Karens Gone Wild--Now Heckling High School Students

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Sad but not surprising that the vitriol from the Karens has now been pointed at a High School student who lost his grand mother.

From the piece:

"His story is poignant and sad, and his concerns are widely held — but when Tennessee teenager Grady Knox stood up at a county school board meeting to explain why he wants masks in schools, adults at the meeting mocked and heckled the high school student.

"This time last year, my grandmother, who was a former teacher at the Rutherford County school system died of COVID because someone wasn't wearing a mask," Knox, who is a junior at Central Magnet School, said at Tuesday night's board meeting."

And you know that?
That word "or" that she used means "might be more than one answer". As in, neither the kid nor anyone else KNOWS where she picked up the virus. Saying that unvaxxed people are driving this thing isn't supported by the test results in Israel. The majority in the country are fully vaccinated and they're still experiencing a major surge of hospitalizations, most of which are with the vaccinated.
You're welcome to cultivate your hate of those who disagree with you but when the day comes that the government begins to punish free people for not taking a dodgy "vaccine", I'd be careful about running my mouth to any of them in public.

Like Joe, our patience is running thin.

First off, heckling her was not kind. Secondly, No proof on how grandma caught the virus. Third, I got Covid-19 when 99.9% of the people in my area were wearing masks. and the last point, I came down with Covid on Thanksgiving day, I was the cook, didn't wear a mask, 8 people in the home, down for two weeks and no one, not even my 94 year old mother, caught it, just me.

One never knows, but ridiculing a young girl who lost her grandmother is not cool and disturbing.

Sad but not surprising that the vitriol from the Karens has now been pointed at a High School student who lost his grand mother.

From the piece:

"His story is poignant and sad, and his concerns are widely held — but when Tennessee teenager Grady Knox stood up at a county school board meeting to explain why he wants masks in schools, adults at the meeting mocked and heckled the high school student.

"This time last year, my grandmother, who was a former teacher at the Rutherford County school system died of COVID because someone wasn't wearing a mask," Knox, who is a junior at Central Magnet School, said at Tuesday night's board meeting."

I saw that on the news.

That child showed much more respect and maturity than that room full of childish adults.

Or it could have been a vaxed individual who spread it to grandma

/Thread

This is how stupid and full of hate you are.

If you had read the article it said his grandmother died a year ago.

There was no vaccine a year ago. It wasn't ready and out into the population until December 2020.

So take your snide, sick and childish comments to stupid people. They just might buy it.

Oh and you can reply with your usual hate and lies, I won't read or reply to it.

You are a total waste of time.

Forum List

Back