Kenya and sneaked into the US
Hillary assassinates her rivals and ran a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor
The ”Democrat” Party is run by Pedophiles

Last edited:
This woman has a brain the size of a pea. She considers herself an objective journalist?

Actually, Trump supporters are hard-working, regular Americans trying to afford a living...
not a rich bitch letting them eat cake......

This woman has a brain the size of a pea. She considers herself an objective journalist?

It is these and other comments that give rise to the correct and inevitable conclusion that the democrats are the party of the wealthy elitists and despise normal Americans. They've always treated with disdain and contempt those they claim to champion, holding the attitude that they simply can't survive without the help of rich white democrats. There's no other conclusion to be drawn.

Katie Couric slammed as ‘out of touch’ for claiming Trump’s MAGA driven by ‘anti-intellectualism’​

What kind of intellectual believes…..

An election that Trump lost by 8 million votes and 306-232 EVs was somehow stolen?
Obama was born in Kenya and sneaked into the US
Hillary assassinates her rivals and ran a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor
The ”Democrat” Party is run by Pedophiles
You need to get out and meet real people.

It is these and other comments that give rise to the correct and inevitable conclusion that the democrats are the party of the wealthy elitists and despise normal Americans. They've always treated with disdain and contempt those they claim to champion, holding the attitude that they simply can't survive without the help of rich white democrats. There's no other conclusion to be drawn.
MAGA believes any lie that Trump tells them
Makes them anti-intellectual

Trumps wild conspiracies do make headlines
The worst thing you could do to TRUMP! is to ignore him, yet here you are, hanging breathless on every word he utters, desperately seeking the next fix from finding something to complain about.
Can you believe Trump said that?
Little surprises me more than the willingness of some to believe the worst of their fellowman. "1984" is apparently a guide for them. And no, given today's hate climate, I don't believe what someone claims TRUMP! said without the full quote in context. Why would you?

I saw this one pop up on my list. I didn't know it would make the news. I suppose I should have watched it.

Guess I'll give it a watch tonight.

Katie Couric | Club Random with Bill Maher​

207,297 views Apr 14, 2024

I'll pass on having others tell me what to think about the podcast though.

We all know that Bill Maher has folks on that feed into his TDS though. . that is why it wasn't top priority for me to watch.

I usually spend time, listening to Adam's stuff when he has new stuff, since he is more moderate, and aims for more humor.

He tends to be more independent, and not inflicted with that derangement. I think he might favor Trump over Biden. . though, TBH, I think this time around he is in RFKjr's corner.

I checked, Katie Couric actually did a sit-down with Carolla, knowing that he was a Trumper at the time? :eusa_think:
2018-01-16acs-1_1-1.jpg

This one was done WAY BACK during the Trump administration. . I'll have to listen to it on the PC, it is not available on any other steaming services.

Forum List

Back