Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

Says the guy who’s backing the a hole who’s facing over thirty indictments.
Ahhh the election interference project. Demfks so afraid of losing, they need to interfere through their paid off DOJ.

More evidence of them cheating in 2020!

Last edited:
So you are saying that Democrats are responsible for more oil being produced? That's brilliant. I guess they don't see their hypocrisy, right?
Both sides of their mouths always.

I truly believe they are as ignorant as they act daily

Ahhh the election interference project. Demfks so afraid of losing, they need to interfere through their paid off DOJ.

More evidence of them cheating in 2020!
So really….you’re saying the gop is too incompetent to catch anyone. Case you forgot, Trump was president while the election was going on. So, he can’t catch a cold. Hilarious. The DOJ under Trump is responsible for election integrity.
So which is it ? Dems way too smart for you fools ?

So really….you’re saying the gop is too incompetent to catch anyone. Case you forgot, Trump was president while the election was going on. So, he can’t catch a cold. Hilarious. The DOJ under Trump is responsible for election integrity.
So which is it ? Dems way too smart for you fools ?
Were you glad that Democratic presidents helped to increase US oil production?

Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike​

I think i'll be close or maybe 2nd to 2016, but we will see. If we can start seeing some seriously hot months from this month forward we'll have a chance.
~~~~~~

More Lies: Global Warming Conspiracists Insist the “World Is Boiling” – It’s as if 1936 Never Happened

28 Jul 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres announced on Thursday that the era of global warming has ended and the era of global boiling has arrived.

Gutterez claimed that July 2023 will set records for being the hottest month on record.
Of course, his statements were meant to scare the West to invest in more Chinese windmills and solar panels and to destroy the energy sector in the United States.
~Snip~

It is as if the heatwaves in 1936 never happened.
The percentage of the US that reaches 11F this year is currently at a record low. The elites won’t tell you that.

The five hottest July 25ths ever recorded were all before 1953.

~~~~~~

More Lies: Global Warming Conspiracists Insist the “World Is Boiling” – It’s as if 1936 Never Happened

28 Jul 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres announced on Thursday that the era of global warming has ended and the era of global boiling has arrived.

Gutterez claimed that July 2023 will set records for being the hottest month on record.
Of course, his statements were meant to scare the West to invest in more Chinese windmills and solar panels and to destroy the energy sector in the United States.
~Snip~

It is as if the heatwaves in 1936 never happened.
The percentage of the US that reaches 11F this year is currently at a record low. The elites won’t tell you that.

The five hottest July 25ths ever recorded were all before 1953.

Wow,it was cool last night. Must not be global warming. Such is the post of a science illiterate who majors in idiocy.

marxist-traitor_criminal_traitor_kerry_i-2899835.jpg

Nah, GOP trickle down conspiracy has led to 10 of the last 11 recessions. China is no where near close to fking up the economy as the gop, Bush and Trump have been. While the “Chinese” virus was spreading throughout the US, Trump was kissing China’s ass on alternate days he’s was givin* military secrets to Putin so he could know our innermost NATO defenses. .

Last edited:
Just like it’s hot in the south so it’s hot everywhere! Right?
I know you’ve made a lot some really dumb statements about the weather and it’s associated temperatures. So you don’t keep embarrassing yourself with the idiocy, say “convection”.

Forum List

Back