Why is the Senate holding some bullcrap hearing about a private citizen?

Hmmmm....weren’t you guys calling for hearings on another private citizen...Hunter Biden?

Donald Trump is a private citizen and impeachment is fake.

Dims are so dim.
pelosi psychosis... distracting from Kamala never being eligible, and a fast asleey useless supreme court, that "just wan't to get along"
weakass john roberts. we should allow the justices to elect their leader... archaic as heck,,

Dims are so dim.
pelosi psychosis... distracting from Kamala never being eligible, and a fast asleey useless supreme court, that "just wan't to get along"
weakass john roberts. we should allow the justices to elect their leader... archaic as heck,,

Who says Kamala isn't eligible?

Why arent you concerned a private citizen cannot be impeached?

Dims are so dim.

Trump is guilty of a terrible crime against our country. Hillary was a private citizen when she sat for hours of Benghazi hearings. Trump is not above the law.. We don't live in Syria..

Dims are so dim.

Trump is guilty of a terrible crime against our country. Hillary was a private citizen when she sat for hours of Benghazi hearings. Trump is not above the law.. We don't live in Syria..

What do you want to happen to Trump? Specifically.

Dims are so dim.

Because, Dumbass, they're required to hold a trial for a presidential impeachment.

Impeachment is real. It was voted on and done, January 13. Whether you can handle it or not, whether it breaks your rhythm as you stroke to your ceiling-mounted poster of Dear Orange Leader, is irrelevant.

Dims are so dim.

Hillary was not on trial. She couldn't have been convicted of anything.

Trump didn't commit any crime other than scaring the Democrat Reich because he will beat them in the next election.

Dims are so dim.

Hillary was not on trial. She couldn't have been convicted of anything.

Libs are so dumb.

I will use the Trump defense when I get a traffic ticket:

OFFICER: Sir you were going 65 miles per hour in a 50 mile an hour zone.

DRIVER: I was?

OFFICER: I was Driving right behind you.

DRIVER: How fast am I going now?

OFFICER: You’re not moving.

DRIVER: Exactly, so how can I be speeding?

OFFICER: You were speeding.

DRIVER: Not anymore!

That is Trump’s defense.

Epilogue

OFFICER: Fuck you smart ass. Get out of the car and let’s see if you can walk a straight line!

DRIVER: I need a lawyer!

Hmmmm....weren’t you guys calling for hearings on another private citizen...Hunter Biden?
Who was trying to impeach Hunter? His jabbering retard father should be easy to impeach though, especially when the democrooks get smoked in the mid terms.

You remember 2010?

Probably not...

The impeachment is just putting air in the Trump balloon. Drop it and he would just fade away.

Forum List

Back