Joe Used a Cheat Sheet and He Still Screwed Up

Also, Biden's comment promoting regime change ("this man cannot remain in power") wasn't the first time he made a comment like that during this war. Remember, at the end of the State of the Union speech, Biden concluded by saying "Go get him!" Although the timing of that comment was rather odd and disjointed, it was generally understood that "him" was referring to Putin. There isn't a more official platform for the President of the United States than the State of the Union speech. While most people just passed that off as weird at the time, it's likely to get renewed attention given his most recent comment. This kind of shit is very dangerous when there's a madman with nuclear weapons being provoked by a US President who doesn't have the functional capacity to fully comprehend the situation and the potential consequences of his words.

Media gets the questions to ask.
Media asks the questions.
Joe screws up the answers.
America is in the best of hands…..
View attachment 622862
Nato has never been more united while one original member is invading another country! too fking funny. It couldn't be more fked up.

View attachment 622862
He is really an embarrassing wooden headed, empty headed puppet who has ZERO independent thought. Pray for America.

His explanations were also preposterous. For instance, when asked about his comments to the 82nd airborne, which indicated a plan to send US troops to Ukraine ("you'll see when you're there"), he said he was referring to training Ukrainian troops in Poland.

Really? Let's examine his comment:

"The Ukrainian people have a lot of backbone, they have a lot of guts...and I don't mean just the military...but also the average citizen. Look at how they're stepping up. And you're going to see when you're there...you're going to see women, young people, standing in front of a damn tank, just saying 'I'm not leaving, I'm holding my ground.'"

Now, why in the hell would our troops see a Ukrainian woman or young person "standing in front of a damn tank” saying "I'm holding my ground" while training troops in Poland? They obviously wouldn't. Biden was clearly lying when he said his above quoted comment was referring to training Ukrainian troops in Poland. He slipped up and unambiguously suggested that US troops would be going into Ukraine. He either got confused about the situation in Ukraine at that moment, and/or conflated parts of discussions he's had with his DOD advisors.

He also called Lloyd Austin the Secretary of State during that same speech. He couldn't even remember Austin's name, he mumbled for a second trying to find the words, then called him "the general, the, uh, Secretary of State."

This man is clearly not mentally well. His tone and demeanor on this short trip were consistently flat, cloudy and listless, and he appeared completely exhausted. His attempts to explain away his bizarre statements are only further illustrating his frail, compromised mental state.
Imagine if EmperorShitzHizPantz did not have cheat sheets, a teleprompter, talking points, and ear pieces.

Nato has never been more united while one original member is invading another country! too fking funny. It couldn't be more fked up.
I think you mean the United Nations. Neither Russia nor Ukraine are members of NATO, but they are in the UN.

View attachment 622862

He needs to be removed from office before he accidentally starts WWIII

He needs to be removed from office before he accidentally starts WWIII
6scogfzf17r81.png

View attachment 622862
It gets worse step by step instructions. I wonder if you had directions to take a breathe?

Russell Brand on Joe's cheat sheet and as an added plus on that skag Pelousy's elbowing that little Flores Girl.

Forum List

Back