JUST IN: US Supreme Court Officially Asked to Overturn Colorado High Court Decision to Bar Trump From Ballot

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The Supreme Court absolutely will rule in favor of President Trump.

The state GOP’s petition argues three points:

<><>the presidency is not covered by the 14th, the insurrection clause is not “self-executing”

<><>means Congress alone must enforce it; states cannot make that determination on their own —

<><>by kicking Trump off the ballot, the state Rep Party’s “rights of association” have been violated.

<><>the presidency is not covered by the 14th, the insurrection clause is not “self-executing”

<><>means Congress alone must enforce it; states cannot make that determination on their own —

<><>by kicking Trump off the ballot, the state Rep Party’s “rights of association” have been violated.

How do you base your declaration?

please remind me, who excluded the president from any amendment? on what authority?

maybe trump's minions are excluding him ftom the ballot in order to force an ill considered precedent from a runaway court.

Never mind that....the SCOTUS will need to remind all state court systems of what their boundaries are. 9 to Zip

I guess excluding the leading political candidate for presidency from your primary ballot is what you do when you've got a Rocky Mountain high.

Never mind that....the SCOTUS will need to remind all state court systems of what their boundaries are. 9 to Zip
That's been Colorado's main objective right from the beginning, wouldn't you agree?

This then has become a trial run of the Scotus, being willing to mess with your Constitution as written.

Both Conservative and liberal minds are going to wrestle with that as it being Trump's challenge to that 14A.

I suspect there will be no more gain to the Dems than that. Considerable or N.A as it will be?

The amendment says after rebelling against the Constitution he cannot hold office. It doesn't say he can't run for office does it? Even if the Neo-GOP is stupid enough to back the POS and put him on the ballot, he still cannot hold office. So it would fall on his VP pick unless they too were involved in the attempted election fraud. After that I guess it would go to the Speaker of the House unless........

May they rot in hell.

Thanks for this!

When will we know?

So this should take two days and then libs good ship Cheattowin gets sunk.
Again.
Don't underestimate the resiliency of the good ship "Cheattowin". This will be little more than a pothole in the road of a long, and well rehearsed trip toward Onepartyruletown....

The amendment says after rebelling against the Constitution he cannot hold office. It doesn't say he can't run for office does it? Even if the Neo-GOP is stupid enough to back the POS and put him on the ballot, he still cannot hold office. So it would fall on his VP pick unless they too were involved in the attempted election fraud. After that I guess it would go to the Speaker of the House unless........

May they rot in hell.
So you are saying the CO SC is wrong.

Since when does a state civil court judge get the power to disenfranchise millions of voters?
That's Colorado for ya

wouldn't live there if you paid me big bucks

been liberal and anti-Christ (as if there's a difference there) for years

May they rot in hell.
then why bother removing him from the ballot?

Forum List

Back