JUST IN: US Supreme Court Officially Asked to Overturn Colorado High Court Decision to Bar Trump From Ballot

He did and he is prepared to do it again.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” DJT

Stop the Squeal!

“President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”
Mike Pence
Bullshit. Trump was talking about Democrat fraud, imbecile.

Bullshit. Trump was talking about Democrat fraud, imbecile.
The Piece of Shit wants to terminate the Constitution based on his unproven allegations about his political opponents. And the flock just nods in unison, like you just did.

The Piece of Shit wants to terminate the Constitution based on his unproven allegations about his political opponents. And the flock just nods in unison, like you just did.
Bullshit, asshole TDSers are lying about the context of his statement. An old Marxist trick.

He did and he is prepared to do it again.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” DJT

Stop the Squeal!

“President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”
Mike Pence
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

That is the oath you stupid ass shit. There is no "massive fraud" exemption clause. I mean come on. Trump took an oath, in front of millions of people, with his hand on the fawking Bible no less, and yet he had no intention of honoring it. Hang his fat ass with piano wire. I mean you got to be one stupid ass mofo to support his fat stupid, low IQ, self-absorbed ass.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

That is the oath you stupid ass shit. There is no "massive fraud" exemption clause. I mean come on. Trump took an oath, in front of millions of people, with his hand on the fawking Bible no less, and yet he had no intention of honoring it. Hang his fat ass with piano wire. I mean you got to be one stupid ass mofo to support his fat stupid, low IQ, self-absorbed ass.
Cool. Now hold Biden accountable for an open border.

What Insurrection? Where has he been tried and convicted?

I Call BS. But it shows how Fascist your side has become for even trying it.
He has been criminally indicted, and he has been tried and convicted in Colorado, want to discuss the elections clause of Section One of the US Constitution now? Nope, that is what I thought. Now, go put your TV dinner in the toaster oven in your Mom's basement.

He has been criminally indicted, and he has been tried and convicted in Colorado, want to discuss the elections clause of Section One of the US Constitution now? Nope, that is what I thought. Now, go put your TV dinner in the toaster oven in your Mom's basement.
BS.

More Marxist bullshit. You take stupidity to a whole new level.

The amendment says after rebelling against the Constitution he cannot hold office. It doesn't say he can't run for office does it? Even if the Neo-GOP is stupid enough to back the POS and put him on the ballot, he still cannot hold office. So it would fall on his VP pick unless they too were involved in the attempted election fraud. After that I guess it would go to the Speaker of the House unless........

May they rot in hell.
If democrats thought they could beat Trump, they wouldn't try this.

Trump is more popular than ever and democrats are at an all time low.

Today, in America, saying you're a democrat is like admitting you're a pedo.

MTG is RIGHT!!!!

See? There it is.
These people are so convinced that accusations = guilt.
Not much different from the Holocaust, or the Salem Witch Trials.
These PSYCHOPATHS are dangerous useful IDIOTS for the power-mad FREAKS who want to rule the Earth; dangerous to sane people, and themselves.
What a mess....

The amendment says after rebelling against the Constitution he cannot hold office. It doesn't say he can't run for office does it? Even if the Neo-GOP is stupid enough to back the POS and put him on the ballot, he still cannot hold office. So it would fall on his VP pick unless they too were involved in the attempted election fraud. After that I guess it would go to the Speaker of the House unless........

May they rot in hell.
Saul Alinsky lives in every waking hour we see today.

This clause?
"The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators."

I don't see the word president.

do you?

No, he hasnt. Judges cant indict, that is not their role in the sustem, judges cant autonomously find people guilty of crimes they havent been indicted for or prosecuted for

Read the 7th and 8th Amenmendts and get a fucking clue

Forum List

Back