Karens Gone Wild--Now Heckling High School Students

Sad but not surprising that the vitriol from the Karens has now been pointed at a High School student who lost his grand mother.

From the piece:

"His story is poignant and sad, and his concerns are widely held — but when Tennessee teenager Grady Knox stood up at a county school board meeting to explain why he wants masks in schools, adults at the meeting mocked and heckled the high school student.

"This time last year, my grandmother, who was a former teacher at the Rutherford County school system died of COVID because someone wasn't wearing a mask," Knox, who is a junior at Central Magnet School, said at Tuesday night's board meeting."
Retard goes to a public meeting and gets on a fucking microphone to declare (without any proof whatsoever) that his grandma died because someone didnt wear a mask, and you think people shouldnt mock him? Nigga please. :laugh:

One never knows, but ridiculing a young girl who lost her grandmother is not cool and disturbing.
I agree but there are inescapable consequences when media stirs a level of tribal hate that permeates everything in our lives. Eventually, they'll succeed in their true goal - widespread violence between Americans. When they DO, I certainly hope a few rounds are reserved for the corporate media scum who lit the fires.

Sad but not surprising that the vitriol from the Karens has now been pointed at a High School student who lost his grand mother.

From the piece:

"His story is poignant and sad, and his concerns are widely held — but when Tennessee teenager Grady Knox stood up at a county school board meeting to explain why he wants masks in schools, adults at the meeting mocked and heckled the high school student.

"This time last year, my grandmother, who was a former teacher at the Rutherford County school system died of COVID because someone wasn't wearing a mask," Knox, who is a junior at Central Magnet School, said at Tuesday night's board meeting."
His GRANDMOTHER died of WuFlu?

How old was she?

How does he know where she got it?

Or whether masks were involved?

Are Democrats REALLY so stupid as to gobble this bullshit up like pigs snorting truffles?

Retard goes to a public meeting and gets on a fucking microphone to declare (without any proof whatsoever) that his grandma died because someone didnt wear a mask, and you think people shouldnt mock him? Nigga please. :laugh:
I wanna know how old Granny was when she died because Trump.

I'm guessing 97 or so.

Geritol-enriched blood on conservative hands!!!!!

View attachment 537692

Where's the twenty million or more dead in the United States alone last year?

We're supposed to get all worked up over a half a million?

Now you want us to pay attention of to infection rates instead of death rates?

You people are a the bunch of used car salesmen with a bunch of progressive rubes following your paranoia.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

“We began this experiment in 1933 under the pressure of an internal economic crisis. We continue and extend it under the necessities of a war crisis....It is born in crisis, lives on crisis, and cannot survive the era of crisis. By the very law of its nature it must create for itself, if it is to continue, fresh crises from year to year. …And our future is all charted out upon the same turbulent road of permanent crisis.”
John T. Flynn, "As We Go Marching," p. 256

From the piece:

He was trying to claim that unmasked people killed his grandmother - with no proof whatsoever. If he's going to make a claim like that then he better be able to back it up or he deserves to be heckled.

So you think it is ok for Karen's to heckle a child at a school board meeting.
I rather think that she does. It takes a lot of guts to stand up and speak at a public meeting. Even more so when "adults" dont agree with what you are saying.
But look around this board. Hell, look around this thread and you can see the results of years of crazy conspiracy theories distilled into this. The scary thing is most of these crazies are parents and raising their kids in their own image.

Excuse-making for heckling this boy.
^ Inability/refusal to address these questions:

His GRANDMOTHER died of WuFlu?

How old was she?

How does he know where she got it?

Or whether masks were involved?

Are Democrats REALLY so stupid as to gobble this bullshit up like pigs snorting truffles?

From the piece:

Clearly he's not getting much value for his education.

Unless he can prove what others have been unable to do so.

So you think it is ok for Karen's to heckle a child at a school board meeting.

Black racists like you think it's okay for black thugs to spray school yards and parks to kill kids, so why all of sudden are you sniveling about school board circuses? You don't give a shit about kids.

And who puts their kid up there to be subjected to adult scrutiny in the first place?

The same kind of opportunistic people who put a child in front of everyone to sell climate change policy after it didn't work when they put Al Gore and his crusty old politician balls out there front and center to try to sell it.

They use kids as utilities on the assumption that people are just gonna go along with it.

It's why so much of the Orwellian policy is sold to the public on the idea that 'we have to do it fo the chidrens'

From the piece:

I heard about this... rightwing antivax, antimask idiots care about no-one but themselves.

But then when they get sick with COVID, they want the hospitals to save their good for nothing selves.

Deaths and hospitalizations from COVID are pretty much entirely preventable now. If one gets vaxxed and wears a mask, you got nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back