June 2014 Is Earth's Hottest June on Record: NOAA

Right, so what you are saying is that you have no training and experience whatsoever in any field of natural science. So you ran groups homes for disabled kids. That's just great, but at the risk of being called insensitive, whooptie fucking do. Nobody gives a shit what you did for a living for 30 years. Mentioning it is an intentional and irrelevant distraction from the OP. And whether or not you think that program run by gays is "its one of my finest programs" is irrelevant to the fact that you decided to try to bash gays in this thread. Suppressing your homophobia for profit is, in my opinion, much worse than the open homophobia you present here. Congratulations...

And the AGW cult continues to show they don't have anything to support their religion other scriptures written by those who would much rather drive their Bentley's than do actual science.

And the utter and complete ignorance continues. No doubt, you were dropped on your head as a child. I can't say what your chances are of ever recovering, but you do have my sympathies.

• Satellite temperatures showed it wasn’t even close to hottest. NOAA failed to mention this in their press release, even though they are obviously aware of it.
  • The amount of sea ice on Earth in June was the highest in decades
  • Parts of Antarctica had their coldest June on record
  • The Arctic north of 80N was below normal temperature every day in June, and was first or second coldest on record.

NOAA is a fraud

It's amazing the non stop silliness of you all. It's simply more mumbo jumbo. Can you say mumbo jumbo?

Edit: So, let's say the data is in affect correct. So what? What is your point exactly?

And again this morning the low in Chicago was 59 degrees in July, following a day of 90 degress. Why didn't it stay hot at 90 degrees you lefty losers?

Last edited:
It's amazing the non stop silliness of you all. It's simply more mumbo jumbo. Can you say mumbo jumbo?

Edit: So, let's say the data is in affect correct. So what? What is your point exactly?

And again this morning the low in Chicago was 59 degrees in July, following a day of 90 degress. Why didn't it stay hot at 90 degrees you lefty losers?

Yes, you are truly this stupid. Sad.

• Satellite temperatures showed it wasn’t even close to hottest. NOAA failed to mention this in their press release, even though they are obviously aware of it.
  • The Arctic north of 80N was below normal temperature every day in June, and was first or second coldest on record.

NOAA is a fraud

STDD is a fraud and stupid to boot. See how easy that is to say, no proof needed at all. Just flap-yap.

Yes, you are truly this stupid. Sad.

you can call me any name you want, but I'm not LOsiNg like you mumbo jumbo king!

NOAA is a fraud

Yeah, and the Apollo landings were a hoax.

:cuckoo:

Again, you make the failed denier argument that local weather somehow equates to global climate; and we are expected to take your response seriously. Take a pill, dude.

Right, so what you are saying is that you have no training and experience whatsoever in any field of natural science. So you ran groups homes for disabled kids. That's just great, but at the risk of being called insensitive, whooptie fucking do. Nobody gives a shit what you did for a living for 30 years. Mentioning it is an intentional and irrelevant distraction from the OP. And whether or not you think that program run by gays is "its one of my finest programs" is irrelevant to the fact that you decided to try to bash gays in this thread. Suppressing your homophobia for profit is, in my opinion, much worse than the open homophobia you present here. Congratulations...

What I find amusing is you actually believe they have instruments capable of measuring a 1/20th of one degree amount. They could just as easily said it was that much cooler and the fact would be the same. They simply can't measure that insignificant amount so they feel free to lie about it.

Again, you make the failed denier argument that local weather somehow equates to global climate; and we are expected to take your response seriously. Take a pill, dude.

What's funny is when you look at the individual records from all the different places they are cooler. It's only after the "data" has been massaged through the CAGW computer models that the temperature is high. Funny how they do that. I wonder if I can reverse it and make it work on my tax bills?:D

Right, but some here think that because it is cool where they live, there is no global warming at all. But then, what do they know, right?

June 2014 Is Earth's Hottest June on Record: NOAA - weather.com

Last month was the hottest June in more than 130 years of recorded weather history, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced Monday in its monthly state of the climate report, surpassing the previous record high for the month set in 1998.
June 2014 also marked the third straight month breaking or tying record high global temperatures for the given month.

June 2014 Is Earth's Hottest June on Record

Quick, let's waste trillions on less reliable energy!!

What's funny is when you look at the individual records from all the different places they are cooler. It's only after the "data" has been massaged through the CAGW computer models that the temperature is high. Funny how they do that. I wonder if I can reverse it and make it work on my tax bills?:D

Okay, you do that. Prove your point. Post all those "individual records for us" to see. Funny how you bastards never back up your bullshit statements.

Okay, you do that. Prove your point. Post all those "individual records for us" to see. Funny how you bastards never back up your bullshit statements.

You have yet to show us how you can measure a 1/20th of a degree difference yet numbskull. How about you start. They made the claim they get to back it up.

What I find amusing is you actually believe they have instruments capable of measuring a 1/20th of one degree amount. They could just as easily said it was that much cooler and the fact would be the same. They simply can't measure that insignificant amount so they feel free to lie about it.

What is irritating is you making up statements and claims I never made.

Maxim Integrate says, "Thermocouples are used in a wide range of temperature-sensing applications. Recent developments in thermocouple designs, as well new standards and algorisms, have greatly extended their temperature ranges and precision. Accuracies up to ±0.1°C are now possible over a very wide -270°C to +1750°C range. To utilize all the new thermocouple capabilities, high-resolution thermocouple temperature-measurement systems are required. A low-noise, 24-bit, delta-sigma analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with the ability to resolve very small voltages perfectly fits this task. " that's prety much just run of the mill standard.

That's getting pretty close to the 1/20th you say is impossible.

Better yet,

Accumac does better

AM8040 Precision Thermometer
· Accuracy up to ±0.008°C
· Resolution 0.001°C
· Data storage into USB flash disk
· Wireless data transfer to PC

http://www.accumac.com/product_view.asp?id=2

Now, I had no idea until you bought it up

What minimum do you have in mind? Based on?

Last edited:

What is irritating is you making up statements and claims I never made.

That IS the claim in the OP that YOU initiated. See how that works. Don't you even read the shit that you post?:cuckoo:

June 2014 was the coolest June I have ever seen in Texas.

Here are the monthly temperature fo Austin TX June 2014 does't stand out as particularly cold. Compared to the historical average, it was a bit on rhe warm side.

www.srh.noaa.gov/images/ewx/aus/attmontemp.pdf

I'll raise you....well...actually I'll cool you this...

RecordEvents-21Aug13.png

You have yet to show us how you can measure a 1/20th of a degree difference yet numbskull. How about you start. They made the claim they get to back it up.

The specs on that Accumac

Temperature Range
-200°C to 850°C, depending on PRT used
Accuracy (meter only)
±0.01°C @ -200°C
±0.008°C @ 0°C
±0.009°C @ 232°C
±0.01°C @ 420°C
±0.015°C @ 660°C
±0.025°C @ 850°C
Resolution
0.001°C (0.0001 Ω) over full range
Probe
Nominal Rtpw: 25 Ω or 100 Ω RTD, PRT or SPRT

See why I can't believe anything you say? It's as if you believe that if you don't know it, it isn't knowable. So you never bother to do the research.

You are a shining example of the denial club. Even if AWG weren't true, you'd still be wrong because you're just guessing. It's absurd.

For god's sake, learn some basic statistics. It constantly amazes me, just how badly you stink at every single aspect of the science.

Forum List

Back