Jack Smith goes full Soviet, demands to micromanage President

28 Dec 2023 ~~ By Monica Showalter

As questions arise as to whether Jack Smith was even legally appointed as President Trump's special prosecutor, and a judge messes up Smith's Super Tuesday timetable for Trump's trial, Smith is showing signs of desperation now.
He's asked the court to wipe out President Trump's defense of himself from insurrection-related charges, and wants his court to allow Trump to defend himself only as Smith wants him to defend himself.

What does Smith not want the stacked favorable D.C. jury to hear about?
Undercover agents -- doing the things agents provocateurs do, which is to provoke. There are probably a lot of deep-staters in that jury pool who know all about this:
~Snip~
Haven't there been a few cases in Michigan where juries ruled that undercover agents provocateurs lured people into commiting crimes they would never otherwise commit and acquitted the defendants?
Such as this case, and this case?
~Snip~
This is about a political show trial -- of the party, by the party, for the party, and nothing outside the party, as the Bolsheviks in various ways used to say.
Smith is showing himself an outrageous practitioner of show trials, and sentence first, trial later. He's the ultimate kangaroo court king, deciding what each side is going to say.
It's time for Congress or the courts to declare his appointment illegal and throw this clown out. Or if it has to be, the voters will decide on Election Day.

Commentary:
Seems like a credible pattern for the Defense and to any reasonable juror to consider actually, and once the facts and discovery are out on Trump’s case, it’s possible that even a stacked jury would rule to acquit Trump.
Smith can’t take that chance. He’s a fanatic unleashed by the DoJ with a political agenda, so now he’s wheeling out the Alice in Wonderland tactics, going Soviet. This explains the extremism of his tactics, his insistence on winning despite having a case that is steadily falling apart.
That’s despite his having a favorable judge, a friendly jury, a stacked court district brimming with Washington swamp things, and an unlimited federal budget.
Jack is even making Soviet prosecutors blush at tactics he is using to prosecute Trump.
The DNCCP-Commies have pinned all their hopes on a single poll that indicated President Trump would lose independents if he was actually convicted of any crime. Even then he only loses in the general election to Joe Biden 46-45%.
The problem with this strategy is the longer it takes for Smith or the angry morbidly obese NYS Attorney General James to convict. The public gets to see the antics being pulled to get ANY conviction before Election Day.
It’s time for Congress or the courts to declare his appointment illegal and throw this clown out.

I suppose that these embarrassing pussyfits are all you guys have left.

"Why can't my special orange manbaby have special treatment?!?!?"

That's because YOU ran Hillary, the dirtiest, scummiest, most hated woman in America.
I didn't run Hillary. I had nothing to do with her entitled campaign. Detestable woman.

Just like a leftard, blame everyone else for their own mistakes.
Just like a magaturd, blame everyone else for their own mistakes. :rolleyes:
Maybe engage brain next time?
Hit me up when you grow one.

Legal professionals and the ICC

List of Counsel​

Who should apply?

Those with:
  • Established competence in international or criminal law and procedure,
  • The necessary relevant experience in criminal proceedings, whether as a judge, prosecutor, advocate, or in another similar capacity. This experience must amount to at least ten: (10) years for Lead Counsel and eight (8) years for Associate counsel,
  • Excellent knowledge of and fluency in at least one of the working languages of the Court (English or French),
  • No convictions for serious criminal or disciplinary offences considered to be incompatible with the nature of the office of counsel before the Court.
Yeah, but Taylor Swift has more legal authority regarding the prosecution of Trump.

I suppose that these embarrassing pussyfits are all you guys have left.

"Why can't my special orange manbaby have special treatment?!?!?"
So you think it is special treatment for a defense team to not want the prosecution dictating their defense strategy?

How Fascist if you.

I hope I live long enough to watch all of this bullshit they've started come back to bite them on the ass. Even then, the lefties will be too damn stupid to realize they defended their very own downfall. You just can't fix stupid.
Trump's own people are throwing him under the bus.

What goes around, comes around.

Attachments

• 185221_7359720_1450822_b31a5f4d_thumbnail.png
    185221_7359720_1450822_b31a5f4d_thumbnail.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
You should read the article on what David Axelrod said. Of course democrats will ignore it.
I heard what he has to say. Means nothing. The Constitution doesn't mention hand wringers & whiners. Or domestic terrorists who want to ignore a document that thousands of people shed their blood to defend.

I heard what he has to say. Means nothing. The Constitution doesn't mention hand wringers & whiners. Or domestic terrorists who want to ignore a document that thousands of people shed their blood to defend.
As predicted....

So, we see that even the OP knows that Trump is guilty as hell.

That's why he's having this commie meltdown over Trump having to stick to the actual evidence. He knows the evidence shows how guilty Trump is. All the Trump cultists do. That's why they spend their days trying to talk about anything except the evidence.

Trump's commie-loser brigades here all know how guilty Trump is. They just don't care. Like the good party apparatchiks they are, they believe all members of TheParty should be immune from prosecution, and that all members of the opposition should be shipped to TheGulag.
you are so full of BS your eyes are brown.

28 Dec 2023 ~~ By Monica Showalter

As questions arise as to whether Jack Smith was even legally appointed as President Trump's special prosecutor, and a judge messes up Smith's Super Tuesday timetable for Trump's trial, Smith is showing signs of desperation now.
He's asked the court to wipe out President Trump's defense of himself from insurrection-related charges, and wants his court to allow Trump to defend himself only as Smith wants him to defend himself.

What does Smith not want the stacked favorable D.C. jury to hear about?
Undercover agents -- doing the things agents provocateurs do, which is to provoke. There are probably a lot of deep-staters in that jury pool who know all about this:
~Snip~
Haven't there been a few cases in Michigan where juries ruled that undercover agents provocateurs lured people into commiting crimes they would never otherwise commit and acquitted the defendants?
Such as this case, and this case?
~Snip~
This is about a political show trial -- of the party, by the party, for the party, and nothing outside the party, as the Bolsheviks in various ways used to say.
Smith is showing himself an outrageous practitioner of show trials, and sentence first, trial later. He's the ultimate kangaroo court king, deciding what each side is going to say.
It's time for Congress or the courts to declare his appointment illegal and throw this clown out. Or if it has to be, the voters will decide on Election Day.

Commentary:
Seems like a credible pattern for the Defense and to any reasonable juror to consider actually, and once the facts and discovery are out on Trump’s case, it’s possible that even a stacked jury would rule to acquit Trump.
Smith can’t take that chance. He’s a fanatic unleashed by the DoJ with a political agenda, so now he’s wheeling out the Alice in Wonderland tactics, going Soviet. This explains the extremism of his tactics, his insistence on winning despite having a case that is steadily falling apart.
That’s despite his having a favorable judge, a friendly jury, a stacked court district brimming with Washington swamp things, and an unlimited federal budget.
Jack is even making Soviet prosecutors blush at tactics he is using to prosecute Trump.
The DNCCP-Commies have pinned all their hopes on a single poll that indicated President Trump would lose independents if he was actually convicted of any crime. Even then he only loses in the general election to Joe Biden 46-45%.
The problem with this strategy is the longer it takes for Smith or the angry morbidly obese NYS Attorney General James to convict. The public gets to see the antics being pulled to get ANY conviction before Election Day.
It’s time for Congress or the courts to declare his appointment illegal and throw this clown out.

Trump is not getting charged on inciting violence on Jan 6th... He is not getting charged for doing fuck all but watching it on TV...

This is the MAGA inventing there set of charges against Trump and then getting confused and angry when they can't defend those charges..

Go back and read the charges in the case..

It's getting that way. Newsmax is better.
Newsmax is more willing to tell you what you want to hear...

Then there is reality... Fox is running the fine line and has lost it on either side....

The MAGA lot don't want reality.

The problem with reality it has a well-known liberal bias

Newsmax is more willing to tell you what you want to hear...

Then there is reality... Fox is running the fine line and has lost it on either side....

The MAGA lot don't want reality.

The problem with reality it has a well-known liberal bias
The REALITY is that you fucking demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies have gone WAY too far with your Soviet tactics of LAWFARE!!!
"Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime."
GTFOH!!!!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back