Testifying in fraud case, Trump clashes with judge and draws reprimands

1699383290564.png

Must buy some more popcorn~ Pretty much vintage Trump..whining, bragging, complaining, lying and attacking--Judge bought none of it, but, of course, Trump wasn't playing to the courtroom, he was playing to his base..and they ate it up.

Testifying in a $250 million civil trial where he and his business are accused of a years-long fraud, Trump defended his company, lashed out at the case and his inquisitors, and clashed with the judge.
“This is not a political rally,” New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron said, urging one of Trump’s attorneys to control him. “This is a courtroom.”
Testifying for hours Monday, he delivered often extended, meandering remarks, praising his business acumen and slamming the judge.
“He ruled against me without knowing anything about me. He ruled against me and said I was a fraud before he knew anything about me,” Trump testified, raising his voice. “The fraud is on the court, not on me.”
Trump’s appearance on the witness stand also included numerous rebukes from Engoron, beginning within 10 minutes of the start of his testimony. Trump quickly began complaining about the Democratic law enforcement officials who have investigated him.

Engoron told Trump to refrain from making extraneous comments and “just answer the questions, no speeches.” Trump grumbled at one point that Engoron was “ruling against me, because he always rules against me.”
Popcorn with fake butter is bad for you, Mr. Fleegle. Lay off it and live an extra 30 years if that appeals to you.

Yesterday, the court found that Trump had zero fraud. And it was a Witch Hunt on the part of one person in the DOJ. Shameful.

Thanks be to God who looks on the heart of this good businessman, President Donald Trump.

Last edited:
People who are in the real estate business have testified against Trump's lies.
Hardly. Trump won against the vicious demons who charged him wrongfully including some DOJ members who forgot their oaths of office to be fair to everyone.Corruption is from elsewhere, not from Donald Trump who has won over every last lie the Dems can cook up fast and with shaking fists harshly think they can fool others. Their foolery is not the truth. Sorry you were so blinded by your politics you couldn't know that justice from above protects President Trump, the good.

Popcorn with fake butter is bad for you, Mr. Fleegle. Lay off it and live an extra 30 years if that appeals to you.

Yesterday, the court found that Trump had zero fraud. And it was a Witch Hunt on the part of one person in the DOJ. Shameful.

Thanks be to God who looks on the heart of this good businessman, President Donald Trump.

Nope//no such finding was made. I hate fake butter..prefer kettle corn.

Must buy some more popcorn~ Pretty much vintage Trump..whining, bragging, complaining, lying and attacking--Judge bought none of it, but, of course, Trump wasn't playing to the courtroom, he was playing to his base..and they ate it up.

Testifying in a $250 million civil trial where he and his business are accused of a years-long fraud, Trump defended his company, lashed out at the case and his inquisitors, and clashed with the judge.
“This is not a political rally,” New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron said, urging one of Trump’s attorneys to control him. “This is a courtroom.”
Testifying for hours Monday, he delivered often extended, meandering remarks, praising his business acumen and slamming the judge.
“He ruled against me without knowing anything about me. He ruled against me and said I was a fraud before he knew anything about me,” Trump testified, raising his voice. “The fraud is on the court, not on me.”
Trump’s appearance on the witness stand also included numerous rebukes from Engoron, beginning within 10 minutes of the start of his testimony. Trump quickly began complaining about the Democratic law enforcement officials who have investigated him.

Engoron told Trump to refrain from making extraneous comments and “just answer the questions, no speeches.” Trump grumbled at one point that Engoron was “ruling against me, because he always rules against me.”
/----/ Will a judge put a gag order on Hunter?
"That's the one thing — one of the reasons why I'm going to survive this — and I'm going to survive it clean and sober — is because I am not going to let these motherf----ers use me as just another example of why people in recovery are never going to be okay, never to be trusted, they're all degenerates. I'm just not going to let that happen. I'm just not going to let it happen," Biden said.

He went on to agree with the hosts' opinion that people targeting Hunter, specifically Republicans, were addicted to inflicting their own hurt on other people.

"I absolutely am positive of that. If you can't look at some of these people like Marjorie Taylor Greene or Paul Gosar and see someone that have been bullied, that are just absolutely suffering— They're suffering people. And that doesn't excuse the things that they have done to others and to me, but you see people that are in anguish. They're not healthy people," Biden said.

Nope//no such finding was made. I hate fake butter..prefer kettle corn.
I forgive your failure of not finding how dangerous well-educated nutritional scientists have found commercially-"buttered" popcorn to be.
It's here, sweetie: Popcorn as a snack: Healthy hit or dietary horror show?

I'm sorry to be the nutritionally-educated person who has to tell you. This information came about from the very best in current-day nutritional science. My knowledge of nutrition was founded in me at Oregon State University in the early 80's. I don't recall the chemical called diacetyl having been investigated back then. It's quite the poison, but it doesn't show up as a death warrant for a number of years. I only meant to warn you of what has been scientifically proven that dosing up on popcorn can send a person to an early grave. I don't want that to happen to you or anyone else here at USMB. I didn't mean to be interpreted as talking down to you because I respect your right to having you cling loyally to your lefterly politics and not my righterly one. :sigh2:

Trump said he wasn’t doing anything with financials in 2021 because he was dealing with China, Russia, and keeping the Country Safe.

So is he correct? Was he in the White House in 2021 keeping the country safe?
How many $50,000,000 "inquiries" that found that President Trump was truthful does it take to realize that Donald John Trump was raised with the truth being tantamount in his well-built character? To his parents,' instructors, pastors, and friends credit, he decided early in life that truth is important, and in particular when you're under the fire of public scrutiny. Yes, the truth isn't always pleasant, but no one need hammer that into President Trump's face, because he practices truth as a discipline. Rare trait? Not in a Presbyterian Bible-knowledge-is-important family that actually listens to what the preacher says and looks things up in the book of Proverbs to weigh its truth.

So I believe President was not only dealing with America's loyal opponents, he dealt with them skillfully and avoided war when he did so. The four years he was given, he never failed to do what was best for the American people. He truly has had love, devotion, and truth as his best sidekicks for all his life. He didn't just snap his fingers to learn how important the truth is. His parents, instructors, pastors, and friends saw to it he'd be an honest fellow, and aside from human mistakes, he has remedied his errors by not repeating them. He's a bright fellow. He may well be in the White House again if he goes for it.

How many $50,000,000 "inquiries" that found that President Trump was truthful does it take to realize that Donald John Trump was raised with the truth being tantamount in his well-built character? To his parents,' instructors, pastors, and friends credit, he decided early in life that truth is important, and in particular when you're under the fire of public scrutiny. Yes, the truth isn't always pleasant, but no one need hammer that into President Trump's face, because he practices truth as a discipline. Rare trait? Not in a Presbyterian Bible-knowledge-is-important family that actually listens to what the preacher says and looks things up in the book of Proverbs to weigh its truth.

So I believe President was not only dealing with America's loyal opponents, he dealt with them skillfully and avoided war when he did so. The four years he was given, he never failed to do what was best for the American people. He truly has had love, devotion, and truth as his best sidekicks for all his life. He didn't just snap his fingers to learn how important the truth is. His parents, instructors, pastors, and friends saw to it he'd be an honest fellow, and aside from human mistakes, he has remedied his errors by not repeating them. He's a bright fellow. He may well be in the White House again if he goes for it.

He was not in the White House in 2021. He left office in January.

That judge should have recused himself. He donates to leftist causes. His view on this case is purely political with no concern for actual law. He thinks he is a real estate appraiser which he is NOT and he looks demonic on top of it and acts like an ass.
Clarence Thomas doesn't recuse himself why should he? So only a Trump judge should be able to reside over Trump's mulitiple cases? LOL

I love what the judge said about the "expert" Trump called to testify in his behalf.

a professor who testified that he saw no fraud in the former president’s financial statements.

the “most glaring” flaw of Trump’s argument was to assume that the testimony provided by Eli Bartov, an accounting professor at New York University, and other expert witnesses would be accepted by the court as “true and accurate.”
“Bartov is a tenured professor, but the only thing his testimony proves is that for a million or so dollars, some experts will say whatever you want them to say,”

Bartov was paid nearly $900,000 for his work on the trial

And I love what a hypocrite Republicans are.

Trump took to his defense, calling Engoron’s comments about Bartov a “great insult to a man of impeccable character and qualifications” as he excoriated the judge’s decision.
“Judge Engoron challenges the highly respected Expert Witness for receiving fees, which is standard and accepted practice for Expert Witnesses,” Trump wrote on his social media platform Truth Social.

Trump has a problem with attacking someone's character?

And what do Republicans say when a Republican writes a book trashing Trump? They say they're doing it for the money. But Trump is offended anyone would say that about his expert witness, who he paid $900K to in order for him to see it Trump's way?

Forum List

Back