Katie Couric Trashes Trump Supporters

Katie Couric slammed as ‘out of touch’ for claiming Trump’s MAGA driven by ‘anti-intellectualism’​

What kind of intellectual believes…..

An election that Trump lost by 8 million votes and 306-232 EVs was somehow stolen?
Obama was born in Kenya and sneaked into the US
Hillary assassinates her rivals and ran a child sex trafficking ring out of a pizza parlor
The ”Democrat” Party is run by Pedophiles
The type of pseudo intellectualism that originates in many of our universities, is also the author of Katie's self-absorbed psychobabble. She's not equipped to criticize anyone's intellect. MAGA

The type of pseudo intellectualism that originates in many of our universities, is also the author of Katie's self-absorbed psychobabble. She's not equipped to criticize anyone's intellect. MAGA
Since she doesn’t believe wild MAGA conspiracies..
She is obviously more qualified

No, it is their overwhelming need to be victims that leads you and the rest of MAGADUMIA to this bit of ignorance.
Victims Becoming Victors

Limousine Liberals have discredited victimhood by applying it only to those who deserve no sympathy. So, when they accuse those who aren't their vicious pets of being whiners, it's because they themselves are the perps, trying to wriggle out from our just revenge.

Victims Becoming Victors

Limousine Liberals have discredited victimhood by applying it only to those who deserve no sympathy. So, when they accuse those who aren't their vicious pets of being whiners, it's because they themselves are the perps, trying to wriggle out from our just revenge.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

War on Christmas

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

War on Christianity

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Black people in TV commercials

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

The GOP in 2024.
What the GOP really stands for?

H.A.R.M.

Hate
Anger
Racism
Misogyny
all driven by the GOP primary platform plank...

VICTIMOLOGY

She is such a smug elite out of touch woman... I watched this and even her mannerisms shows she thinks she is better than us... people need to know when their time comes to get off the stage... and her time has come and gone...

then try english. It appears you've never heard of that either.
If I recall correctly, it was one of your opaque statements that made me question the placement of English on your language list.

It took less than 50,000 votes in several swing states dropped after midnight to sway the EC to Biden. Do you not understand how our elections work? I'll be glad to explain it you.

It is hard to discuss the election rationally with someone who still spouts long debunked lies

It took less than 50,000 votes in several swing states dropped after midnight to sway the EC to Biden. Do you not understand how our elections work? I'll be glad to explain it you.
Great that you know that marathon.

Now explain voter fraud and how it's proven in elections.

If I recall correctly, it was one of your opaque statements that made me question the placement of English on your language list.
The quote in question:

It is these and other comments that give rise to the correct and inevitable conclusion that the democrats are the party of the wealthy elitists and despise normal Americans. They've always treated with disdain and contempt those they claim to champion, holding the attitude that they simply can't survive without the help of rich white democrats. There's no other conclusion to be drawn.
Try that in English instead of Pig MAGAT.

Forum List

Back