GA high school coach is suspended after he restrained an 'aggressive' female student armed with gun

It is not normal to fire a teacher for adequately reacting to a threat. And read the shit they fired him then when called on it changed it to paid suspense.
Read it again. He was not fired.

From the OP's link:
  • However, the district eventually reversed its decision, deciding instead to suspend Miller for defending himself against the student

I remember when teachers in my neck of the woods could paddle (with holes) your ass, in front of the entire classroom full of your peers, just for being disrespectful...............cussing, throwing a book, temper tantrum, etc.

Let alone get physical.

High school coach suspended after defending against aggressive female

A Georgia high school coach has been suspended after he defended himself while restraining an 'aggressive' female student armed with a loaded gun after she threw a stapler at his head.

'I don't feel like I did anything wrong,' Tri-Cities High School coach Kenneth Miller said, according to News 19.

Footage of the incident shows the student, who has not been named, shows them being confronted by another teacher before they aggressively knock a stapler out of the teacher's hand.

Miller, who is nearly hit in the head with the stapler as he confronted the student with police, was initially unaware she had a firearm at that time.

'I only adhered to what Fulton County School Board Policy says you’re allowed to do.'

Video
in link.

I've seen better run prisons than what our schools have become.....Just WTF was he supposed to do?
She was a knee grow. They have to be allowed to murder.

Forum List

Back