JUST IN: US Supreme Court Officially Asked to Overturn Colorado High Court Decision to Bar Trump From Ballot

If Trump does survive the election primary and goes on to win which is looking like a sure thing so far the judicial and media elites will lose their shit.... Come on folks vote for Trump if for nothing else but to watch them shit themselves...
It was a joyous occation watching them after he won. The tears from them were awesome.

Some moments in time are just Priceless.

If Trump does survive the election primary and goes on to win which is looking like a sure thing so far the judicial and media elites will lose their shit.... Come on folks vote for Trump if for nothing else but to watch them shit themselves...

no-nooo.gif

iujones.gif
F21-B533-F-2175-4-CB3-97-A1-677-DA4-BDFE01.gif

The amendment says after rebelling against the Constitution he cannot hold office. It doesn't say he can't run for office does it? Even if the Neo-GOP is stupid enough to back the POS and put him on the ballot, he still cannot hold office. So it would fall on his VP pick unless they too were involved in the attempted election fraud. After that I guess it would go to the Speaker of the House unless........

May they rot in hell.
Trump did not ‘rebel against the Constitution.’

Trump did not ‘rebel against the Constitution.’
He did and he is prepared to do it again.

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” DJT

Stop the Squeal!

“President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”
Mike Pence

I guess excluding the leading political candidate for presidency from your primary ballot is what you do when you've got a Rocky Mountain high.
I am going to predict that the SCOTUS won't even hear the case. They don't want to have anything to do with it. But if they do, I don't think it is going turn out the way you guys believe it will. Let's take the arguments,

The office of the presidency is not covered by the 14th Amendment,

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Now tell me, how is the office of the president excluded? Do we need to discuss the meaning of "any"? Seems pretty clear to me. Did Trump take an oath? Pick a side, civil or military, was Trump not the Commander in Chief? That argument is not going to fly.

the insurrection clause is not “self-executing” — meaning Congress alone must enforce it, and states cannot make that determination on their own

I agree, it is not self-executing. But let's turn to the amendment itself.

But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Now that kind of begs the question. If it is Congress alone that is to enforce this clause, why would they even need the power to "remove the disability". It is here that we have to evoke the elections clause within the Constitution, it is the state that controls the election, and the SCOTUS has consistently upheld the state's courts right to interpret the state constitution. Colorado's constitution requires a presidential candidate to be eligible to be president, Michigan's does not.

that by kicking Trump off the primary ballot, the state Republican Party’s First Amendment rights of association have been violated.

Now that one is absolutely comical. The party has the right to nominate any damn fool they want to. The party does not have the right to have an ineligible candidate placed on the ballot for the general election. Could the Republican party nominate a convicted felon? Sure they could. Could they nominate someone that wasn't born in the United States, like the Arnold? Sure they could. Dyo they have the constitutional right to have that person on the ballot? Hell fawking no. I mean here is a thought, actually nominate someone that is eligible.

Here's my only concern. Right before the China virus hit, I had ZERO doubts Trump would win re election. Well, we all know what happened. You guys can all bet the Dem machine is hard at work trying to think of new ways to cheat and prevent Trump from winning next year. They have ZERO problems with manufacturing a new way to keep people from the polls. To scare people. And even to kill people in mass numbers if thats what it takes to keep Trump out of power. Never forget that.

I am going to predict that the SCOTUS won't even hear the case. They don't want to have anything to do with it. But if they do, I don't think it is going turn out the way you guys believe it will. Let's take the arguments,

The office of the presidency is not covered by the 14th Amendment,

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Now tell me, how is the office of the president excluded? Do we need to discuss the meaning of "any"? Seems pretty clear to me. Did Trump take an oath? Pick a side, civil or military, was Trump not the Commander in Chief? That argument is not going to fly.

the insurrection clause is not “self-executing” — meaning Congress alone must enforce it, and states cannot make that determination on their own

I agree, it is not self-executing. But let's turn to the amendment itself.

But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Now that kind of begs the question. If it is Congress alone that is to enforce this clause, why would they even need the power to "remove the disability". It is here that we have to evoke the elections clause within the Constitution, it is the state that controls the election, and the SCOTUS has consistently upheld the state's courts right to interpret the state constitution. Colorado's constitution requires a presidential candidate to be eligible to be president, Michigan's does not.

that by kicking Trump off the primary ballot, the state Republican Party’s First Amendment rights of association have been violated.

Now that one is absolutely comical. The party has the right to nominate any damn fool they want to. The party does not have the right to have an ineligible candidate placed on the ballot for the general election. Could the Republican party nominate a convicted felon? Sure they could. Could they nominate someone that wasn't born in the United States, like the Arnold? Sure they could. Dyo they have the constitutional right to have that person on the ballot? Hell fawking no. I mean here is a thought, actually nominate someone that is eligible.
What Insurrection? Where has he been tried and convicted?

I Call BS. But it shows how Fascist your side has become for even trying it.

Forum List

Back