John James , even pro life when lady is raped, and ? is when a mothers life is at risk!!

James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest
Do you normally apply the death sentence to the innocent children of criminals?

I am minding my own business is what you should do, and JOHN JAMES, its no one business who has an abortion or not.

I gave you links, read them.
So you want an innocent child to die while the criminal father is allowed to live?
I've asked pro aborts in the past if they would support having a death penalty for rapists who impregnate their victims and where it results in her having an abortion.

Oddly enough, there were no takers that I can recall. It shows where their priorities are.

Thats a great question

no wonder libs refuse to answer

James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest
Do you normally apply the death sentence to the innocent children of criminals?

I am minding my own business is what you should do, and JOHN JAMES, its no one business who has an abortion or not.

I gave you links, read them.
So you want an innocent child to die while the criminal father is allowed to live?

I've asked pro aborts in the past if they would support having a death penalty for rapists who impregnate their victims and where it results in her having an abortion.

Oddly enough, there were no takers that I can recall. It shows where their priorities are.
I have often thought that the death penalty for rapists where the rape results in an abortion would be appropriate. It might cut down on the number of rapes if there were a real penalty.

No matter how violent the rape, the number of victims, the injuries or trauma rapists never get the death penalty. They should. This would be the way.

All you guys , holier than art thou, think you follow Judeo-Christian. Not a thing in the NT says anything about abortion. Nothing.

Mishnah Oholot 7:6משנה אהלות ז:ו

הָאִשָּׁה שֶׁהִיא מַקְשָׁה לֵילֵד, מְחַתְּכִין אֶת הַוָּלָד בְּמֵעֶיהָ וּמוֹצִיאִין אוֹתוֹ אֵבָרִים אֵבָרִים, מִפְּנֵי שֶׁחַיֶּיהָ קוֹדְמִין לְחַיָּיו. יָצָא רֻבּוֹ, אֵין נוֹגְעִין בּוֹ, שֶׁאֵין דּוֹחִין נֶפֶשׁ מִפְּנֵי נָפֶשׁ:

If a woman is having trouble giving birth, they cut up the child in her womb and brings it forth limb by limb, because her life comes before the life of [the child]. But if the greater part has come out, one may not touch it, for one may not set aside one person's life for that of another.

and

James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest, said he would support Roe v. Wade being overturned and compared to abortion to “genocide” during his failed 2018 Senate bid.

Michigan Democrats hit John James for anti-abortion comments

We found that James has repeatedly dodged questions when asked whether he would make an exception to abortion prohibitions in cases where a mother’s life is at risk. Meanwhile, James favors overturning Roe v. Wade. The 1973 Supreme Court case invalidated Michigan’s 1931 law that makes it a felony to administer an abortion in all cases except when the mother’s life is at risk. This law is still on the books and could be enforced if Roe v. Wade is overturned. James has not said whether he supports Michigan’s pre-Roe abortion ban.

What James has said about cases involving risk to a mother’s life

James anti-abortion stance is clear. In a 2018 tweet, James wrote: “I am 100% #ProLife because I believe life begins at conception and ends at a natural death. We will not stop fighting until we end abortion, for it is our sacred duty to protect the most vulnerable among us: the unborn.” During a July 13, 2018, campaign event, James called abortion a form of “genocide,” according to audio released by the Michigan Democratic Party.

Whether James supports an exception when a mother’s life is in danger is less clear. When James ran unsuccessfully for the Senate in 2018, his campaign said he supports an exception in such cases, but neither James nor his campaign has answered questions on his position since.

Ahead of the 2018 primary election, when James was asked in a WILS-AM 1320 interview whether he supports exceptions in cases where the life of the mother is at risk or pregnancies resulting from rape or incest, he answered: “I believe the focus should be given to maintaining and protecting life and exhausting every remedy to wrap our arms around both the mother and the baby, making sure that we eliminate situations that put our women in these terrible situations that no one wants to be in.”

-----------------------------------------------
But I'm pro choice, is what majority are in MI. A women's right to choose and privacy are at stake.
Yes dude you can’t kill a human life what’s wrong with you?

Penelope says if a woman has an abortion it's none of our business, but if a slave trader captured her and sold her at auction to a plantation owner to pick cotton against her will, would that be our business?

According to her logic, no.

James, a Farmington Hills businessman and U.S. Army veteran, is a staunch proponent of rolling back access to abortions. He opposes abortion in cases of rape and incest, said he would support Roe v. Wade being overturned and compared to abortion to “genocide” during his failed 2018 Senate bid.

We found that James has repeatedly dodged questions when asked whether he would make an exception to abortion prohibitions in cases where a mother’s life is at risk. Meanwhile, James favors overturning Roe v. Wade. The 1973 Supreme Court case invalidated Michigan’s 1931 law that makes it a felony to administer an abortion in all cases except when the mother’s life is at risk. This law is still on the books and could be enforced if Roe v. Wade is overturned. James has not said whether he supports Michigan’s pre-Roe abortion ban.

James anti-abortion stance is clear. In a 2018 tweet, James wrote: “I am 100% #ProLife because I believe life begins at conception and ends at a natural death. We will not stop fighting until we end abortion, for it is our sacred duty to protect the most vulnerable among us: the unborn.” During a July 13, 2018, campaign event, James called abortion a form of “genocide,” according to audio released by the Michigan Democratic Party.

Whether James supports an exception when a mother’s life is in danger is less clear. When James ran unsuccessfully for the Senate in 2018, his campaign said he supports an exception in such cases, but neither James nor his campaign has answered questions on his position since.

Ahead of the 2018 primary election, when James was asked in a WILS-AM 1320 interview whether he supports exceptions in cases where the life of the mother is at risk or pregnancies resulting from rape or incest, he answered: “I believe the focus should be given to maintaining and protecting life and exhausting every remedy to wrap our arms around both the mother and the baby, making sure that we eliminate situations that put our women in these terrible situations that no one wants to be in.”

But I'm pro choice, is what majority are in MI. A women's right to choose and privacy are at stake.

I am not apologetic for being pro choice.

Penelope says if a woman has an abortion it's none of our business, but if a slave trader captured her and sold her at auction to a plantation owner to pick cotton against her will, would that be our business?

According to her logic, no.

Yes , can a fetus talk?? NO!!!

If your a Christian you are a Jew, the whole of the New Testament was wrote by Jews.

Conclusion
While the Talmud gives the full status of humanness to a child at birth, the rabbinical writings have partially extended the acquisition of humanness to the 13th postnatal day of life for full-term infants. The Babylonian Talmud Yevamot 69b states that: “the embryo is considered to be mere water until the fortieth day.” Afterwards, it is considered subhuman until it is born.
Keywords: Embryo, Human life, Cloning, Preembryo, Jewish religion

Well you’re a Democrat of course you’re for killing people

I repeat "I am not apologetic for being pro choice.". Even republicans have abortions.

I repeat "I am not apologetic for being pro choice.". Even republicans have abortions.
Does the baby have a choice?

My problem with fellow pro lifers is that after the birth the child should continue to receive $ to help in it's raising. Many disagree so their pro life stance is in doubt.

My problem with fellow pro lifers is that after the birth the child should continue to receive $ to help in it's raising. Many disagree so their pro life stance is in doubt.
No one is stopping you from paying them

Last edited:
All you guys , holier than art thou, think you follow Judeo-Christian. Not a thing in the NT says anything about abortion. Nothing.

הָאִשָּׁה שֶׁהִיא מַקְשָׁה לֵילֵד, מְחַתְּכִין אֶת הַוָּלָד בְּמֵעֶיהָ וּמוֹצִיאִין אוֹתוֹ אֵבָרִים אֵבָרִים, מִפְּנֵי שֶׁחַיֶּיהָ קוֹדְמִין לְחַיָּיו. יָצָא רֻבּוֹ, אֵין נוֹגְעִין בּוֹ, שֶׁאֵין דּוֹחִין נֶפֶשׁ מִפְּנֵי נָפֶשׁ:

If a woman is having trouble giving birth, they cut up the child in her womb and brings it forth limb by limb, because her life comes before the life of [the child]. But if the greater part has come out, one may not touch it, for one may not set aside one person's life for that of another.

and

When did you convert to Judism?

In Thailand people will not help strangers who are injured because that obligates them to support the stranger for the rest of their lives

It sounds like you would support that custom here.

OK.

if a woman is raped or the victim of incest she should be entitled to financial assistance from the state when abortion is not allowed

but otherwise she chose to get pregnant or engage in sex that can lead to pregnancy

and

When did you convert to Judism?

I didn't convert to Judaism.

Forum List

Back