John James , even pro life when lady is raped, and ? is when a mothers life is at risk!!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest, said he would support Roe v. Wade being overturned and compared to abortion to “genocide” during his failed 2018 Senate bid.

Michigan Democrats hit John James for anti-abortion comments

We found that James has repeatedly dodged questions when asked whether he would make an exception to abortion prohibitions in cases where a mother’s life is at risk. Meanwhile, James favors overturning Roe v. Wade. The 1973 Supreme Court case invalidated Michigan’s 1931 law that makes it a felony to administer an abortion in all cases except when the mother’s life is at risk. This law is still on the books and could be enforced if Roe v. Wade is overturned. James has not said whether he supports Michigan’s pre-Roe abortion ban.

What James has said about cases involving risk to a mother’s life

James anti-abortion stance is clear. In a 2018 tweet, James wrote: “I am 100% #ProLife because I believe life begins at conception and ends at a natural death. We will not stop fighting until we end abortion, for it is our sacred duty to protect the most vulnerable among us: the unborn.” During a July 13, 2018, campaign event, James called abortion a form of “genocide,” according to audio released by the Michigan Democratic Party.

Whether James supports an exception when a mother’s life is in danger is less clear. When James ran unsuccessfully for the Senate in 2018, his campaign said he supports an exception in such cases, but neither James nor his campaign has answered questions on his position since.

Ahead of the 2018 primary election, when James was asked in a WILS-AM 1320 interview whether he supports exceptions in cases where the life of the mother is at risk or pregnancies resulting from rape or incest, he answered: “I believe the focus should be given to maintaining and protecting life and exhausting every remedy to wrap our arms around both the mother and the baby, making sure that we eliminate situations that put our women in these terrible situations that no one wants to be in.”

-----------------------------------------------
But I'm pro choice, is what majority are in MI. A women's right to choose and privacy are at stake.

James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest
Do you normally apply the death sentence to the innocent children of criminals?

I am minding my own business is what you should do, and JOHN JAMES, its no one business who has an abortion or not.

I gave you links, read them.

When both sides of the extremes are finished flailing away, the Constitution will still say what it says and the Constitutional arguments will still be the same.

Unfortunately, the more heated the issue gets, the fewer people there are to have a productive and reasonable conversation with.

Last edited:
James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest

I am minding my own business is what you should do, and JOHN JAMES, its no one business who has an abortion or not.

So you want an innocent child to die while the criminal father is allowed to live?

So you want an innocent child to die while the criminal father is allowed to live?

It none of you business. Women have the right to hipaa. And its certainly not tramp, or James business, they are 2 men who want to take women in the back 100 years, they probably don't even want them to vote.

Do you think you can make a women give birth??????????? Really!! Well with Amy B she might shut down Roe V. Wade, but we can make our own laws.

Do you get it now!! ? Every seen a SJ get impeached, maybe we will impeach her. Its all on the table.

I've asked pro aborts in the past if they would support having a death penalty for rapists who impregnate their victims and where it results in her having an abortion.

Oddly enough, there were no takers that I can recall. It shows where their priorities are.

Last edited:
Rapist are in prison!! its against the law to rape a person, and a women who is raped and pg should have a choice of getting an abortion.
You mean women should have the choice of killing an innocent child

I really don't care who has an abortion or not, and Israel agrees with me, they have abortion and even tax payers for it. Enjoy Hipaa Laws, they are on the line, if they take abortion away.

At the moment of conception, it is not a child. It's a zygote. If a woman is raped or the victim of incest then she should have the right to an abortion. The majority of women don't want that kind of reminder of the trauma walking around.
And I find it deeply amusing that you right to lifers will go to war for a fetus, but the moment it drops out of the mother, you couldn't give a damn about it. Take away its healthcare, its means of food, and defund its right to public education.
Just can't see the forest for the trees when it comes to abortion.

I really don't care who has an abortion or not, and Israel agrees with me, they have abortion and even pay for it.
How did Israel creep into this conversation?

I’m an American

But you base your belief on the Bible don't you? Its a fallacy the bible said anything about abortion, but the the Jewish Priest tried to make a woman miscarry if she had been adulteress in the OT.

Also the Jews who value pregnancy's say a fetus is not a human till it takes its first breath.

James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest, said he would support Roe v. Wade being overturned and compared to abortion to “genocide” during his failed 2018 Senate bid.

Michigan Democrats hit John James for anti-abortion comments

We found that James has repeatedly dodged questions when asked whether he would make an exception to abortion prohibitions in cases where a mother’s life is at risk. Meanwhile, James favors overturning Roe v. Wade. The 1973 Supreme Court case invalidated Michigan’s 1931 law that makes it a felony to administer an abortion in all cases except when the mother’s life is at risk. This law is still on the books and could be enforced if Roe v. Wade is overturned. James has not said whether he supports Michigan’s pre-Roe abortion ban.

What James has said about cases involving risk to a mother’s life

James anti-abortion stance is clear. In a 2018 tweet, James wrote: “I am 100% #ProLife because I believe life begins at conception and ends at a natural death. We will not stop fighting until we end abortion, for it is our sacred duty to protect the most vulnerable among us: the unborn.” During a July 13, 2018, campaign event, James called abortion a form of “genocide,” according to audio released by the Michigan Democratic Party.

Whether James supports an exception when a mother’s life is in danger is less clear. When James ran unsuccessfully for the Senate in 2018, his campaign said he supports an exception in such cases, but neither James nor his campaign has answered questions on his position since.

Ahead of the 2018 primary election, when James was asked in a WILS-AM 1320 interview whether he supports exceptions in cases where the life of the mother is at risk or pregnancies resulting from rape or incest, he answered: “I believe the focus should be given to maintaining and protecting life and exhausting every remedy to wrap our arms around both the mother and the baby, making sure that we eliminate situations that put our women in these terrible situations that no one wants to be in.”

-----------------------------------------------
But I'm pro choice, is what majority are in MI. A women's right to choose and privacy are at stake.

No abortion. Ever. Got it? Good. Better stay out of the rain, P. You might just melt.

And I find it deeply amusing that you right to lifers will go to war for a fetus, but the moment it drops out of the mother, you couldn't give a damn about it.
We give a damn

But after wasting many, many trillions of dollars trying to fix what irresponsible welfare bums have created the problem only gets worse

actually, if conservatives were only interested in ourselves we would let libs abort more children in the womb

then there would be fewer libs today who will vote for democrats like joe biden

Forum List

Back