John James , even pro life when lady is raped, and ? is when a mothers life is at risk!!

when they are born
It's the Jason Bourne trilogy.

The Bourne Conspiracy, the Bourne Identity, the Bourne Ultimatum. Something about the titles that almost rings a bell before even getting started on the content of the books.

Isaac's brother Esau who sold his birthright. And don't forget the fellows from the book of the Acts who assaulted the house of Jason.

Too much government paperwork, too many birthing certificates, government-mandated vaccines, street hookers running shady midwifery businesses.
What the hell are you trying to say?

What the hell are you trying to say?
People are "Bourned" and served with a birthing certificate above all other forms of identification.

It arises out of a Roman (i.e., Italian, French, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, South American) cultural obsession with childbirth, birthing and mothering, nursing and childcare, the mother's maiden name at the bank, and so on and so forth.

Roman, I say. I mean there's a "local" district for vital statistics, but the same customs and protocols are observed and expected as for every other such district throughout the world.

The collusion, fraternization, and collaboration between and among such districts occurs through informal or "hidden" ad hoc channels or employees associations of various denominations.

Recall from the Holy Bible the death of the firstborn following the nine plagues of Egypt. When we say "firstborn" here we only mean that brief time when the infant was literally "first" "born" — a newborn infant was only accounted as firstborn until one of those cruel midwives abandoned it to turn her attention to the next birth on duty.

When Mt Sinai erupted and blotted out the sun for three days and three nights, the Egyptian Sun-God worshippers were terrified by the horrible darkness, and the firstborn infants died when they drew in that fine volcanic ash with their first breath out of the womb.

I really don't care who has an abortion or not, and Israel agrees with me, they have abortion and even pay for it.
How did Israel creep into this conversation?

I’m an American

But you base your belief on the Bible don't you? Its a fallacy the bible said anything about abortion, but the the Jewish Priest tried to make a woman miscarry if she had been adulteress in the OT.

Also the Jews who value pregnancy's say a fetus is not a human till it takes its first breath.
Shame on the Jews if they think a baby isn't human till it's born.

Well a baby is human , but a fetus is not according to the jews.

If your a Christian you are a Jew, the whole of the New Testament was wrote by Jews.

Conclusion
While the Talmud gives the full status of humanness to a child at birth, the rabbinical writings have partially extended the acquisition of humanness to the 13th postnatal day of life for full-term infants. The Babylonian Talmud Yevamot 69b states that: “the embryo is considered to be mere water until the fortieth day.” Afterwards, it is considered subhuman until it is born.
Keywords: Embryo, Human life, Cloning, Preembryo, Jewish religion

No, becoming a christian does not make you follow the current "teachings" of Jews.

Sure it does, all the books of the NT was wrote by Jews, and most of the NT is based on the OT. What Christian sect are you??

I really don't care who has an abortion or not, and Israel agrees with me, they have abortion and even pay for it.

I’m an American

But you base your belief on the Bible don't you? Its a fallacy the bible said anything about abortion, but the the Jewish Priest tried to make a woman miscarry if she had been adulteress in the OT.

Also the Jews who value pregnancy's say a fetus is not a human till it takes its first breath.

Penelope says if a woman has an abortion it's none of our business, but if a slave trader captured her and sold her at auction to a plantation owner to pick cotton against her will, would that be our business?

According to her logic, no.

Yes , can a fetus talk?? NO!!!
Babies don't talk you stupid bastard.

No its a fetus and fetuses do not talk.
A "fetus" is a baby and a human.

If your a Christian you are a Jew, the whole of the New Testament was wrote by Jews.

Conclusion
While the Talmud gives the full status of humanness to a child at birth, the rabbinical writings have partially extended the acquisition of humanness to the 13th postnatal day of life for full-term infants. The Babylonian Talmud Yevamot 69b states that: “the embryo is considered to be mere water until the fortieth day.” Afterwards, it is considered subhuman until it is born.
Keywords: Embryo, Human life, Cloning, Preembryo, Jewish religion

No, becoming a christian does not make you follow the current "teachings" of Jews.

Sure it does, all the books of the NT was wrote by Jews, and most of the NT is based on the OT. What Christian sect are you??
I follow the Bible. The Bible is not the current teachings of the Jews. Most of the Jews rejected Jesus, and to this day are still waiting for the Messiah who already came over 2000 years ago. Yes, the Bible was written by Jews. Jews were God's chosen people. But since the Jews rejected Jesus, the good news about Him was spread to the gentiles as well. Being a Christian means you follow the teachings in the Bible, not the current teachings of Jews.

I follow the Bible. The Bible is not the current teachings of the Jews. Most of the Jews rejected Jesus, and to this day are still waiting for the Messiah who already came over 2000 years ago. Yes, the Bible was written by Jews. Jews were God's chosen people. But since the Jews rejected Jesus, the good news about Him was spread to the gentiles as well. Being a Christian means you follow the teachings in the Bible, not the current teachings of Jews.

Forgive me if this is crass.

You don't really need the Bible to know that an abortion kills a child.

Do you?

Forgive me if this is crass.

You don't really need the Bible to know that an abortion kills a child.

Do you?
You shouldn't need a Bible to know that. I think most know murder is wrong. Unfortunately, people have been deceived into thinking a baby in the womb is not human, and therefore it's not murder to end it.

I’m an American

Apparently a fetus is a human baby. All of the media,the entertainment industry and fans came out and offered condolences to John Legand for his wife miscarrying their “baby”.

Ya’ll already blew your narrative. You might as well give it up already.

The opposition to abortion is about abortion on demand for the sake of convenience, which is despicable.

96% of all abortion is for convenience, not rape, incest or medical reasons.

You shouldn't need a Bible to know that. I think most know murder is wrong. Unfortunately, people have been deceived into thinking a baby in the womb is not human, and therefore it's not murder to end it.

Right, so why bring Bible and religion into it, if (as you said) it is not needed?

Doing so will only feed the leftardz wrong headed assumptions that all you are doing is pushing your religious views on everyone else.

Right, so why bring Bible and religion into it, if (as you said) it is not needed?

Doing so will only feed the leftardz wrong headed assumptions that all you are doing is pushing your religious views on everyone else.
I didn't bring it up. I was replying to what someone else said.

Forum List

Back