June 2014 Is Earth's Hottest June on Record: NOAA

What's funny is when you look at the individual records from all the different places they are cooler. It's only after the "data" has been massaged through the CAGW computer models that the temperature is high. Funny how they do that. I wonder if I can reverse it and make it work on my tax bills?:D

Okay, you do that. Prove your point. Post all those "individual records for us" to see. Funny how you bastards never back up your bullshit statements.

You have yet to show us how you can measure a 1/20th of a degree difference yet numbskull. How about you start. They made the claim they get to back it up.

Got to ask what the margin of error is for the global mean...how many times larger is it than the claimed 1/20th of a degree?

You have yet to show us how you can measure a 1/20th of a degree difference yet numbskull. How about you start. They made the claim they get to back it up.

For god's sake, learn some basic statistics. It constantly amazes me, just how badly you stink at every single aspect of the science.

Funny statement coming from one that does not understand what science is..

Forum List

Back