Kari Lake election challenge "fizzles" at second day of trial

Correct.

But logically the ballot is either valid or not, good or bad, true or false.

There is no picking and choosing which race **ON** a ballot are invalid while other races on the same ballot are valid. Logically you can't say "well we are going to throw out the governors race, but wink, wink keep the other elections as valid."

WW
I have no doubt the GOP would try to make it apply ONLY to the governor's race.

There is also the precept in law that there is no right where there is no remedy.

The courts do not have the power to invalidate an entire election, or to order a new one.

But if I understand correctly, that is what Lake is trying to do.

Invalidate ONLY the governor election, yet keep the other offices and referendums in place.

Logically inconsistent.

WW

But if I understand correctly, that is what Lake is trying to do.

Invalidate ONLY the governor election, yet keep the other offices and referendums in place.

Logically inconsistent.

WW
Also legally inconsistent. Even if the courts could invalidate just the governors race, the only thing they could do is declare no winner, and order the legislature to schedule a new election.
Meanwhile, the position of governor would go to the next highest ranking democrat (aka of same party as the governor) in the state.

A new election would probably also consist of new party primaries, before a new general election, and take at least 6 months.

Last edited:
Under cross examination, Craig Morgan, an attorney representing the county, asked Speckin — who never actually examined any of the ballots or the comparison signatures — whether he could say that any ballots with mismatched signatures were counted.

He conceded he could not.

case closed.
What about the short amount of time that Maricopa took to verify almost 300,000 votes? It is an impossibility pointed out by experts in the field. Case closed.

What about the short amount of time that Maricopa took to verify almost 300,000 votes? It is an impossibility pointed out by experts in the field. Case closed.
What level of verification was required. It's not like they were trying to determine if a signature was genuine vs being made by a master forger. It's whether it was made by the same person who signed a voter registration, years or decades earlier.

What level of verification was required. It's not like they were trying to determine if a signature was genuine vs being made by a master forger. It's whether it was made by the same person who signed a voter registration, years or decades earlier.

Again. the time the data shows simply is not enough time.

I keep reminding you about the things you have predicted.....lik 30JUN21 and 13AUG21. Bringing up your predictions is an embarrassment to you, I know.
They also said that Michael Flynn would prove his innocence.

Forum List

Back