Joe Biden got 5 Viet Nam Draft Deferments because of Asthma......while playing College Football.

Attacking Trump for bone spurs and spinning every angle to defend Biden’s 5 deferments over asthma is pathetic.

First, the Left has little or no ground on holding someone accountable for avoiding Vietnam. It was the Left that promoted draft dodging, draft-card destruction, and running to Canada to avoid Vietnam. It was the Left that spit on armed forces members, threw rocks and bottles at them, and called them “baby killers” during that era. It was the Left that let justified Bill Clinton for avoiding Vietnam and celebrated John Kerry whose “Winter Soldier” speech in 1971 sold out the lives of American troops serving in Vietnam.

Democrats and Republicans, rich and poor alike avoided service in Vietnam. It was an unpopular war in American History. God Bless the American troop who served their country in that war regardless.

Just stop it with candidates’ service or avoidance of service in Vietnam out of respect for those who did serve.
OR..attacking Biden for asthma and spinning every angle to defend Trump's deferment over phony bone spurs is pathetic.
So, bidens asthma is real, but trumps bone spurs were phony? How do you know?

Here is the thing. I know Olympic athletes who have asthma. If I had gone to the Olympics, I would be one of them. There is a vast difference between competing in sports in conditions you can control, and going out into combat in fields or jungles which may be filled with allergic triggers to that asthma. When I competed, I would frequently take a puff on my inhaler before starting a race to ensure I didn't have a problem.
if you're going to war, Joe Biden is the man you want to have on your team!

Rather Biden than Trump. Trump would run and hide in his bunker.
Ok, but my point was, how is it that biden claims asthma and the left says that's true but when trump claims bone spurs, the left says he is lying.

I've not actually seen any proof that biden had asthma, just like the left hasn't seen proof of bone spurs. Both could be lying, or both could be telling the truth. Who knows.

So, Crazy Joe dodged the draft with some trumped up (hehe) medical condition.

:oops8:

Spin away, Bidenistas.

Deferments, asthma kept Biden out of Vietnam

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after undergoing a physical exam in April 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English.[23][22]:98 Biden played halfback for the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens freshman football team, and defensive back for the varsity team

And it's a completely moot point since you've already embraced Read Admiral Bone Spurs.

Spin away, Bidenistas.

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after undergoing a physical exam in April 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science and a minor in English.[23][22]:98 Biden played halfback for the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens freshman football team, and defensive back for the varsity team

And it's a completely moot point since you've already embraced Read Admiral Bone Spurs.
Exposing Dimwinger hypocrisy is the point, and it isn't moot, Moron.

Spin away, Bidenistas.

Exposing Dimwinger hypocrisy is the point, and it isn't moot, Moron.
It is moot. You think it's OK for Rear Admiral Bone Spurs, so it's gotta be OK for Joe too.

They both dodged the draft because they were both DEMOCRATS during the vietnam war. Trump got smarter Biden did not.

So, you think that being a coward and refusing to serve your country when called makes someone "smart"? Trump denigrated the veterans of this country by calling them "losers". Biden has not. Trump still doesn't respect veterans. Biden does, as he lost a son.
No I think the being a coward and refusing to server your country makes you a DEMOCRAT. Look at policy then decide who cares about veterens. Quit listening to the Media that shit in france never happened these so-called anonymous sources do not exist and even if they do they are liars and the 18+ named sources prove this. Biden lost his son to a war HE helped start. Do not give me that shit. I am half Bidens age and have lost far more including a wife of 23 years you can not shame me into silence fucker. In my time in the army i never once met a democrat not a single one that was not an officer.

Last edited:
They both dodged the draft because they were both DEMOCRATS during the vietnam war. Trump got smarter Biden did not.

So, you think that being a coward and refusing to serve your country when called makes someone "smart"? Trump denigrated the veterans of this country by calling them "losers". Biden has not. Trump still doesn't respect veterans. Biden does, as he lost a son.
No I think the being a coward and refusing to server your country makes you a DEMOCRAT. Look at policy then decide who cares about veterens. Quit listening to the Media that shit in france never happened these so-called anonymous sources do not exist and even if they do they are liars and the 18+ named sources prove this. Biden lost his son to a war HE helped start. Do not give me that shit. I am half Bidens age and have lost far more including a wife of 23 years you can not shame me into silence fucker. In my time in the army i never once met a democrat not a single one that was not an officer.

Really? You think I refused to serve my country? Might wanna check the threads, as well as check your stupid ass. I spent 20 plus years in service to this country. Been to 26 different countries, 49 different states, as well as have been in 4 different war zones.

As far as showing up to a ceremony in France venerating war veterans? My first cruise on the USS CONCORD (AFS-5), had me volunteering to go and participate in a ceremony.

By the way......................take off the partisan glasses and actually understand what is going on around you. You might learn something.

Forum List

Back