Katie couric: reprogram Trump supporters

Deprogram, Reprogram - when in American History has this kind of language been used? in my lifetime (1968-Present), I've only seen that kind of language used by 3rd World despots and communist regimes wannabes. Is that where you want to take US??

Dear Leader very nearly turned us into a 3rd world banana republic. It's a damn good thing he failed.

247l6n.jpg

Did he talk of "de-programming" "re-programming" or "truth and reconciliation commissions"?? This is not RW conservative talk or speak. That is communist and fascist dictator talk. You know it.

Deprogram, Reprogram - when in American History has this kind of language been used? in my lifetime (1968-Present), I've only seen that kind of language used by 3rd World despots and communist regimes wannabes. Is that where you want to take US??

Dear Leader very nearly turned us into a 3rd world banana republic. It's a damn good thing he failed.

247l6n.jpg
Was that military man in favor of the set up in the world we had with our sons and daughters dying in endless wars? Change is difficult. One other problem. More then half and perhaps more of the modern young males would not even make it through boot camp today. That is how bad Prog agendas have screwed us up. Get the baby food.

247l6n.jpg

Did he talk of "de-programming" "re-programming" or "truth and reconciliation commissions"?? This is not RW conservative talk or speak. That is communist and fascist dictator talk. You know it.

My offer is still good on a one way ticket. You may choose between Russia, Turkey, Hungary or Brazil. ;)

Forum List

Back