Kari Lake election challenge "fizzles" at second day of trial

Again. the time the data shows simply is not enough time.
Would you reject this signature match?

2-trumps

Are you waiving the white flag?

I gave you two signatures and asked if they were a election match?

Are those signatures from the same person or not?
I am doing no such thing. It is Maricopa's actions in question, not my opinion on a signature. you are deflecting because you are to dumb to argue coherently. That is your problem, not mine.

Your reference is a blog....and it's horseshit.
She presented plenty of new evidence.
She showed that as many as 300,000 mail-in ballots weren't properly verified for signatures.
None of them were rejected even when thousands of signatures didn't match.

What was her evidence 300K ballots weren't verified...?

Not enough time or too much too to count....make up your minds Neo-GOP!

When did they finally finish?

I am doing no such thing. It is Maricopa's actions in question, not my opinion on a signature. you are deflecting because you are to dumb to argue coherently. That is your problem, not mine.
You are saying they didn't have enough time because you claim they had six seconds "on average". Without taking into account where there can be a number of signatures that match on a quick glance, and others that were a match, and yet rejected.

I'm just pointing out that their standards for matching signatures haven't been rejected

So you would accept a forged ID, where the person got the picture from facebook, or some similar source, but had to make up a non-matching signature.

You crack me up, you just live in your own land of self delusion.

You don't know how to check an ID? Seriously?

They needed a number that exceeded the margin of victory. Like when Trump told Raffensperger he needed 11,780 votes.

Yes, when I say I need a hotel room, I mean build a hotel. How many planes have you built when you told someone you need to catch a flight?

You crack me up, you just live in your own land of self delusion.

You don't know how to check an ID? Seriously?
Every state issues many ID's, from professional ID's to drivers licenses and non-driving ID cards. The only way to spot a fake card, is to know what a real one looks like. And people checking ID's don't have examples to compare them with.

5215835939_687b2e9f81_b.jpg

Every state issues many ID's, from professional ID's to drivers licenses and non-driving ID cards. The only way to spot a fake card, is to know what a real one looks like. And people checking ID's don't have examples to compare them with.

5215835939_687b2e9f81_b.jpg

It's not like they have things like water marks or scanners. Oh wait, they do ....

Forum List

Back