Kari Lake election challenge "fizzles" at second day of trial

it's completely irrelevant. fractally wrong asshats like this will never accept a result that is not confirming their fantasy. if 99 % of the public see the data and say that Karen lost, then this is proof that Karen won, cuz deep state conspiracy brain damage.
The problem is that people don't know how elections are administered. We saw it when they put the video of election boxes stored under a table, being described as suitcases of illegal ballots.

Putting information for everybody to see is still subject to the person presenting the information, describing what they see, different than the observers own eyes. We saw that with Trump describing the size of his inauguration crowd, and how the pictures of the mall, didn't accurately show the number of people.

The problem is that people don't know how elections are administered. We saw it when they put the video of election boxes stored under a table, being described as suitcases of illegal ballots.

Putting information for everybody to see is still subject to the person presenting the information, describing what they see, different than the observers own eyes. We saw that with Trump describing the size of his inauguration crowd, and how the pictures of the mall, didn't accurately show the number of people.
that's all nice and stuff. but this is USMB and here they cater to the lowest of the lowest. you are wasting your time.

This thread has been derailed for 10 pages.

Here is what Lake must prove:

“The Court can — and does — hold Plaintiff to her counsels’ representation of the scope of her claim at Trial, that no signature verification was conducted,” he wrote, in a ruling issued on Tuesday.

Here is what her key witness said:

“They (supervisors) told us, ‘You need to be very cautious. You need to pay attention to what you’re doing and remember that whatever you reject or approve, you can be called in to testify,’ ” she testified. “I was very focused on verifying signatures and making sure the signatures matched"

In fact BOTH WHISTLEBLOWERS said they personally cured and approved thousands of signatures.

Then they showed a video of a guy approving signatures too quickly... then they found out that the guy was removed for not doing it correctly since the county took it seriously which was a huge blow to the prosecution.

The Lake lawyers will likely never ever practice again.

Let's see your signature.

13844578.jpeg~2.jpg

Actually Lastamender doesn't have a bad idea.

I can support all ballots being scanned and posted online for public review.

Now:
  • The original paper ballots would be retained solely be the election jurisdiction and maintained in a secure location.
  • Those would not be released to the public to facilitate official recounts at a future date.
  • Any ballots turned over to non-government entities, or government entities that failed to maintain proper security would automatically render the ballots compromised and no longer able to be used for official purposes.
Ballot contain no personally identifiable information, as such they should be available - in electronic format - for public viewing. I mean hell, if someone wants to download and image of 1,500,000 ballots from a Maricopa County server one by one. Have at it.

Security envelopes on the other hand? No freaking way since it contains the name, address and signature of individual voters. And no Lastamender you do not have a right to the personal information for millions of people.

WW

Now:
  • The original paper ballots would be retained solely be the election jurisdiction and maintained in a secure location.
  • Those would not be released to the public to facilitate official recounts at a future date.
  • Any ballots turned over to non-government entities, or government entities that failed to maintain proper security would automatically render the ballots compromised and no longer able to be used for official purposes.
Ballot contain no personally identifiable information, as such they should be available - in electronic format - for public viewing. I mean hell, if someone wants to download and image of 1,500,000 ballots from a Maricopa County server one by one. Have at it.

Security envelopes on the other hand? No freaking way since it contains the name, address and signature of individual voters. And no Lastamender you do not have a right to the personal information for millions of people.

WW
Several years ago, George Will suggested that we shouldn't do secret ballots. That people should be accountable, socially at least, for the government they elect. The idea is problematic for a number of reasons, but I get what he was after.

it's completely irrelevant. fractally wrong asshats like this will never accept a result that is not confirming their fantasy. if 99 % of the public see the data and say that Karen lost, then this is proof that Karen won, cuz deep state conspiracy brain damage.
Why do you sound so guilty? By the way, the data does not show that.

Now:

WW
Actually I meant qualified individuals besides Maricopa county employees should be able to see the envelopes and the signature it was compared to.

This thread has been derailed for 10 pages.

Here is what Lake must prove:

“The Court can — and does — hold Plaintiff to her counsels’ representation of the scope of her claim at Trial, that no signature verification was conducted,” he wrote, in a ruling issued on Tuesday.

Here is what her key witness said:

“They (supervisors) told us, ‘You need to be very cautious. You need to pay attention to what you’re doing and remember that whatever you reject or approve, you can be called in to testify,’ ” she testified. “I was very focused on verifying signatures and making sure the signatures matched"

In fact BOTH WHISTLEBLOWERS said they personally cured and approved thousands of signatures.

Then they showed a video of a guy approving signatures too quickly... then they found out that the guy was removed for not doing it correctly since the county took it seriously which was a huge blow to the prosecution.

The Lake lawyers will likely never ever practice again.

Arizona Central is pro-Katie Hobbs. They aren't trustworthy.

Forum List

Back