Karens Gone Wild--Now Heckling High School Students

1631308402039.png

He's absolutely right with over twenty million dead from COVID in the United States alone....... Oh wait!!! What pandemic?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Sad but not surprising that the vitriol from the Karens has now been pointed at a High School student who lost his grand mother.

From the piece:

"His story is poignant and sad, and his concerns are widely held — but when Tennessee teenager Grady Knox stood up at a county school board meeting to explain why he wants masks in schools, adults at the meeting mocked and heckled the high school student.

"This time last year, my grandmother, who was a former teacher at the Rutherford County school system died of COVID because someone wasn't wearing a mask," Knox, who is a junior at Central Magnet School, said at Tuesday night's board meeting."
you prove YOU are the racist and hater by using the K term
HECKLING!!!!!!>?????? blacks MURDER whites at ten times the rate of vice versa--murder is worse than heckling

Sad but not surprising that the vitriol from the Karens has now been pointed at a High School student who lost his grand mother.

From the piece:

"His story is poignant and sad, and his concerns are widely held — but when Tennessee teenager Grady Knox stood up at a county school board meeting to explain why he wants masks in schools, adults at the meeting mocked and heckled the high school student.

"This time last year, my grandmother, who was a former teacher at the Rutherford County school system died of COVID because someone wasn't wearing a mask," Knox, who is a junior at Central Magnet School, said at Tuesday night's board meeting."
Just blind stupidity and anger. gross.

So you think it is ok for Karen's to heckle a child at a school board meeting.
For the longest time and for the most part, Non progs act like Victorian Era civility individuals compared to Progs acting like Barbarians. When Non Progs act like you, believe us we hear about it. That is what is so disturbing about Republican politicians. They see Prog politicians doing the Barbarian act, and it works for them. Citizens are impressed, they get their laughs and they feel good that those no good Non Prog voters are getting their just desserts. There are a few Repubs who can be a bit like Progs. There was one who knew how to talk back and that was Trump. He actually held back because for some reason there are Repub voters who want to go down with ship without offending those who are offending them.

That word "or" that she used means "might be more than one answer". As in, neither the kid nor anyone else KNOWS where she picked up the virus. Saying that unvaxxed people are driving this thing isn't supported by the test results in Israel. The majority in the country are fully vaccinated and they're still experiencing a major surge of hospitalizations, most of which are with the vaccinated.
You're welcome to cultivate your hate of those who disagree with you but when the day comes that the government begins to punish free people for not taking a dodgy "vaccine", I'd be careful about running my mouth to any of them in public.

Like Joe, our patience is running thin.
Israel may have a "majority" of the population vaccinated, but just barely. 62% have had both doses. That leaves 2.7 million people exposed, combined with lifting restrictions too soon, and you have a recipe for disaster.

Israel may have a "majority" of the population vaccinated, but just barely. 62% have had both doses. That leaves 2.7 million people exposed, combined with lifting restrictions too soon, and you have a recipe for disaster.
And still there are counties on Florida with over DOUBLE the case rate of Israel. Right now. But their white wing bloggers don't tell them this.

And this stupidity is why we are a global embarrassment.

1631316085556.png

You're absolutely right. Running around like a chicken with its head chopped off over a death rate only slightly higher than a bad flu while screaming it's a pandemic and we're all going to die is good reason to be considered a global embarrassment.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 537625

You're absolutely right. Running around like a chicken with its head chopped off over a death rate only slightly higher than a bad flu while screaming it's a pandemic and we're all going to die is good reason to be considered a global embarrassment.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Where the hell do you people get this shit, "death rate slightly higher than a bad flu". First of all, WTF is a "bad flu"? I mean does that mean the death rate for a bad Covid is 100%? Look, the death rate for the flu is about 15 per 100,000 cases. Look it up. The death rate for Covid, and not the Delta variant, is 25 per 100,000, FOR 18 to 49 YEAR OLDS. 50-64 it is 85, over 65 and we are looking at 1,139. Total population, where the flu is 15 per 100,000, Covid is at least 234. Sorry, but 15 times more lethal is not "slightly higher".

I mean I have came to the conclusion that you dumbshits are all agoraphobics. You got no friends, well except for Facebook, your family has broken off all contact, and you spend your days tapping out ignorant messages on a messageboard and reading false right wing diatribes, and end your evening watching Tucker and Hannity on FOX news.

Where the hell do you people get this shit, "death rate slightly higher than a bad flu".
he just pulls stuff right out of his ass. he is one of those posters who approach discussion this way:

1) he invents something completely out of thin air
2) It becomes everyone else's job to sift through the steaming turd he just pinched off to debunk his made up lies
3) Rinse, repeat

Where the hell do you people get this shit, "death rate slightly higher than a bad flu". First of all, WTF is a "bad flu"? I mean does that mean the death rate for a bad Covid is 100%? Look, the death rate for the flu is about 15 per 100,000 cases. Look it up. The death rate for Covid, and not the Delta variant, is 25 per 100,000, FOR 18 to 49 YEAR OLDS. 50-64 it is 85, over 65 and we are looking at 1,139. Total population, where the flu is 15 per 100,000, Covid is at least 234. Sorry, but 15 times more lethal is not "slightly higher".

I mean I have came to the conclusion that you dumbshits are all agoraphobics. You got no friends, well except for Facebook, your family has broken off all contact, and you spend your days tapping out ignorant messages on a messageboard and reading false right wing diatribes, and end your evening watching Tucker and Hannity on FOX news.

1631331114451.png

Where's the twenty million or more dead in the United States alone last year?

We're supposed to get all worked up over a half a million?

Now you want us to pay attention of to infection rates instead of death rates?

You people are a the bunch of used car salesmen with a bunch of progressive rubes following your paranoia.

*****CHUCKLE*****

For the longest time and for the most part, Non progs act like Victorian Era civility individuals compared to Progs acting like Barbarians. When Non Progs act like you, believe us we hear about it. That is what is so disturbing about Republican politicians. They see Prog politicians doing the Barbarian act, and it works for them. Citizens are impressed, they get their laughs and they feel good that those no good Non Prog voters are getting their just desserts. There are a few Repubs who can be a bit like Progs. There was one who knew how to talk back and that was Trump. He actually held back because for some reason there are Repub voters who want to go down with ship without offending those who are offending them.
You do know that bullshit makes no sense.

Forum List

Back