Kamala Harris Descended from Slave Owners

Her father admits the family was slave owners.
... so, is Al Sharpton going to demand 'reparations' from Kamala?

Big League Politics reported:

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (nĂ©e Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (nĂ©e Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Other fun stuff re Kamala's labor racketeering hobbies also at the link.

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Should we demand Kamala pay reparations?

Her family were slave owners in America?
Were they christain slave owners?
Did not the Spanish transplanted African slaves to Jamaica?
Did Not the British ban slavery in Jamaica? Abolition Act of 1833.
How is Pam involved here? Seems like an Irish Whitey planted
whitey seeds in a Jamaican host. I wonder if he owned the female then?
The christain lord' always approved of ALL females as being owned by
the males. IN Some kind of family values thang.

btw:

The 1833 Act: "was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today."

Has the USA done so same? Paying for Whitey Crimes in slavery?
But what I want to know is, what does it matter?

She has two hilary clinton problems....she lies and gets caught on small, stupid things....when she claimed she smoked pot to Snoop Dog and Tupac, yet they hadn't become stars when she claimed to be doing this....and she has the same fake, stupid laugh that hilary has...

This will doom her.....
Two most excellent reasons to refuse to vote for her.
LOL

I would expect many African-Americans descend from slave owners....as well as slaves. Not that the slaves had any say in the matter.
No. The slaves themselves were simply being held as prisoners in a system they could not get out of. But it has to be noted that blacks, both as seller of slaves and slave masters themselves, were complicit in this immoral industry.

It's one of those "inconvenient facts" that many people don't want to acknowledge or admit to.

What we can say is white abolitionists, first in England and then in the US, put an end to slavery in those countries and all throughout the West. So demonizing all white people is in itself an act of racism and bigotry.

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris’ father recently rebuked her for using the stereotype that Jamaicans like those in her family smoke marijuana.

It turns out that Harris’ father Donald Harris made a startling admission in an essay he wrote entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” which was published at Jamaica Global Online:

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (nĂ©e Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (nĂ©e Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Bernie Sanders' Deputy Press Secretary Is An Illegal Immigrant - Big League Politics

Kamala Scandal: Her Department Tried To Block Prisoner Release So They Could Be Used For Labor - Big League Politics

lol she claims now she spent all that time there but didn't know what anybody was doing. Sounds like Obama's claim that he he never heard a word Rev. Wright ever said nor read any of the literature in the lobby of the 'church' he went to for many years and sat on the front row with his children. lol what a hoot.

Soooo she's like the statue of Jackson, or the Confederate flag..
Not fit for public viewing.

Jo

So the Left's current front runners for nomination are yet another "Pocohantes" who tried to get ahead in life using (faking) her identity, and an anti American commie who doesn't practice what he preaches. Gee, how unusual!

Obama had a bullshit identity too. He started life out as of the elite of the Pacific Rim, and moved INTO the ghetto to adopt a gangbangin' community organizer persona which showed he was down with the cause.

Of course he could have given a shit less about the ghetto blacks. Compared to Trump, blacks in the ghetto had ridiculously high unemployment rates and poverty. Trump is making Black America Great Again.
As Ben Carson noted, Obama's life has nothing in common with the average black person. Obama was raised by his white mother and grandmother, after his deadbeat alcoholic black father dumped him and his mother. Later on Obama threw both his white mother and grandmother under the bus, for political expediency. The ungrateful piece of shit hardly even mentions his mother.

btw:

The 1833 Act: "was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today."

But where does her father admit that they were slave owners?

Hamilton Brown was a wealthy white Irishman who owned slaves and darn near everything else in Jamaica....

are you saying because this man screwed one of his female slaves, (Kamala's paternal great great grandmother) and got her pregnant, that this slave woman and her descendants are considered slave owners because this guy Hamilton Brown, who knocked her up, was a slave owner???

btw:

But where does her father admit that they were slave owners?

Hamilton Brown was a wealthy white Irishman who owned slaves and darn near everything else in Jamaica....

are you saying because this man screwed one of his female slaves, (Kamala's paternal great great grandmother) and got her pregnant, that this slave woman and her descendants are considered slave owners because this guy Hamilton Brown, who knocked her up, was a slave owner???

Yep! Makes about as much sense as blaming a 200 year old statue for resembling a Confederate general. So yeah.

Oh and BTW
What other kind of Irishmen are there?

Jo

So apparently most of you think slave owning is fine, as long as the owners aren't white. Okay.

As for reparations, the North thoroughly looted the South of some $6 billion dollars, on top of the destruction of property, equipment, tariffs, forced labor, etc., so reparations have already been paid; if you didn't get your share, see the black politicians and the Yankees who bribed them.they seem to have forgotten to distribute it to you whining fraudsters.

Forum List

Back