Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
J6
Abortion
Gorebal Warming
Economy

Democrats showing how disconnected they are from the American people.

“Abortion, the No. 1 concern in today’s media and politics, ranks nearly dead last among areas voters care about as they struggle with paying daily bills, soaring inflation, and interest rate hikes, according to a just-released survey. While the Supreme Court’s decision overruling the 1973 Roe v. Wade right to abortion has dominated today’s network and cable coverage, the latest McLaughlin & Associates poll said just 5% of voters call it a top concern. Just below abortion, at 1%, is reviewing the 2020 election, over which the media are also obsessing.”

J6
Abortion
Gorebal Warming
Economy

“Abortion, the No. 1 concern in today’s media and politics, ranks nearly dead last among areas voters care about as they struggle with paying daily bills, soaring inflation, and interest rate hikes, according to a just-released survey. While the Supreme Court’s decision overruling the 1973 Roe v. Wade right to abortion has dominated today’s network and cable coverage, the latest McLaughlin & Associates poll said just 5% of voters call it a top concern. Just below abortion, at 1%, is reviewing the 2020 election, over which the media are also obsessing.”

And that's why this ruling won't help Democrats at all in November.
For Democrats, only the Marxist leaders and the clueless radical nut fringe marionettes care about abortion.
Rank and file Democrats don't.

Keep whistling past the graveyard, buddy.

Your federalist society thugs just fucked up.

It really doesn't matter that inflation is a bigger concern, because most people have the good sense to realize neither party can fix inflation.
As long as criminal democrats are in charge nothing gets fixed. Just how you traitors want it.

It really doesn't matter that inflation is a bigger concern, because most people have the good sense to realize neither party can fix inflation.
What causes inflation?
Oh, the government printing up a bunch of money and dumping it into the economy.

Democrats went to the economics class of Zimbabwe. Tomorrow’s grocery bill:
1656161662339.jpeg

Abortion isn't even in the bottom 5% of my concerns
Me neither, I'm concerned about the posse of murdering burning looting democrat criminal scum that are allowed to commit violent crimes where ever they like.

That why after 50 years Democrats will not touch a pro baby killing bill?

You're guess is as good as mine. That's a topic I have railed on to members of my family over the last 24 hours. I told them if you want to be pissed at someone, be pissed at Congress of the last 50 fucking years. They did nothing to preserve the right. It's not like everyone couldn't see where the issue was going, no one made a secret of the wish to overturn Roe for the last 50 years.

J6
Abortion
Gorebal Warming
Economy

Sure, now, but what about come Nov.? Sounds like gender gap expansion to me.

You're guess is as good as mine. That's a topic I have railed on to members of my family over the last 24 hours. I told them if you want to be pissed at someone, be pissed at Congress of the last 50 fucking years. They did nothing to preserve the right. It's not like everyone couldn't see where the issue was going, no one made a secret of the wish to overturn Roe for the last 50 years.
Why do you want to murder babies?

I hope inflation hits 12% by the election

J6
Abortion
Gorebal Warming
Economy

The issue is about more than abortion. It's now about a blatantly partasan supreme court, and the unethical way the right was able to pack that court. I'm an old man, and I doubt I will even have any dealings with a woman needing an abortion. For me personally, it's a non issue. But the unethical behavior by the right is enough to make me redouble my efforts to purge them from our politics. You can bet I'm not the only one.

The issue is about more than abortion. It's now about a blatantly partasan supreme court, and the unethical way the right was able to pack that court. I'm an old man, and I doubt I will even have any dealings with a woman needing an abortion. For me personally, it's a non issue. But the unethical behavior by the right is enough to make me redouble my efforts to purge them from our politics. You can bet I'm not the only one.
Pack the court? Still just 9 members, Dumbass. Only people bleating about packing the court are the morons in your side.

Last edited:
You're a lying old man

Forum List

Back