Devon Archer Testifies Joe Biden Met with Moscow Mayor’s Wife in Georgetown – She Then Wired $3.5 Million to Hunter – Kept Her off Sanctions List

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah it's GATEWAY PUNDIT!

But the original source is the NY Post.

Ya know, the same outlet the broke the Hunter laptop story that the Let tried to convince us was "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION" so they could drag their compromised corpse over the finish line.

Today Hunter Biden’s best friend and business associate, Devon Archer, testified that Joe Biden met with Russia’s Yelena Baturina who later invested into $40 million into Hunter Biden’s real estate ventures. And she also paid Hunter Biden $3.5 million in consulting fees.

Yelena Baturina, the billionaire widow of a corrupt Moscow mayor, was left off of Biden’s Sanctions list.

Talk about Russia Collusion.

Wow that's a ugly woman.

OIP.mc_gxDC3FQ8EQFlDp0bCAQHaE7

Ya know, the same outlet the broke the Hunter laptop story that the Let tried to convince us was "RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION" so they could drag their compromised corpse over the finish line.

That hilarious that you even have a hard time taking TGP serious.

"Yeah, it GATEWAY PUNDIT". lollollollloll
How about PJ Media, you got anything from them, (they still in business??)

Vice Presidents can get away with a lot more shenanigans than Presidents because the they can fly under the media radar. I suppose Obama knew Biden was going to enrich himself and his clan with ill gotten gains we he selected him to balance his presidential ticket in 2008.

Last edited:
Archer told lawmakers the ‘Biden brand’ helped Ukrainian Natural Gas Company Burisma Holdings from going bankrupt.

According to Just The News, Devon Archer told lawmakers Burisma pressured Hunter Biden to deal with the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company for corruption.

=================================

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

That hilarious that you even have a hard time taking TGP serious.

"Yeah, it GATEWAY PUNDIT". lollollollloll
How about PJ Media, you got anything from them, (they still in business??)

So because the story was echoed by GP as well as probably hundreds of other outlets, it means that Devon Archer didn't tell the congressional hearing about it today?

Are you really that much of a fucking idiot???

We've been talking about this story for years now, ya damned doofus. Where the hell have you been?

Archer told lawmakers the ‘Biden brand’ helped Ukrainian Natural Gas Company Burisma Holdings from going bankrupt.

According to Just The News, Devon Archer told lawmakers Burisma pressured Hunter Biden to deal with the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company for corruption.

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

This is NOT true. Biden said it, but NOT for what you are saying.
The only people telling that LIE is Rudy and trump.
Shokin was NOT investigating nor fighting corruption.

Biden said it...but he didn't say it...what is ya? IGNANT?
Biden said he would withhold the loan if Shokin wasn't fired.

Show me the video where Biden says "I will withhold the Loan because you (Shokin) are investing Burisma" "And I don't want you investigating Burisma or Hunter"

Find those quotes or the video^^^^^. you can't because that's NOT how it went.

Impeach.

I don't dipshit.

Gateway Pundit is an excellent news source.

You Lefties are just so predictable, I wanted to pre-empt the inevitable whining about the source instead of you addressing the story.

Which you still failed to do anyway.

Good job ;)
Liberal, not left.

There are two posters on the left here, and he's neither of them.

Impeach.

Isn't lack of an actual product sold by the shell companies.. uh... some kind of evidence of ... nefarious?

I'm thinking out loud here... wondering what exactly the Oversight Committee and others are waiting for..

I kind of get it, though, that they need mor info... I just would like to know.. um... something. I mean, there seems to be some pc of information missing for yours truly. I know the dims are way off base acting like there's nothing to see here, but most Americans SEE --------a lot..!

Anyway, again, I can't watch news 24/7... hence this feeling of a missing piece of info.. but I'll keep watching and I know I will get it in time.

Say what you want abuot Fox News but they were one of the only ones covering this story..

So because the story was echoed by GP as well as probably hundreds of other outlets, it means that Devon Archer didn't tell the congressional hearing about it today?

Are you really that much of a fucking idiot???

We've been talking about this story for years now, ya damned doofus. Where the hell have you been?
He really is that Much of an FI, yes.

And he votes.

Impeach Biden.

Forum List

Back