Just 5% call abortion top concern

J6
Abortion
Gorebal Warming
Economy

Democrats showing how disconnected they are from the American people.

“Abortion, the No. 1 concern in today’s media and politics, ranks nearly dead last among areas voters care about as they struggle with paying daily bills, soaring inflation, and interest rate hikes, according to a just-released survey. While the Supreme Court’s decision overruling the 1973 Roe v. Wade right to abortion has dominated today’s network and cable coverage, the latest McLaughlin & Associates poll said just 5% of voters call it a top concern. Just below abortion, at 1%, is reviewing the 2020 election, over which the media are also obsessing.”

This will temporarily rise as the media bangs the gong 24/7. However, Leftists will naturally overreact, show everyone their true colors, and all normal Americans will be repulsed.

You might say they're not selling a great "product" here. No matter how many euphemisms they couch this in--it's still offing your own babies.

The issue is about more than abortion. It's now about a blatantly partasan supreme court, and the unethical way the right was able to pack that court. I'm an old man, and I doubt I will even have any dealings with a woman needing an abortion. For me personally, it's a non issue. But the unethical behavior by the right is enough to make me redouble my efforts to purge them from our politics. You can bet I'm not the only one.

Please explain what was unethical.

This will temporarily rise as the media bangs the gong 24/7. However, Leftists will naturally overreact, show everyone their true colors, and all normal Americans will be repulsed.

You might say they're not selling a great "product" here. No matter how many euphemisms they couch this in--it's still offing your own babies.
Are you old enough to remember the tragic scourge of back alley abortions in the 50s and 60s?

As if that 5% wasn’t already voting for the Baby Killer Cult.

Abortion will now be decided at the local level

Locally elected representatives to State Government will be making those decisions

Those elections usually get little interest and a few thousand votes can make a difference

If Dems get out the vote that THIS GUY is advocating severe abortion measures…..it could turn an election

Locally elected representatives to State Government will be making those decisions

Those elections usually get little interest and a few thousand votes can make a difference

If Dems get out the vote that THIS GUY is advocating severe abortion measures…..it could turn an election
If there is an election. Red states are good at keeping things off the ballot.

Are you old enough to remember the tragic scourge of back alley abortions in the 50s and 60s?

No but not remembering doesn't mean not understanding. And this is a flawed argument. You don't make murder legal because some people will murder even if it's illegal.

No but not remembering doesn't mean not understanding. And this is a flawed argument. You don't make murder legal because some people will murder even if it's illegal.
That is a disgustingly stupid talking point.

Nobody cares. Comprende?
Your pro baby killing agenda is sending the remaining Hispanics in the Dem party to the GOP.

If there is an election. Red states are good at keeping things off the ballot.

Nobody will get to vote on abortion laws

State Representatives will make that decision for them
It is up to the voters to hold them accountable or not

Forum List

Back