Biden says Vietnam motivated him to stop wars... 60 years after he Dodged the Draft with FIVE Deferments

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I had no idea Biden had FIVE deferments to cowardly avoid going to Vietnam. He said he had asthma but all while playing baseball and was a standout halfback and wide receiver playing football. Nevertheless, if he opposed the Vietnam proxy war, why hasn't he called for a peace proposal for Ukraine and Russia?

I had no idea Biden had FIVE deferments to cowardly avoid going to Vietnam. He said he had asthma but all while playing baseball and was a standout halfback and wide receiver playing football. Nevertheless, if he opposed the Vietnam proxy war, why hasn't he called for a peace proposal for Ukraine and Russia?

Stop lying. Biden showed up and was deferred because of asthma.

College was a routine deferment for everyone.

Oh..so NOW we don't like draft dodgers??

Mr. Bone Spurs...with his athletic performance notwithstanding...dodged the draft..probably because he's a coward.

A rich, entitled coward..whose shit you'd tongue in the hopes of a kernel of corn~

i dont think trump went out for football afterwards.....
Not as far as i know..although he WAS athletic as hell and was scouted for baseball.

From my link:

President Donald Trump attended New York Military Academy and graduated in 1964. According to a 2015 “Business Insider” article, a yearbook showed that Trump was a member of the varsity soccer, football, and baseball teams. While some of his former classmates referred to him a businesslike, some said he was also very sports-minded.

Arthur Schoenewaldt was Trump’s roommate and said he enjoyed living with him. “It was obvious that he came from a better-than-average family, but he was a great guy,” Schoenewaldt said, according to “Business Insider.” “He was intelligent, he presented himself well, he was athletic. I even heard from some of the coaches and stuff he could have played professional baseball.”

Ted Levine was the catcher on the baseball team and also had high praise for Trump. “He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete,” Levine said. “He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 80 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day … Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted.”

Oh..so NOW we don't like draft dodgers??

Mr. Bone Spurs...with his athletic performance notwithstanding...dodged the draft..probably because he's a coward.

A rich, entitled coward..whose shit you'd tongue in the hopes of a kernel of corn~
Poor TDS afflicted idiot.

Any comment on Pedo Joe dodging the draft 5 times, Simp?

Every man in college got a college deferrment .

Poor TDS afflicted idiot.

Any comment on Pedo Joe dodging the draft 5 times, Simp?
Dunno any Pedo Joe asswipe..but so what Biden dodged the draft..how does that make him any different from Trump?
Any comment on Trump's dodging the draft while still a star athlete?

Oh wait, I know..Biden served his country for the next half a century..while Trump has only ever served himself.

TDS.

Anything on topic, Troll?
That is on topic asswipe..if you accuse Biden of the identical behavior his opponent engaged in..bringing that up is totally on topic..I note you still don't address that..pole-sucking bitch~

..and you won't because you're a sad lil bitch who finds his spurious manhood in Trump's fat ass.

Dunno any Pedo Joe asswipe..but so what Biden dodged the draft..how does that make him any different from Trump?
Any comment on Trump's dodging the draft while still a star athlete?

Oh wait, I know..Biden served his country for the next half a century..while Trump has only ever served himself.
Pedo Joe has sucked the government teet for 50 years and ZIPPO to help America. And in the process managed to make himself a multi millionaire thru corruption.

Next?

Forum List

Back