Kari Lake election challenge "fizzles" at second day of trial

kaz: Name a plank of the Communist Manifesto Democrats oppose

bodecea : Crickets

kaz: Name a plank of the Communist Manifesto Democrats oppose

bodecea : Crickets

LOL

You poor thing...

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

Opposed by both major parties.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

That was passed by Democrats in 1913 and supported by both major parties ever since.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank
with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

The initial federal bank was initiated by Hamilton; neither a Democrat nor a Republican. And both major parties support private banking.

6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

Free public schooling began in the colonies and is currently supported by both major parties.

You also said Trump was going to prison for about 8 years now. How are those predictions going? You dumbass troll.
Oh...when did I say that? You should be able to pull that comment of mine up just as easily as I can pull your stuff up.

You are saying they didn't have enough time because you claim they had six seconds "on average". Without taking into account where there can be a number of signatures that match on a quick glance, and others that were a match, and yet rejected.

I'm just pointing out that their standards for matching signatures haven't been rejected
I am tired of excuses. They should present all the signatures to compared by the public. Think that will happen? If there was no fraud what is the problem with that?

Oh...when did I say that? You should be able to pull that comment of mine up just as easily as I can pull your stuff up.

I did not say that the article did. What part of that don't you nitwits understand. Is Trump in prison?

Lol, no they don't. The shit that goes down is legal but 30 second commercials do determine elections. The reality is not much better even though it is legal.
it is on congressional record the fbi conspired with twitter and others.......called election fraud..........are you people wound in bubble plstic?

it is on congressional record the fbi conspired with twitter and others.......called election fraud..........are you people wound in bubble plstic?
Hahahaha. You mean a Neo-GOP accusation is on record and no criminal conspiracy between the FBI and any media company has been proven.

LOL

You poor thing...

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

That was passed by Democrats in 1913 and supported by both major parties ever since.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank
with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

The initial federal bank was initiated by Hamilton; neither a Democrat nor a Republican. And both major parties support private banking.

6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries, gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production.

Free public schooling began in the colonies and is currently supported by both major parties.
Yep.

These people don't even know what communism IS.

They just blurt the word out without thinking, as they do with so many other talk radio talking points.

Trumpster Tourette's.

I am tired of excuses. They should present all the signatures to compared by the public. Think that will happen? If there was no fraud what is the problem with that?
You want your "legal" signature to be given out to the public?
That with a little data mining (information online) and they can sell your car, sell your house, sell your soul.

Great idea NOT

What the FBI did was no different than telling children to look both ways before crossing the street.

They told Twitter etc. to look both ways before spreading what might have been russian Kompromat.
That unlike 2016 where facebook spread russian disinformation, including russian interference they knew was russian because they were taking payments in rubles.

lol. the public? you would only accept it if the result was what you wish for.

off yourself, clown.
Citizens have the right to see questionable ballots. That is how you keep someone honest. Maricopa is not honest.

Citizens have the right to see questionable ballots. That is how you keep someone honest. Maricopa is not honest.

The public has no right to view everybody else's signature. I've said it before and I'll say it again in the future...

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

A group already tried that, by posting two ballots they claimed were duplicates because the mark for president on one ballot looked like the mark for president on the other.

The public has no right to view everybody else's signature. I've said it before and I'll say it again in the future...

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:

It's another form of voter intimidation. If you vote by mail, we're going to put your signature on the internet.

It's another form of voter intimidation. If you vote by mail, we're going to put your signature on the internet.
it's completely irrelevant. fractally wrong asshats like this will never accept a result that is not confirming their fantasy. if 99 % of the public see the data and say that Karen lost, then this is proof that Karen won, cuz deep state conspiracy brain damage.

Forum List

Back