Can NPR Get any Worse? [HINT: No]

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

If you wanted to create the archetype of an out-of-touch Eastern "elite" maven, you could do no better than NPR has done with its new CEO.

Seriously, how long will "we" be forced to finance this Leftist propaganda mill?

NPR has some great programing.

Wait Wait Don't Tell Me is one of the all time great radio shows.

If you wanted to create the archetype of an out-of-touch Eastern "elite" maven, you could do no better than NPR has done with its new CEO.

Seriously, how long will "we" be forced to finance this Leftist propaganda mill?
Birth-Class Supremacy

But the Netrix's loyal peasants refuse to consider abolishing inheritances and trust funds. It doesn't matter what ideology the spoiled-putrid brats adopt, they are the perpetual enemies of a nation's progress.

They havent been honest for YEARS!!! I remember 20 years ago when Rush Limbaugh was saying that they should be defunded for being extremely biased. They have gotten much worse since then. Your refusal to recognize the obvious makes you look stupid.
You guys hate honest journalism.

Any worse than what? PMSNBC? NYT? CNN? They are all bought and paid for by the DNC. Which means the Cosa Nostra and the Russian Mob.

Crepitus is just trolling you guys.

Don't answer him.

His only goal is to push your buttons.

He could care less about honest or truthful (since he is neither).

I think this place is clever.
They have all these trolls posting absolutely ridiculous garbage but it sends most on the right into a posting frenzy that keeps the bills paid.
I jump in once in a while just to have a laugh and troll back.

They havent been honest for YEARS!!! I remember 20 years ago when Rush Limbaugh was saying that they should be defunded for being extremely biased. They have gotten much worse since then. Your refusal to recognize the obvious makes you look stupid.
Rush Limpbals is extremely overly biased and dead, thank God.

Forum List

Back