Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

Their cover up of the crime and the transfer of the kid, to a new school where he could rape someone else.
Of course you can document the transfer?

And tell us what responsibility the school has to "out" an ACCUSED person.

Of course you can document the transfer?

And tell us what responsibility the school has to "out" an ACCUSED person.

They have a duty to report a crime to the police. They should inform the parents of the danger they exposed their children to.

and now we are back to a NO TRANSGENDERS ALLOWED stopping this crime OF WHICH i've already said i don't believe it will.

Any sane person has to know that to claim to be “transgender” is to be hopelessly fucked-up in the head, at the very least.

Anyone who has any willing part in allowing a “transgender girl” (that is, a person that every sane person knows is a boy with severe mental and moral defects) into a situation where actual girls are especially vulnerable to him is complicit in whatever crime the perverted piece of shit goes on to commit.

Everyone who had any willing part in enacting and implementing the policy that allows this pervert into the girl's restroom belongs in prison right alongside the rapist that they helped to commit his crimes; and equally with him, deserve to be branded for life as dangerous sex offenders and treated accordingly.

Your WHOLE argument is based on the claim that transgendered people are somehow more inclined to rape than non trans people.

And yours is based on denying the blatantly obvious truth that “transgenders” are, by definition, morally and mentally fucked-up, and can be pretty reliably counted on to behave accordingly.

Last edited:
You don’t see how prohibiting boys in the girls’ room reduces the possibility of a girl getting raped? We’re not saying it’s a guarantee it won’t happen. We are saying it reduces the likelihood. And that’s sufficient.

You would rather make things easier for transgenders even if it means the likelihood of a young girl getting raped Increases.

I proposed the solution many pages back: every school should have a one-person bathroom for the transgenders.

As I have noted, those on the left wrong nearly always take the side of the very lowest dregs of subhumanity—homosexuals, transsexuals, and other degenerate sexual perverts; violent criminals, foreign invaders, and so on—against that of actual human beings.

Can anyone deny that we are seeing this very clearly demonstrated in this thread, as we have seen it in other threads as well?

Makes them accessories to both rapes, the first that they covered up, and the second that happened because the prevented the first from being properly dealt with.

That sounds about right to me. Yet there is no talk of them being held accountable in any fashion.

As I have noted, those on the left wrong nearly always take the side of the very lowest dregs of subhumanity—homosexuals, transsexuals, and other degenerate sexual perverts; violent criminals, foreign invaders, and so on—against that of actual human beings.

Can anyone deny that we are seeing this very clearly demonstrated in this thread, as we have seen it in other threads as well?
You are correct, and this could be the topic of another thread entirely: how the left defends those they see on the “bottom of society,” even when it is their OWN fault, calls them “oppressed” and then races in to defend and then protect them. Then, to make matters worse, if the “oppressed” has an altercation with a “non-oppressed,” the left makes excuses for it. I, for example, shudder even at the thought of being raped, G-d forbid, but if it happens, I hope it‘s by a white guy instead of a black. If it’s by a black, the left will be much more reluctant to convict.

I actually experienced this first-hand on jury duty 30 years ago: a black thug committed a crime against an older white woman, and it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The one hold-out was a liberal woman who kept saying the guy never knew his father, his mother was a drug addict, he grew up poor, etc. Every excuse in the book, and we ended in a hung jury.

One thing where we disagree: I wouldn’t put gays and transgenders in the same category as criminals, illegal aliens, etc.

That sounds about right to me. Yet there is no talk of them being held accountable in any fashion.
Yes. Isn’t this what they call “accessory after the fact.”? The School Board should be charged. We have got to show leftists that their damaging policies won’t be allowed to proceed.

You are correct, and this could be the topic of another thread entirely: how the left defends those they see on the “bottom of society,” even when it is their OWN fault, calls them “oppressed” and then races in to defend and then protect them. Then, to make matters worse, if the “oppressed” has an altercation with a “non-oppressed,” the left makes excuses for it. I, for example, shudder even at the thought of being raped, G-d forbid, but if it happens, I hope it‘s by a white guy instead of a black. If it’s by a black, the left will be much more reluctant to convict.

I actually experienced this first-hand on jury duty 30 years ago: a black thug committed a crime against an older white woman, and it was proven beyond a reasonable doubt. The one hold-out was a liberal woman who kept saying the guy never knew his father, his mother was a drug addict, he grew up poor, etc. Every excuse in the book, and we ended in a hung jury.

One thing where we disagree: I wouldn’t put gays and transgenders in the same category as criminals, illegal aliens, etc.

Great post, except, the LEFT puts gays and transgenders in the same category as criminals, illegals, ect, as shown by their actions.

Let's take your example, ... No, let us take your example EXACTLY as you presented it.

The liberal did not refuse to convict because the black thug was a thug, but because he was black.

In this case the school libs, did what they did, it seems, because the rapist was trans.

That take away for me, that no one seems to be discussing, is, what does this say about ALL LIBERALS, in ALL POSITIONS of responsibility, and how they will betray that responsibility.

THis school, ANY conflict between ANY white male and ANYONE, with higher status as defined by intersectional identity politics, does the white male have ANY chance of fair treatment?

Liberal prosecutors, say question.

LIberal employers?

Liberal politicians?

We are rapidly evolving into a caste system where your status is determined by how many boxes you check.

Yes. Isn’t this what they call “accessory after the fact.”? The School Board should be charged. We have got to show leftists that their damaging policies won’t be allowed to proceed.

Agreed.

Any sane person has to know that to claim to be “transgender” is to be hopelessly fucked-up in the head, at the very least.

Anyone who has any willing part in allowing a “transgender girl” (that is, a person that every sane person knows is a boy with severe mental and moral defects) into a situation where actual girls are especially vulnerable to him is complicit in whatever crime the perverted piece of shit goes on to commit.

Everyone who had any willing part in enacting and implementing the policy that allows this pervert into the girl's restroom belongs in prison right alongside the rapist that they helped to commit his crimes; and equally with him, deserve to be branded for life as dangerous sex offenders and treated accordingly.

The juvenile rapist has been arrested.

Your WHOLE argument is based on the claim that transgendered people are somehow more inclined to rape than non trans people.

Do you have any stats on that? Or is this just pure emotion mixed with politics...
They do not.

This is all about emotion and politics

And they didn't?

That has been proven? Or alleged...

Depends on how they reported it, and that depends on who said what when. Which is not information the hyper-hyperbole laden articles say much about.

Imo the Neo-Right is using it as a rage generator and tagging it to the recent school board shit.

So YES I fully advocate blowing the heads off several school officials responsible for it Twice in order to save America. The saving of America is something you adamantly oppose
Ready. Aim. Fire.
YOU are a danger to society

YOU are advocating murder

They are correct however in that the schools have a legal obligation to report crimes, especially forcible rape.
The school does NOT have a responsibility to make an accusation public. In fact just the opposite.

No me and many of us are working to save society from you lunatics who wish to dismiss a male gender confused manipulating access to girls, raping one, getting that covered up by asswipes just like you, being transferred to another school and Then Doing Another Rape.
So YES I fully advocate blowing the heads off several school officials responsible for it Twice in order to save America. The saving of America is something you adamantly oppose
Ready. Aim. Fire.

Sounds like you are copying Trump's violent speech.. and he's a coward.

The juvenile rapist has been arrested.

The school does NOT have a responsibility to make an accusation public. In fact just the opposite.
Making it public is prohibited. But.....

D. Except as may otherwise be required by federal law, regulation, or jurisprudence, the principal shall immediately report to the local law-enforcement agency any act enumerated in clauses (ii) through (vii) of subsection A that may constitute a felony offense and may report to the local law-enforcement agency any incident described in subsection A.

Here is the relevant clause (ii).

(ii) the assault and battery that results in bodily injury, sexual assault, death, shooting, stabbing, cutting, or wounding of any person, abduction of any person as described in § 18.2-47 or 18.2-48, or stalking of any person as described in § 18.2-60.3, on a school bus, on school property, or at a school-sponsored activity;

Forum List

Back