Joe Biden now doing what he does best — weaseling out of the blame for US border crisis

We now see that the ReNaziKlans never wanted to pass a border security bill. The current bill gives them most of what they want, but because their GroppenFurher told them to kill it, they fall in lock step march to obey him.

The Democrats are NOT to blame. Biden is NOT to blame. ReNaziKlans will try and fail at blaming the Dems AND Mr. Biden for border when they refuse to a damn thing.
It isn't a border security bill, moron. That is another democrat misnomer. It should be named the Ukraine/Israel aid bill that clears the way for illegal immigrant amnesty. The funding is $118B. Only $14B goes for border issues. $14B for Israel aid and a whopping $90B for aid to Ukraine. Maybe you should inform yourself before you run your ignorant mouth.

So what do latino illegals get for free?
Do you even read the news? What kind of question is THAT?!!! :laugh:

They get free hotel rooms in the highest priced rent city in the world. They get phones. They get a ride to anywhere in the US they want to go. They get free food. They get free medical care. They get schooling. They get prepaid credit cards. Hell, they barely even have to follow our laws.

Do you even read the news? What kind of question is THAT?!!! :laugh:

They get free hotel rooms in the highest priced rent city in the world. They get phones. They get a ride to anywhere in the US they want to go. They get free food. They get free medical care. They get schooling. They get prepaid credit cards. Hell, they barely even have to follow our laws.

Illegals really dont affect my life one way or the other. But I guess for people like you, you're upset that they are approaching your standard of living.

Illegals really dont affect my life one way or the other. But I guess for people like you, you're upset that they are approaching your standard of living.
That article does not refute my post. If you think that anything i said is false, name it and lets examine it closely to see if i am in fact wrong.

Biden told us these people came here to work jobs Americans don't want to work. Why does it appear they are all unemployed??

What are your claims? That people are being given food so they dont die or housing so they dont freeze to death? Oh the humanity!
You asked "what do latinos get". I gave you the answer. As for how it effects me, those are MY tax dollars going down the drain.

You asked "what do latinos get". I gave you the answer. As for how it effects me, those are MY tax dollars going down the drain.
Tenths of a penny on the dollar. So you live in NYC? I don't see you as the type to live in a big city. You're getting all worked up over something that doesnt affect you monetarily. This is funny as hell!

How does that affect your daily life?
Where do you think that largesse that the illegal immigrants receive comes from? Our TAX $$$. Stressed health care facilities and providers is another. Increased crime and unsanitary conditions is another. These are issues that directly affect my daily life.

You're getting all worked up over something that doesnt affect you monetarily. This is funny as hell!
You wont think its so funny in November. This shit is pissing people off all over the country.

Dems are brain dead anyway but your average gop or Indy voter is not going to fall for it.....They take dysfunction in congress for grated and know full well Biden fucked up the border.

To that end end it's up to him to unfuck it.
Yep, Poopeypants just doing whaat he said he was going to do if he won...flood the border with illegals and let them stay.

Forum List

Back