I'm thinking "another Trump lawsuit, this one by Trump against a slanderer"!

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Check this out!

This b***** said publicly that Trump IS guilty of insurrection.

Well, I can't say I have watched an abundance of news lately, but as far as I know, Trump has NOT been convicted yet.

So isn't that slander?

Trump should sue IMO

site

Jena Griswold, Secretary of State in CO said

"Donald Trump engaged in insurrection and was disqualified under the Constitution from the Colorado Ballot... The Colorado Supreme Court got it right."

Wow...

TO HELL WITH

Innocent until proven guilty! :mad:

(unless I just haven't heard?)

Check this out!

Well, I can't say I have watched an abundance of news lately, but as far as I know, Trump has NOT been convicted yet.

So isn't that slander?

Trump should sue IMO

site

"Donald Trump engaged in insurrection and was disqualified under the Constitution from the Colorado Ballot... The Colorado Supreme Court got it right."

Wow...

TO HELL WITH

Not only that but Trump isn't even being charged with insurrection.

Not only that but Trump isn't even being charged with insurrection.

You took the words out of my mouth.

They might have a tiny leg to stand on had he been charged with insurrection. But no, he's been charged with 91 crimes, NONE of them "insurrection". If he's so guilty of it, so much so that you remove his name from a primary ballot without due process, why not charge him with it? It would be a walk in the park for a conviction, if he's SO GUILTY.

You took the words out of my mouth.

They might have a tiny leg to stand on had he been charged with insurrection. But no, he's been charged with 91 crimes, NONE of them "insurrection". If he's so guilty of it, so much so that you remove his name from a primary ballot without due process, why not charge him with it?

The thing is, this b**** DID charge him with it, AND "convicted him" in the court of public opinion

knowing well that there are millions of UNINFORMED and misinformed Americans out there who will hear what she said, get all pissed off at Trump (re-pissed off... whatever) and

vote for the one who can't even get out of bed without assistance (who nonetheless holds the nuke codes... OMG)

doesn't know his wife from his sister... etc..

I'll have to add Clipper to my General thread about scrolling rapidly past certain posters...

Would you be happy if he WAS charged with insurrection?

You Trump asseaters owe Jack Smith an apology for giving your orange gorilla a break.
Just pointing out the lefty bias of keeping Trump off the ballot for being an insurrectionist while not even being charged or found guilty of being an insurrectionist. But, that's par for the course for Democrats, who are taking democracy away and trying to suppress votes.

Just pointing out the lefty bias of keeping Trump off the ballot for being an insurrectionist while not even being charged or found guilty of being an insurrectionist. But, that's par for the course for Democrats, who are taking democracy away.
They appear to have so lost their minds that they can't even get this simple thing straight...

I guess when you lose your soul, your mind is not far behind

Free your mind and your ass will follow... LOL

The thing is, this b**** DID charge him with it, AND "convicted him" in the court of public opinion

knowing well that there are millions of UNINFORMED and misinformed Americans out there who will hear what she said, get all pissed off at Trump (re-pissed off... whatever) and

vote for the one who can't even get out of bed without assistance (who nonetheless holds the nuke codes... OMG)

doesn't know his wife from his sister... etc..
The fifth stage of grief is acceptance.

Check this out!

So isn't that slander?

Trump should sue IMO

site

Wow...

TO HELL WITH

Trump is all booked up. He doesn't have time for another law suit.

Just pointing out the lefty bias of keeping Trump off the ballot for being an insurrectionist while not even being charged or found guilty of being an insurrectionist. But, that's par for the course for Democrats, who are taking democracy away and trying to suppress votes.
Taking Democracy away? You mean like Trump & his goon squad actually tried to do up to & on J6?

Surely you're joking.

Expedite the Trumpytrial.

Pence said Trump and his “gaggle of crackpot lawyers” asked him “to literally reject votes.”

“I think it’s important that the American people know what happened in the days before January 6,” Pence said. “President Trump demanded that I use my authority as vice president presiding over the count of the Electoral College to essentially overturn the election by returning or literally rejecting votes. I had no authority to do that.”

For those who might doubt him, Pence urged them to “read the indictment.”

Pence is featured prominently throughout the 45-page indictment, but there are seven and a half pages that specifically deal with “The Defendant’s [Trump’s] Attempts to Enlist the Vice President to Fraudulently Alter the Election Results at the January 6 Certification Proceeding.” That section relies heavily on interviews Pence provided to federal prosecutors, and the indictment references “contemporaneous notes” Pence kept to memorialize some events and conversations.

Expedite the Trumpytrial.

Pence said Trump and his “gaggle of crackpot lawyers” asked him “to literally reject votes.”

Wait... wait... Pence is (allegedly) a Republican

and I thought Republicans could not be trusted, so say the dims

So why are you trusting him?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back