JUST IN: US Supreme Court Officially Asked to Overturn Colorado High Court Decision to Bar Trump From Ballot

We are overrun with Marxies on this board. There are not that many but they flood this forum with hate and lies. They all spew the same far left-Democrat talking points.
We are overrun with Marxies on this board. There are not that many but they flood this forum with hate and lies. They all spew the same far left-Democrat talking points.
and little different than the Right.

The Supreme Court absolutely will rule in favor of President Trump.

The state GOP’s petition argues three points:

<><>the presidency is not covered by the 14th, the insurrection clause is not “self-executing”

<><>means Congress alone must enforce it; states cannot make that determination on their own —

<><>by kicking Trump off the ballot, the state Rep Party’s “rights of association” have been violated.

What took them so long?

That's been Colorado's main objective right from the beginning, wouldn't you agree?

This then has become a trial run of the Scotus, being willing to mess with your Constitution as written.

Both Conservative and liberal minds are going to wrestle with that as it being Trump's challenge to that 14A.

I suspect there will be no more gain to the Dems than that. Considerable or N.A as it will be?
Our Constitution is exceedingly clear.

You'd have to be a brainless leftard fuckwit not to understand it.

What crime has Trump been convicted of?
None, yet, you stupid shit. But the Colorado Supreme Court adjudicated that charge, and found Trump guilty. And, per the Colorado Constitution, which is like 200 pages long, it is in their purview.
See? There it is.
These people are so convinced that accusations = guilt.
Not much different from the Holocaust, or the Salem Witch Trials.
These PSYCHOPATHS are dangerous useful IDIOTS for the power-mad FREAKS who want to rule the Earth; dangerous to sane people, and themselves.
What a mess....
You don't fawking get it. A big part of Colorado's decision was adjudicating the insurrection charge, and they saw that it had merit. The difference between Colorado and Michigan could not be more clear. Colorado has a constitutional requirement, a candidate for president must be eligible to be president. Michigan does not have such a clause. Anyone actually informed on the current situation would know that. Sad to be you.

Cannot refute so, they insult.^^^^^
Cannot refute? I clearly laid out my rebuttal for all three of Trump's lawyers arguments that they presented to the SCOTUS. No one, not a single fawking Trump ass schlong sucking dickshit, as even bothered to counter. You people are a waste of bandwidth.

None, yet, you stupid shit. But the Colorado Supreme Court adjudicated that charge, and found Trump guilty. And, per the Colorado Constitution, which is like 200 pages long, it is in their purview.

You don't fawking get it. A big part of Colorado's decision was adjudicating the insurrection charge, and they saw that it had merit. The difference between Colorado and Michigan could not be more clear. Colorado has a constitutional requirement, a candidate for president must be eligible to be president. Michigan does not have such a clause. Anyone actually informed on the current situation would know that. Sad to be you.
Here's Mr. Smith bowing to Big Brother.

Sad.

A civil code is a codification of private law relating to property, family, and obligations
So?

See if you can get a million bucks out of him, or take one of his kids.

But if you try to throw him in jail, you'll have 70 million angry hornets after your ass, and they won't stop till you're not moving anymore.

So?

See if you can get a million bucks out of him, or take one of his kids.

But if you try to throw him in jail, you'll have 70 million angry hornets after your ass, and they won't stop till you're not moving anymore.
Do you always play third-person narrative?

A quick read of the argument for question 2 is a good one. I would love to read the response. In essence it says Congress has historically enabled the 14th through legislation and it cites previous cases holding courts have ruled that is required. In essence Congress would have to pass legislation specific to the amendment or adding the penalty to existing criminal laws using the 14th Amendment's authority.

Thats a strong argument.
It's already a crime.

Congress has already passed the law.

Cannot refute? I clearly laid out my rebuttal for all three of Trump's lawyers arguments that they presented to the SCOTUS. No one, not a single fawking Trump ass schlong sucking dickshit, as even bothered to counter. You people are a waste of bandwidth.
Sorry, I reject your full-of-shit arguments that you get from your far-left Marxist sources.

You're the fucking idiot. There was and is no insurrection charge. This shit will be found unlawful and unconstitutional. You're either a sucker Marxie tool or part of the far-left cabal.

The Supreme Court absolutely will rule in favor of President Trump.

The state GOP’s petition argues three points:

<><>the presidency is not covered by the 14th, the insurrection clause is not “self-executing”

<><>means Congress alone must enforce it; states cannot make that determination on their own —

<><>by kicking Trump off the ballot, the state Rep Party’s “rights of association” have been violated.

Sounds like Trump should be able to collect damages to me. No one is above the law, not even state Supreme Court justices.

Forum List

Back