Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike

Nah, GOP trickle down conspiracy has led to 10 of the last 11 recessions. China is no where near close to fking up the economy as the gop, Bush and Trump have been. While the “Chinese” virus was spreading throughout the US, Trump was kissing China’s ass on alternate days he’s was givin* military secrets to Putin so he could know our innermost NATO defenses. .
I enjoy the nonstop talking points you post. You are a demofk through and through

I know you’ve made a lot some really dumb statements about the weather and it’s associated temperatures. So you don’t keep embarrassing yourself with the idiocy, say “convection”.
Why’s there ice in the Arctics?

Why’s there ice in the Arctics?
You’re hilarious. I told you a half dozen times and you can’t read. “ SNOW ICE”
Now that’s another time and still you’ll look real stupid posting it again.

I know you’ve made a lot some really dumb statements about the weather and it’s associated temperatures. So you don’t keep embarrassing yourself with the idiocy, say “convection”.
So not CO2? Strange. It’s why I keep asking you for the problem you think needs solving! You sheepishly bough out of answering, like every other demofk

Nah. I’m just whole lot better informed than you. doesn’t much, I admit.
No doubt you got your talking points! See I investigate and research. It’s again why you can’t answer questions like I can. I research unlike your talking points

You’re hilarious. I told you a half dozen times and you can’t read. “ SNOW ICE”
Now that’s another time and still you’ll look real stupid posting it again.

You posted that convection causes it to be hot everywhere! You should read what you actually post.

Last time I looked, ice isn’t hot

You posted that convection causes it to be hot everywhere! You should read what you actually post.

Last time I looked, ice isn’t hot
No I did not foolish. Do you get your jollies making up shit. You should look up the word and add it to your vocabulary before you make dumb statements.

No I did not foolish. Do you get your jollies making up shit. You should look up the word and add it to your vocabulary before you make dumb statements.
The fk you didn’t! Again, you don’t know what you posted, hahaha here, my quote your response! Hahaha look up what everywhere means

Just like it’s hot in the south so it’s hot everywhere! Right?

The world will end in fire and ice. Only took atheists 2000 years to discover it.

jc456
The fk you didn’t! Again, you don’t know what you posted, hahaha here, my quote your response! Hahaha look up what everywhere means
You make up shit that my quote never said. You’re an idiot.
Look up the meaning of the word “convection”, commit it to memory then stop making stupid statements about the climate and it’s temperatures. …

jc456

You make up shit that my quote never said. You’re an idiot.
Look up the meaning of the word “convection”, commit it to memory then stop making stupid statements about the climate and it’s temperatures. …
Again, your inability to understand English is noted

Fears of hottest year on record as global temperatures spike​

I think i'll be close or maybe 2nd to 2016, but we will see. If we can start seeing some seriously hot months from this month forward we'll have a chance.

Leftardials are in fear of something ?

Shocking.

Forum List

Back