Joe "Wheezer" Biden: Unfit to be CIC of the Armed Forces

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Remember the last four years of unending attacks on President Trump, referring to him a "bone spurs"?

I do.

Now we have a new President. One who got five deferments during the Vietnam War, for what he claimed was "asthma." Even though he was playing football and performing lifeguard duty, mind you.

"According to an InsideSources report, after Biden graduated college in 1968, he became eligible for the draft, which would have landed him combat in Vietnam.

Breitbart.com reports: What saved him, what earned him a 1-Y draft deferment, was asthma…

Asthma, y’all.

Asthma."

I guess that gives me the right to come up with some new names for that old bastard. How about "Wheezer?

Chokey?

Coughie?

The Nebulizer in Chief? Naw....I like "Wheezer.

Joe "Wheezer" Biden.

Trump had a doctor lie about bone spurs so he could get a deferments. The first of 1000s of lies told by Trump.

Joe "Wheezer" Biden. Unfit to command the American armed forces.

Or how about "Gasper"? Joe "Gasper" Biden. He huffs, and he puffs, and he pants, and he wheezes.

:laughing0301:

Trump had a doctor lie about bone spurs so he could get a deferments. The first of 1000s of lies told by Trump.

Joe "Wheezer" Biden. Unfit to command the American armed forces.
Biden has never called our military heroes losers and suckers. Pres. Biden is more fit to lead than the fraud Trump ever was.

Prove it.

Trump never exhibited any evidence of bone spurs. It was all a lie.

Sorry, that's not "proof".
"President Donald Trump may have been"

Were Joe's 5 deferments from Asthma real?

Last edited:

Prove it.

Was Joe's 5 deferments from Asthma real?

Five student deferments and one medical exemption for wheezing. Putin and Xi are probably laughing so hard, they're wheezing too.

Fact check: Biden, like Trump, received multiple draft deferments from Vietnam

Prove it.

Five student deferments and one medical exemption for wheezing.

To be brutally honest, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected president and all those that actually fought in the war lost.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam. ( Obama was too young to fight in Vietnam)

Prove it.

To be brutally honest, Vietnam draft dodgers have been elected president and all those that actually fought in the war lost.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam.

Prove it.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam.

If you don’t care about Trump’s bone Spurs and 4 deferments why should I care about Biden’s deferments?

Prove it.

If you don’t care about Trump’s bone Spurs and 4 deferments why should I care about Biden’s deferments?

You're dancing kid....answer the question.

"Trump never exhibited any evidence of bone spurs. It was all a lie."..

You're busted

Remember the last four years of unending attacks on President Trump, referring to him a "bone spurs"?

I do.

Now we have a new President. One who got five deferments during the Vietnam War, for what he claimed was "asthma." Even though he was playing football and performing lifeguard duty, mind you.

"According to an InsideSources report, after Biden graduated college in 1968, he became eligible for the draft, which would have landed him combat in Vietnam.

Breitbart.com reports: What saved him, what earned him a 1-Y draft deferment, was asthma…

Asthma, y’all.

Asthma."

I guess that gives me the right to come up with some new names for that old bastard. How about "Wheezer?

Chokey?

Coughie?

The Nebulizer in Chief? Naw....I like "Wheezer.

Joe "Wheezer" Biden.

he's unfit to be dog catcher... #ImpeachBiden

Prove it.

You're busted
No, it is truth about Trump.

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.

Prove it.

Clinton, W. (Yes W. Was in the National Guard but only because his father pulled stings to get him there), and Trump. Kerry and McCain both lost and both fought honorably in Vietnam. ( Obama was too young to fight in Vietnam)

Ahhh but Clinton, McCain, and Kerry weren't wheezers. Biden is a gasper.

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.
I don’t see you condemning Trump for his deferments.

The difference between the two is that Trump used his wealth to get a doctor to lie about bone Spurs.

Prove it.

You're busted

LOL. Hypocrite.
I don’t see you condemning Trump for his deferments.

You don't see me applauding Rump for anything.

Forum List

Back