Joe screws up the answers.
America is in the best of hands…..
475FE602-114E-42DD-A480-3E956B0B5984.jpeg

Media gets the questions to ask.
Media asks the questions.
View attachment 622862
How could his wife and others do this to this frail old pedophile and sexual deviant. Anything to win, even electing the walking dead, and fucking up this country

Potato's brain is mush
I doubt that. He seems to me to do fine. The idea that Biden is senile is pure propaganda: the Putin remark is possibly high-level brinksmanship. A threat like that is exactly what is expected at this stage. And then maximum confusion about whether it's being "walked back" or isn't being walked back keeps it alive a few days to sink in.

Biden is a real threat to the Republicans in 2024; let's don't believe our own slander and propaganda.

I doubt that. He seems to me to do fine. The idea that Biden is senile is pure propaganda: the Putin remark is possibly high-level brinksmanship. A threat like that is exactly what is expected at this stage. And then maximum confusion about whether it's being "walked back" or isn't being walked back keeps it alive a few days to sink in.

Biden is a real threat to the Republicans in 2024; let's don't believe our own slander and propaganda.

I've dealt with dementia first hand.

Potato is likely sixth stage, maybe latter fifth

Biden fat shamed people on the campaign trail…he got angry and lashed out at private citizens….crickets from the cult.

My god your post is idiotic.

The sonofabitch doesn't have a clue what he is doing. He is an embarrassment to this country at a time when we need a real leader, like Trump was.

Stealing an election has consequences.

View attachment 622862

How childlike these answers are written? Over and above the fact that they HAVE to be written? Is the really scary thing.

How have we not invoked the 25th already?

View attachment 622862
whose arm are sticking on here, its fake! the answers were written after he answered quests. Also fox is probably aware of it.

Puppet....

Who is the puppet master?

The cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief

See the source image

His explanations were also preposterous. For instance, when asked about his comments to the 82nd airborne, which indicated a plan to send US troops to Ukraine ("you'll see when you're there"), he said he was referring to training Ukrainian troops in Poland.

Really? Let's examine his comment:

"The Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts...and I don't mean just the military...but also the average citizen. Look at how they're stepping up. And you're going to see when you're there...you're going to see women, young people, standing in front of a damn tank, just saying 'I'm not leaving, I'm holding my ground.'"

Now, why in the hell would our troops see a Ukrainian woman or young person "standing in front of a damn tank” saying "I'm holding my ground" while training troops in Poland? They obviously wouldn't. Biden was clearly lying when he said his above quoted comment was referring to training Ukrainian troops in Poland. He slipped up and unambiguously suggested that US troops would be going into Ukraine. He either got confused about the situation in Ukraine at that moment, and/or conflated parts of discussions he's had with his DOD advisors.

He also called Lloyd Austin the Secretary of State during that same speech. He couldn't even remember Austin's name, he mumbled for a second trying to find the words, then called him "the general, the, uh, Secretary of State."

This man is clearly not mentally well. His tone and demeanor on this short trip were consistently flat, cloudy and listless, and he appeared completely exhausted. His attempts to explain away his bizarre statements are only further illustrating his frail, compromised mental state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back