GA high school coach is suspended after he restrained an 'aggressive' female student armed with gun

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
High school coach suspended after defending against aggressive female

A Georgia high school coach has been suspended after he defended himself while restraining an 'aggressive' female student armed with a loaded gun after she threw a stapler at his head.

'I don't feel like I did anything wrong,' Tri-Cities High School coach Kenneth Miller said, according to News 19.

Footage of the incident shows the student, who has not been named, shows them being confronted by another teacher before they aggressively knock a stapler out of the teacher's hand.

Miller, who is nearly hit in the head with the stapler as he confronted the student with police, was initially unaware she had a firearm at that time.

'I only adhered to what Fulton County School Board Policy says you’re allowed to do.'

Video
in link.

I've seen better run prisons than what our schools have become.....Just WTF was he supposed to do?

A Georgia high school coach has been suspended after he defended himself while restraining an 'aggressive' female student armed with a loaded gun after she threw a stapler at his head.

'I don't feel like I did anything wrong,' Tri-Cities High School coach Kenneth Miller said, according to News 19.

Footage of the incident shows the student, who has not been named, shows them being confronted by another teacher before they aggressively knock a stapler out of the teacher's hand.

Miller, who is nearly hit in the head with the stapler as he confronted the student with police, was initially unaware she had a firearm at that time.

'I only adhered to what Fulton County School Board Policy says you’re allowed to do.'

Video
in link.

I've seen better run prisons than what our schools have become.....Just WTF was he supposed to do?
All she wanted to do was pig out in the buffet line across the street

Angering one of these mammys when their hungry is dangerous

Video
in link.

From the link:

'Mr. Miller has not exhausted his due process rights at this time and remains on full, paid administrative leave. The district will not engage Mr. Miller or his attorneys in a public debate on this matter, but instead will allow the facts to drive the outcome of any related decision.'

From the link:

'Mr. Miller has not exhausted his due process rights at this time and remains on full, paid administrative leave. The district will not engage Mr. Miller or his attorneys in a public debate on this matter, but instead will allow the facts to drive the outcome of any related decision.'

When I was a kid this wouldn't have even been in question and I'm not that old.

From the link:

Worse than I thought, I figured that they might just have a automatic paid suspension policy when a teacher has to go hands-on with a student......Some do and they are usually back on the job in a couple of days.

These savage apes need to be scanned, strip, and cavity searched prior to entry of premises, then placed in cages and trained from there.

Video
in link.

I'm sorry--er, ah--, well, I mean, I thought when confronted by an armed student carrying concealed who throws a loaded stapler at you, that the proper thing was to realize your life was in danger and to pull your own piece out and empty the whole magazine into her chest!

BLAM!--- :splat: BLAM!---BLAM!---BLAM!---BLAM!---:splat: BLAM!---BLAM!---BLAM! :splat:

That is what I would do. That is what any good cop would do.

Take the bitch away with a coal shovel and a bucket. Now students-- -- back to class.

Video
in link.

Teaching has been more than a job for me--it's been hard work, but deeply satisfying hard work. A blessing, really.

So you can imagine how much it breaks my heart to be at the point of telling any young person considering the profession--don't do it. Just don't.

Teaching has been more than a job for me--it's been hard work, but deeply satisfying hard work. A blessing, really.

So you can imagine how much it breaks my heart to be at the point of telling any young person considering the profession--don't do it. Just don't.

I could never have been a teacher.
I know how I acted in high school and I would have beaten the shit out of me.

That is a BT-1000 DSE it can't be reasoned with. Teacher is a hero.
1647118631635.jpeg

I could never have been a teacher.
I know how I acted in high school and I would have beaten the shit out of me.

Ha! Oh sure, kids act a lot of ways. The key is that acting is not who they will be forever. Honestly this is what the Left misses when they say yep, Gender Identity is fixed at age four, etc.

We *expect* kids to go through lots of awkward and often painful phases as they mature. The line is you just can't hurt others while your frontal cortex matures.

Ha! Oh sure, kids act a lot of ways. The key is that acting is not who they will be forever. Honestly this is what the Left misses when they say yep, Gender Identity is fixed at age four, etc.

We *expect* kids to go through lots of awkward and often painful phases as they mature. The line is you just can't hurt others while your frontal cortex matures.

Yeah...I broke the principles nose when he told me he was going to give me swatts.
Told him if he hit me I was going to hit him back.
He didnt believe me....oops.

From the link:

Perfectly normal process. Do you have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back