The Trump hate machine is faltering

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
The real insurrection began on the day Trump was elected....powerful forces decided to do whatever it took no matter how underhanded or illegal to try and depose a legally elected President.

The real insurrection began on the day Trump was elected....powerful forces decided to do whatever it took no matter how underhanded or illegal to try and depose a legally elected President.

I told you the government establishment would strike back. It really pissed them off that we elected Trump and not their bought and paid for puppet.

I told you the government establishment would strike back. It really pissed them off that we elected Trump and not their bought and paid for puppet.

Yah, Democracy is like that. Damn that Constitution. How dare they follow it instead of following your bunch.

Now you know how it feels to be called a conspiracy theorist,
(right sunset tom ?
mail (3).gif
)
003.gif

Last edited:

The real insurrection by the Trump cult happened January 6th.
Mostly, retards, inbreds and cult members decided to do whatever it took no matter how underhanded or illegal to try and depose a legally elected President.

They failed, just like their dear leader, who has been a failure his entire life.
Not to worry, the my pillow moron, thinks his daddy will take office in August.

The real insurrection by the Trump cult happen January 6th.
Mostly, retards, inbreds and cult members decided to do whatever it took no matter how underhanded or illegal to try and depose a legally elected President.

They failed, just like their dear leader, who has been a failure his entire life.
Crawl back into your hole, Bill Bixby.
trump2021.jpg

The real insurrection by the Trump cult happen January 6th.

Crawl back into your hole, Bill Bixby.
View attachment 474555

You need to crawl back into your hole, with your Trumpy bear.
$39.90 gettrumpybear.com

I do like some of things Trump did but how do we know he is not cointelpro or controlled opposition? Kind of like good cop bad cop.

The real insurrection by the BLM happened in 2014
Mostly, retards, inbreds and cult members decided to do whatever it took
..BLM/MSM/Dems tried for four years to depose Mr Trump, a fairly/legally elected POTUS

Obamas hate America-YOU hate America

..the US had been going down for a long time.....

Aren't you a Trump fan? He was just President.

but Mr Trump was trying to turn that around

So has the USA been going down for a long time or not? I'm confused...

the Obamas hate the US/etc, so they allowed the US to degrade ...now Biden is degrading it very fast
What makes you say that the Obamas hate the US? Usually folks run for President because they love the US.

Why, what happened in 2014?

..BLM/MSM/Dems tried for four years to depose Mr Trump, a fairly/legally elected POTUS

They did depose him in 2020 election.

..the US had been going down for a long time.....but Mr Trump was trying to turn that around...
..the Obamas hate the US/etc, so they allowed the US to degrade ...now Biden is degrading it very fast

With Rump, we came remarkably close to losing ALL of it. So you would rather burn it to the ground rather than work to repair the damage. That's not a question, it's a stark fact.

the Obamas hate the US/etc, so they allowed the US to degrade ...now Biden is degrading it very fast
What makes you say that the Obamas hate the US? Usually folks run for President because they love the US.

hahhahahhahahhahahahahaha
1.our manufacturing jobs have been going overseas and those countries sending workers here--double fkd
2. we have been and are in MASSIVE debt---with no way out because they just keep spending and not laying off fed workers
while China is the super power now

another hahahhahahahahahah
the Obamas hate America/whites/cops--I've posted many links on this in other threads
..I posted a link in THIS thread!!!
what don't you understand about GODDAMN America????
..and since he left office, he's said all kinds of RACIST crap

..the US had been going down for a long time.....but Mr Trump was trying to turn that around...
..the Obamas hate the US/etc, so they allowed the US to degrade ...now Biden is degrading it very fast

With Rump, we came remarkably close to losing ALL of it. So you would rather burn it to the ground rather than work to repair the damage. That's not a question, it's a stark fact.
ahahahhaha fact---hahhahahahahahahah
Biden has fkd up this country in just a few months
..Mr Trump was trying to make it better
OBVIOUSLY this immigration/refugee/etc crap is fking up the US in many ways

Forum List

Back