Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

Another GOP base voter who is totally baffled by BS, just like Rupert Murdoch internet crazies Trump Putin and the Chinese just love ... Meanwhile the real world cannot believe you are so ignorant and brainwashed with this tripe.... Won the election though so I guess lies are good. Poor america..

These idiots believe J.F.K. and his son J.F.K. Jr. are alive and kicking and support the Traitor.

lol. It's 'fake' because franco declared it. So fake the boy was found guilty?
And it had nothing to do with transgenders or unisex bathroom problems or anything like it. In other words you are totally full of s*** again. You are unbelievable POS brainwashed functional morons.....

And it had nothing to do with transgenders or unisex bathroom problems or anything like it. In other words you are totally full of s*** again. You are unbelievable POS brainwashed functional morons.....
Wait, so you are running from your 'fake' claim already? It's only been 2 posts.

Now the claim is it has nothing to do with trans-gender or unisex bathrooms? And I claimed it did where? Did anyone make that claim considering such I don't think such policies even existed before the incident. Or are you now saying any previous event cannot be used to speak about future policy changes? Where are you going to move the goalposts now?

Wait, so you are running from your 'fake' claim already? It's only been 2 posts.

Now the claim is it has nothing to do with trans-gender or unisex bathrooms? And I claimed it did where? Did anyone make that claim considering such I don't think such policies even existed before the incident. Or are you now saying any previous event cannot be used to speak about future policy changes? Where are you going to move the goalposts now?
When people voted, the GOP base believed it was a transgender male attacking a female in the bathroom. Of course he wasn't transgender and it was the fourth time they met. You won the election on lies as usual -everything you know is garbage. Who me doesn't make it.

When people voted, the GOP base believed it was a transgender male attacking a female in the bathroom. Of course he wasn't transgender and it was the fourth time they met. You won the election on lies as usual -everything you know is garbage. Who me doesn't make it.
So now we are to reading the minds of people that voted.

A far cry from the direct lie you posted earlier. You cannot even hold a point past a single post. Run, run, run and then run some more.

So now we are to reading the minds of people that voted.

A far cry from the direct lie you posted earlier. You cannot even hold a point past a single post. Run, run, run and then run some more.
GOP base voters were here saying the same stupid s*** for crying out loud and they still are. No mind reading necessary. You people are a joke everywhere but GOP garbage propaganda world.

You claimed it was false.

It wasn't.

Then you ran away. And now you cant even face the fact you were wrong.
No you said he wasFound guilty which pro ved I was lying. Really dumb stuff. He assaulted his girlfriend the fourth time they had met there -her first refusal. And he was no transgender. Totally different from what your propaganda and your GOP friends were saying through the election. A disgrace as usual.

Forum List

Back