Democrat Maxine Waters Gets All Insurrectiony

During the Civil War era, weatherman and SassyIrishLass would have been creaming that the Fugitive Slave Act must be enforced, and that only criminals would say otherwise, and then they'd brag about how many fugitive slaves that they helped grab to get sent back into slavery.

Slaver fascists, we get them in every era.

During the Civil War era, weatherman and SassyIrishLass would have been creaming that the Fugitive Slave Act must be enforced, and that only criminals would say otherwise, and then they'd brag about how many fugitive slaves that they helped grab to get sent back into slavery.

My ancestors fought on the Union side. Epic fail, Mush Brain

Butthurt much? :laughing0301:

LOL.You are such a fucking idiot puzzy. Eat shit and pound sand

Love seeing this decision

You forgot to mention my nonstop support of torturing puppies and kittens.

Hey, low IQ moron, you're the scumbag who constantly supports the Democratic party of slavery and oppression and sociopathic authoritarianism.

Weatherman2020 and SassyIrishLass both tend to support the Republican party, the party that was formed specifically to end slavery and whooped the Democratic Party of Slavery's ass in the American Civil War.

You're a fucking moron. Fuck off, dumbass.

Hey, low IQ moron, you're the scumbag who constantly supports the Democratic party of slavery and oppression and sociopathic authoritarianism.

Weatherman2020 and SassyIrishLass both tend to support the Republican party, the party that was formed specifically to end slavery and whooped the Democratic Party of Slavery's ass in the American Civil War.

Tell us how you really feel about cat woman

Some normal person should have already told you that you're not normal. I think the problem is that you've driven away all the normal people around you. That's why I have to stage the intervention.

The Dixiecrats became Republicans in the 1964-1980 era.

You proudly support those Democrats-turned-Republicans that, by your own admission, did evil things.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. You suck slaver ass, by your own admission, while I oppose slavers.

Some normal person should have already told you that you're not normal. I think the problem is that you've driven away all the normal people around you. That's why I have to stage the intervention.

The Dixiecrats became Republicans in the 1964-1980 era.

You proudly support those Democrats-turned-Republicans that, by your own admission, did evil things.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. You suck slaver ass, by your own admission, while I oppose slavers.
Better a slaver than a Democrat. Better a Grand Kleagle than a Democrat. Better a slave tracker than a Democrat. Actually, there isn't anything worse than a democrat.

If we could just take a few news clips back to 1964 and blast them over the airwaves Maxine Waters would be scrubbing hotel toilets. Where she belongs.

Forum List

Back