Judge Rules trump Campaign's Nondisclosure Agreement Is Invalid

This is interesting. Those NDAs people signed to work with trump in 2016 are not valid and they can speak freely.

I think it's funny that an administration that claimed to be so transparent went to such lengths to prevent their own workers from speaking freely.

The NDAs were for the campaing, not the administration. Trump Admin was very transparent...especially compared to the media blackout we are seeing by the Fascist like policies by Xiden-Harris
It was also for his staff.
Upset by a tell-all book, President Donald Trump has again threatened a former staffer by noting that they signed a non-disclosure agreement, a move that historians say is unprecedented.
This case is about the NDA he had with his campaign staff. It says so in the link in the OP

I will say the propagandist in your link is quite funny..."threatened" - really? Over reminding someone of a contract they signed? It's a threat to do that now?

This is interesting. Those NDAs people signed to work with trump in 2016 are not valid and they can speak freely.

I think it's funny that an administration that claimed to be so transparent went to such lengths to prevent their own workers from speaking freely.

The NDAs were for the campaing, not the administration. Trump Admin was very transparent...especially compared to the media blackout we are seeing by the Fascist like policies by Xiden-Harris
Upset by a tell-all book, President Donald Trump has again threatened a former staffer by noting that they signed a non-disclosure agreement, a move that historians say is unprecedented.
This case is about the NDA he had with his campaign staff. It says so in the link in the OP

I will say the propagandist in your link is quite funny..."threatened" - really? Over reminding someone of a contract they signed? It's a threat to do that now?
Legal fees.

Legal fees.
what about them?

It's contradictory to say the campaign was super transparent and also they made everyone sign nondisclosure agreements that were so broad as to be struck down by the courts.

It's contradictory to say the campaign was super transparent and also they made everyone sign nondisclosure agreements that were so broad as to be struck down by the courts.
I never said the campaign was...not sure anyone did.

Not sure why you claim the administration was transparent either.

They had their own NDAs.

Which were again probably not legal.

Not sure why you claim the administration was transparent either.

They had their own NDAs.

Which were again probably not legal.
What do you mean "either" that would imply I said the campaign was...I didn't...I don't expect a campaign to be, and would be surprised that a campaign didn't have NDA...why wouild I want someone working for me, trying to win an election, then leave or get fired, and go to the other campaign and give up a strategy or plan?

The admin was greatly more transparent then we are seeing today...press conferences....press access etc...way more.

Moreover, your link states this: “were never asked or required to sign NDAs with $10 million clauses. Beyond that, we do not discuss security or personnel matters.”

With that said, Trump putting restrictions on former employees is nothing new in the White House...Clinton and Obama did as well Could NDA follow Trump to White House?

Politicians on both sides of the fence have arranged NDA's, most because of indiscretions. What can you say, many men can't keep their privates out of women who give in to them and when they have power, they figure NDA's will protect them.
No matter what the judge rules, it won't affect Trump.
I find it interesting that even though Trump is no longer president, the idiots on the left, can't focus on much else (like the idiot currently in the White House). The left's Communist hatred of opposing political parties is second to none.
I do believe if there is criminality involved, NDA's can legally be broken, just to report information about the crime, though.
Agreed. However, if the NDA was just a tryst, that's a private matter between him, his wife and the other woman (or man). But, knowing the left, no matter what the NDA reflects, the leftist media will be sure to drag it out.

Politicians on both sides of the fence have arranged NDA's, most because of indiscretions. What can you say, many men can't keep their privates out of women who give in to them and when they have power, they figure NDA's will protect them.
No matter what the judge rules, it won't affect Trump.
I find it interesting that even though Trump is no longer president, the idiots on the left, can't focus on much else (like the idiot currently in the White House). The left's Communist hatred of opposing political parties is second to none.
I do believe if there is criminality involved, NDA's can legally be broken, just to report information about the crime, though.
Agreed. However, if the NDA was just a tryst, that's a private matter between him, his wife and the other woman (or man). But, knowing the left, no matter what the NDA reflects, the leftist media will be sure to drag it out.
I understand your concern. Since an NDA can only be broken in the case of criminality, you would much prefer that criminality to be ignored by the press. If I was a trump supporter, I would want his criminal behavior ignored too.

I'm sure the Deep State will be looking to flip more on the Trump team.

Forum List

Back